Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DyingAtheist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sxgt View Post
    Congratz on causing permanent damage to your metabolism.
    That's not even remotely close to true. His metabolism won't change a dime in 10 days.

EDIT : Awh damn, just noted this was ninja-bumped the other day. Sorry folks.
    Last edited by DyingAtheist; 11-24-2014 at 02:22 AM.
    IIFYM

Start Weight : 300
    Goal Weight : 200
    Aug/Sep Motivation Thread: 262 | 260.8 | 258.8 | 257.2 | 255 | 264.5 | 256.3 | 254.4

zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zyber0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by wsntme View Post
    Hi guys, I'm not here to ask what you think about the idea, just telling you what i am doing, for those interested in hearing how it does.

In an effort to cut down as much body fat as i can, while maintaining lean mass, I have put myself on a protein shake diet.

I'll be taking in 180g of protein via shakes only per day, thats about 800 cals for the next 10 days. Only other supps will be a multivitamin and fishoil (and heaps of water)

I'll post results when done.
    Hey mate, I know this was 4 years ago... but where are the results? How did it go? I haev thought of doing this myself for a couple of weeks. Short term should never really do harm on muscles so sounds great.

Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tinman33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So many bumps.

I think OP is dead.

I have considered doing some crazy crash diet like this before, but that was long ago before I educated myself and made the biggest discovery there is to make in the fitness world:

THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS.

Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tinman33 View Post
    So many bumps.

I think OP is dead.

I have considered doing some crazy crash diet like this before, but that was long ago before I educated myself and made the biggest discovery there is to make in the fitness world:

THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS.
    This.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still there." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"You'll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine." ~ John C. Maxwell

"It is not the load that breaks you down, it is the way you carry it." ~ Lou Holtz

MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MedicLifter413 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread was due for another bump.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    This forum does not support such extreme, starvation-level diets in any way, shape, or form. If the goal is to lose body fat, read the sticky information, put a logical nutrition and weight training plan together, and then get on board for the long haul.

smh at some of the 'advices' posted ITT.................
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733