Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question about Atkins low-carb diet

Hey guys, my parents are really trying to lose weigh recently so I suggested to them a low-carb diet, and its worked great for them, my mother has lost about 8lbs and my step-father around 11lbs, and this is even without regular exercise.

They are really keen to stay on this diet because of the weight they have lost, but it is getting quite sickening for them because of the high fat/protein intake and feeling lethargic all the time because they are eating almost no carbs.

I'm not too up on this to be honest and I encouraged both of them to have a look on the net for tips/help but they dont know where to start, so I said I would ask here for them.

Does anyone know if this is a safe diet to stay on, will there energy levels ever come back up and is there anything they can do to mix up their diet?

Thanks a lot =)

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ask this question in the keto forum. The short answer is that they probably need more fat and less protein if they are feeling lethargic all the time, and yes, it's healthy to stay on long term.