coronacasey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

working out abs every day

i know this post has been on here before, but i have to say that i have the best and strongest abs of anybody in my rotc unit. i work them out every day. they look really awesome. when we have sit-up competitions i kill everybody! but they never get ripped i'm only 140lbs. how do i rip them?

Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lower your bodyfat. Simple as that
    136 and rising

coronacasey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is there a way to lower bodyfat without losing weight? can you tell me how to lower my bodyfat? and please answer my other question...thanks buddy.

Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Franco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You will loose weight, because you willl be getting rid of fat.

To do this you need to alter you diet. You need to take in less calories than you burn off. Keep your protein intake high, eat 40-50 grams of good fats each day and lower your carbs slightly. Do cardio a few times a week.

Aim to lose around 1-2lbs a week
    136 and rising

AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lower bodyfat without losing weight? Uh ok...i gues su can gain muscle and then lose fat. What do u mean ripped abs? dont u have a six pack? How much more ripped? Like with little lines in between them? only way is 2 lose fat, u can also trydiferent excersies to bring out the striatations, i.e. with weighs, rope crunch, cable crunch
    I'm not binging...I'm bulking

Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by coronacasey
    is there a way to lower bodyfat without losing weight? can you tell me how to lower my bodyfat? and please answer my other question...thanks buddy.

Take Primobolan and GH

Dann
    Kansas City Crew Baby!!!

04' is da **** baby
    Work Hard, Play Harder.

"I feel Sorry for people who don't drink, becasue when they wake up in the morning, thats the best they are going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Dann

Take Primobolan and GH

Dann
    thats dumb, try insulin and GH
    I'm not binging...I'm bulking

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree.... lower you bf.