Thread: is BB a scam?

yearningf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearningf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearningf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearningf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearningf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearningf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy is BB a scam?

In reference to my previous post:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110624561

This is my second post here regarding my first order transaction here at BB.com. When I applied for the cancellation of my international money transfer payment for my order here at BB, my bank said to follow up again with this site since BB US Bank had confirmed that my payment went through. So I had to follow up again this time with one of the managers. His name is Mr. Macfarlane ( Manager of Export Department).I asked if he could help me investigate my order but I didnt get a concrete answer. Instead he referred me to their billing personnel by the name Noel which I have corresponded with two months ago and never really heard from him after my last email.

My order is more than 2 months outstanding. Both my bank and this site's bank have confirmed that my payment went through and still with my recent follow up they cant give me a concrete answer why they haven't shipped my order. I was expecting Mr.MacFarlane would say something like he would help find out what's taking my order but instead he had to brag about how many transactions they get everyday. Im suppose to sell those items that Ive ordered from this site here in China since our clients here like imported goods and the money I used is my hard earned money.

I don't know what to do anymore. I just want my money back.

please advice
    i think therefore, i'm single..

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This site is very legit. The CEO is a outstanding guy. Send a email to customer service, give em all the details and no doubt they will take care of you.
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

skinny ee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny ee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jbodybuilder View Post
    This site is very legit. The CEO is a outstanding guy. Send a email to customer service, give em all the details and no doubt they will take care of you.
    +1.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Actually even sending an email to CEO with the concern would be great.

If no one in customer service has addressed the issue, he may with the right proof and information.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.