jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Havoc Cycle Questions (I have done research)

I am looking at ordering this stuff tonight. I have spent HOURS going through BB.com and other sites, and I am still confused on the best product and stack.

I have decided on HAVOC vs Epistane. I will be using Taurine with cycle. I am looking at using Purple WRAATH during workout, but this is really unrelated to the below questions.

1. Should I take a test booster on cycle or not. I have seen many use BOLD 1 A D with pos. results, but should I o this first time??

2. Also, I have seen mixed info on when and if to take DHEA> I have been taking it for about 2 weeks and it is NOT magic but seems to help me out SOME.
    I appreciate any feedback here or what YOU have done.

3. What Cycle support works best. I have seen most use AI Cycle support but I havent seen as much feedback on their POST cycle support that you can get the combo deal on. What is the better product for post (and cycle if this is not the product to go with). I have pretty much decided on AI for the cycle, but I appreciate the feedback.

4. Liver detox. I have seen a few take this during post cycle, and some elude to using it throughout. Please clarify, and what is the better product?

5. 6OXO or no?? I have seen that many use reversitrol post cycle, but it is on back order. Advice?

6. GUT health. Is this really needed?? This will be $$ as it is.

I am looking to pretty much eat and maintainance to try to reduct BF% while I make modest gains in lifts. I am on MAX-OT week 3 at present with modest results in lifts.

Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. why would you take a natty test booster while on a cycle?

2. dont take DHEA

3. I dont really get what your trying to ask but as far as cycle support you need it..either go with AI Cycle support or CEL Cycle Assist

4. just take liv.52 after your cycle

5. For havoc go with a SERM

6. Gut Health has nothing to do with havoc...except that there made by the same company, take it if you want theres a lot of good reviews it just has nothing to do with your cycle

7. DO MORE RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pittsteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittsteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittsteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittsteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittsteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittsteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittsteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittsteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is liv52 a good idea to take during a cycle with your milk thisle??

jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffh3c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Laduem88 View Post

2. dont take DHEA

3. I dont really get what your trying to ask but as far as cycle support you need it..either go with AI Cycle support or CEL Cycle Assist

6. Gut Health has nothing to do with havoc...except that there made by the same company, take it if you want theres a lot of good reviews it just has nothing to do with your cycle

1. Due to HAVOC reducing natural drive.

2. Are you saying no DHEA period or while on cycle. I have had several people rcommend and I understand it is the last legal PH. I respect that maybe it is not recomended, but I get conflicting info, so just let me know why - thanks.

3. You answered my ?, thanks.

4. Ok, so no liv support on cycle - noted.

5. What SERM have you found to work "best". There are tons of good products mixed with the crap; so I have found in the areas I know more about.

6. Alright, I thought so. I think the post that srongly recomended it was on another board and from the sales rep.

7. I consider this ongoing research. I have been off for 4 days and have spent 4 hours a day or more plus various hours throught the last few weeks researching this. There is almost TOO MUCH information and much seems to conflict. I will continue to do so though.

I appreciate the feedback and response.

FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreeriderD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post

2. Are you saying no DHEA period or while on cycle. I have had several people rcommend and I understand it is the last legal PH. I respect that maybe it is not recomended, but I get conflicting info, so just let me know why - thanks.

5. What SERM have you found to work "best". There are tons of good products mixed with the crap; so I have found in the areas I know more about.

6. Alright, I thought so. I think the post that srongly recomended it was on another board and from the sales rep.

7. I consider this ongoing research. I have been off for 4 days and have spent 4 hours a day or more plus various hours throught the last few weeks researching this. There is almost TOO MUCH information and much seems to conflict. I will continue to do so though.

SERM is not an OTC product....

Either you need a SCRIPT or Research Chems.
    What We Do In Life...Echos In Eternity.
    Cut starting January 20th... 15%bf. Goal - 6-7% by may.

JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JesseHolmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You wouldn't need a test booster until after your cycle, during PCT, which I think you are confusing a SERM with. I've never done a Havoc cycle but I think an OTC PCT is good, if you can't find reversitol then I'm thinking 6-oxo and Post Cycle Support would work. I don't know a lot about DHEA but I do know that it often has negative side effects associated with it.

To sum things up, I think you should go with Reversitol or 6-oxo/Post Cycle Support as PCT, Cycle Assist for on cycle support, and Havoc or whatever clone you choose.

Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Laduem88 View Post

2. dont take DHEA

Are you suggesting to him not to take any liver support on cycle?????? If so, that's terrible advice. If not sorry for the misunderstanding. Cycle support has liver care, BP etc etc taken care of in one product. It's proven effective many times over. Post Cycle Support is a natural test booster meant to be ataken after your cycle is complete, not during when you natural test production is nearly no existant.

Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joeodam View Post
    Are you suggesting to him not to take any liver support on cycle?????? If so, that's terrible advice. If not sorry for the misunderstanding. Cycle support has liver care, BP etc etc taken care of in one product. It's proven effective many times over. Post Cycle Support is a natural test booster meant to be ataken after your cycle is complete, not during when you natural test production is nearly no existant.
    no he needs liver support and thats why i told him to take cycle assist or cycle support..but he asked about live detox or something so i said he could take liv.52

metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    listen man you dont NEED a serm ok....but its always good to have on hand incase.....im going OTC PCT with my havoc cycle, but i HAVE a serm ON hand, if you do enough research you will learn how to get one fast and easy. I take liver longer while on cycle then just milk thistle and watever im usin for pct afterwards. Never had probs, but also havnt had a blood test done or anything.
    **Infantry Combat Vet** OEF 08-09
    *Cisco Networking Nerd*
    **Patriots Crew**
    **Tom Brady is a god**

cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheezile will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am looking at ordering this stuff tonight. I have spent HOURS going through BB.com and other sites, and I am still confused on the best product and stack.

I have decided on HAVOC vs Epistane. I will be using Taurine with cycle. I am looking at using Purple WRAATH during workout, but this is really unrelated to the below questions.

1. Should I take a test booster on cycle or not. I have seen many use BOLD 1 A D with pos. results, but should I o this first time??

2. Also, I have seen mixed info on when and if to take DHEA> I have been taking it for about 2 weeks and it is NOT magic but seems to help me out SOME.
    I appreciate any feedback here or what YOU have done.

3. What Cycle support works best. I have seen most use AI Cycle support but I havent seen as much feedback on their POST cycle support that you can get the combo deal on. What is the better product for post (and cycle if this is not the product to go with). I have pretty much decided on AI for the cycle, but I appreciate the feedback.

4. Liver detox. I have seen a few take this during post cycle, and some elude to using it throughout. Please clarify, and what is the better product?

5. 6OXO or no?? I have seen that many use reversitrol post cycle, but it is on back order. Advice?

6. GUT health. Is this really needed?? This will be $$ as it is.

I am looking to pretty much eat and maintainance to try to reduct BF% while I make modest gains in lifts. I am on MAX-OT week 3 at present with modest results in lifts.
    1. take it after your cycle

2. i read dhea is used on cycle to combat lethargy but i haven't heard anything about ppl using it during havoc

3. use AI's cycle support, buy some hawthorne berry and preload it 2 weeks before

4. u won't need any it will be in cycle support

5. u can use 6-oxo and post cycle support i heard thats good

6. never heard anything about this don't worry about it

Ok. I have ordered the following and will start a week pre-cycle then will be starting my first cycle. I have decided to just use the PCT and avoid using the 6)XO unless someone has good reason to go that route. I am going light here on first cycle, so I shouldnt need it, right?

Here is what I plan on.

Pre cycle
    =========
    1 week pre cycle using cycle support, liver longer 1/2 dose

Cycle (4 weeks)
    =========
    1 month cycle of HAVOC. I may adjust this, but will plan on day 1-2)10 then 20/wk2:30/wk3:30 (+maybe+ 40)/wk4:30

AI cycle support

NOW Taurine

Post cycle (4 weeks)
    =========
    Liver detox (plan on 1/2 recomended dose since I am getting feedback that

PCT has liver detox properties already - I dont want to overdo this, right?)

AI post cycle support

Taurine

Other suppliments I am planing on using:
    ============
    Protein: muscle milk for post workouts ( 1 scoop) and ON for the rest of the time.

DHEA: I have weighed options and I will be using light dose or 50mg/dy. I will drop this on post cycle to avoid the possible estrogenic efects, though I havenet seen any in my time using it. Big cat says 80% estrogenic in his article so I will avoid post cycle.

Purple WRAATH maybe before workouts - not sure how this stuff will affect me yet.

PM: ZMA and melatonin at night to assist with sleep. I have ****** script as well if really needed.

NOW Relora for anti cortisol and NOW hoodia to assist with a modest cut

Ok. How does this look now. any feedback is appreciated as I will be starting when my shipment comes in in next 2 days. Any last second additions I will need to drop by G NC.

Exclamation Reps for good feedback.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bump. Need feedback. i will be starting tomorow. I am all set I think except I am nervous that I didnt order a 6OXO. I just got the AI PCT. Is that eough???

To be clear, I dont need any test boosters? just AI cycle support while "on"

Last question. I found some info from DR D (re pulse method) on Anabolic minds. Has anyone had success with this method? I dont want to waste the stuff I bought (DR D says no need for PCT, etc) but I am just weighting options. reps for good feedback on this!!!
    Last edited by jeffh3c; 11-18-2008 at 11:46 AM.