Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: So this is me

Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elektricity is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great journal, congrats with the continued weight loss
    2010 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121533211

dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gingerguy21 View Post
    Great journal, congrats with the continued weight loss
    thanks

off day again today......did a bunch of yard work, cutting down small trees, brush clearing etc.

ate some chicken wings tonight though, bad bad........gonna bust some tail this week starting tomorrow. It was nice to have some rest

Lost 161lbs and counting Freddie Beef's Avatar
    Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep up the good work. Dont let me pass you by on the weight!!!
    Strong and Brave, to the grave

dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by toobigfred View Post
    Keep up the good work. Dont let me pass you by on the weight!!!
    oh no brother, thats not gonna happen......

screw the hot wings, i had eaten them about a month ago and it didn't bother me so much but last night i had to visit the toilet 3 times soon after eating...my stomach was like wtf is this? we don't eat this stuff anymore! lol

Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dbluegoat View Post
    oh no brother, thats not gonna happen......

screw the hot wings, i had eaten them about a month ago and it didn't bother me so much but last night i had to visit the toilet 3 times soon after eating...my stomach was like wtf is this? we don't eat this stuff anymore! lol
    I ate 4 pieces of piza and felt like a big bloated goodyear blimp......wut!!!

I ate 4 pieces of piza and felt like a big bloated goodyear blimp......wut!!!
    yeah I don't like that stuffed feeling anymore, i feel like **** if i eat like that, i get mad at myself too...

yeah I don't like that stuffed feeling anymore, i feel like **** if i eat like that, i get mad at myself too...
    I am changing my diet again too, for that reason, my wife got a second job, she applied at the same place I did, I didnt get it, it sucks bieng a white male, but anyway, I can kinda go back to my semi-low carb diet again. I hope to get a job soon too. She is going to be working 11am to 7pm m-fr, then on the weekends, she is going to do 16 hours sat and sun. We both dont know why I cant seem to get one, but I feel so bad she has to work so much. Speaking of feeling like ****....lol But I am gonna be one busy ass suzy f*cking homemaker...lol

I am changing my diet again too, for that reason, my wife got a second job, she applied at the same place I did, I didnt get it, it sucks bieng a white male, but anyway, I can kinda go back to my semi-low carb diet again. I hope to get a job soon too. She is going to be working 11am to 7pm m-fr, then on the weekends, she is going to do 16 hours sat and sun. We both dont know why I cant seem to get one, but I feel so bad she has to work so much. Speaking of feeling like ****....lol But I am gonna be one busy ass suzy f*cking homemaker...lol
    well my wife went and got a 2nd job, is on the schedule for all these days, like 6days a week, then now i got my old job back last week so now she is pissed cause she cant get off the schedule until end of the month.....I was not a very good suzy homemaker myself.

I keep a clean ass house that is a fact....lol

Did Chest/Arms

Cable V Bar Tricep Pushdown 145lb 2 sets 12 reps, 2 sets @ 160lb 10 reps
    Seated Bench Machine 190lb 3 sets 10 reps
    Incline Leverage bench 180lb 3 sets 10 reps
    Pec Fly Machine 145lb 3 sets 10 reps
    Bicep EZ Curl Bar Dble overhand grip 30lb 1 set 10 reps
    Seated Tricep Dip Machine 145lb 3 sets 12 reps
    Seated Preacher Curl Machine 90lb 3 sets 10 reps
    Seated Alternating DB Hammer Curls 45lb 3sets 12 reps
    Incline BB bench 135lb 2 sets 10 reps (first time doing these on bb, no spotter so lighter weight)

F11 Results-Weightlifting

58mins
    613 cals burned
    164 max HR
    128 avg HR

---------------------------------------------------------
    F11 Results-Cardio

CARDIO-TREADMILL-3.2 MPH/INCLINE 1 (approx .75miles)

15 MINS
    197 cals burned
    148 max HR
    144 avg HR

Weight-
    375.4 going in
    374.2 going out

the gym was packed, mondays are terrible plus its all the newbs who made new years resolutions, uugghh....

So i felt ok starting out, a little weak then got some terrible stomach cramp (right side), like maybe i had too much liquid in me or strained too much on something. My right shoulder started feeling a little weird too, i just generally felt like **** today. I plowed thru though, probably still a little sore from chopping down trees and throwing small tree limbs around all afternoon yesterday.

Cardio was a bit weird, my heart rates were lower and i did a decent speed, seems like i am really building up my endurance for that. I gotta hit it hard the rest of the week, hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

I keep a clean ass house that is a fact....lol
    see i get chewed out about that, i have no desire to clean house...I am a lazy mofo outside of the gym, lol.

see i get chewed out about that, i have no desire to clean house...I am a lazy mofo outside of the gym, lol.
    Not me, I am a bit OCD when it comes to the house, I got a schedule and everything. It is sad in a way..lol

Cardio Day

F11 Results-Cardio

CARDIO-TREADMILL-3.3 MPH/INCLINE 1 (approx 2.80miles)

52 MINS
    727 cals burned
    167 max HR
    148 avg HR

Weight-
    374.4 going in
    372.0 going out

Busted a cap on that fat today.....hard cardio and a new pb on the scale, 372 baby!!! 1more lb and i will be 20lbs down from my high just about 7 weeks ago
    sweating like a damn pig

so what i thought yesterday was some stomach cramp seems more like a muscle pull on my right side just under the rib cage area, its been pretty damn sore all day and last night.

Busted a cap on that fat...lmao

apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the gym was packed, mondays are terrible plus its all the newbs who made new years resolutions, uugghh....

So i felt ok starting out, a little weak then got some terrible stomach cramp (right side), like maybe i had too much liquid in me or strained too much on something. My right shoulder started feeling a little weird too, i just generally felt like **** today. I plowed thru though, probably still a little sore from chopping down trees and throwing small tree limbs around all afternoon yesterday.
    I hear ya on the newbs at the gym, I went in tonight and there was barely enough room to walk around. I usually can park in the first couple rows in front of the gym, but had to park out in BFE cause the lot was full. Luckily in about a week or so they will all be gone.

This is going to sound stupid but I got this from one of my coaches when playing soccer and it seems to work. If you get a cramp up near your lungs, squeeze it and yell at it, trust me you'll feel better.....lol. If you pulled something, well then it won't help much at all.
    "If you're hardcore you'll taste the blood of innocent kittens and bunny rabbits when you shrug out that last set..." - AmericanMETAL13

smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cardio Day

F11 Results-Cardio

52 MINS
    727 cals burned
    167 max HR
    148 avg HR

Weight-
    374.4 going in
    372.0 going out

Busted a cap on that fat today.....hard cardio and a new pb on the scale, 372 baby!!! 1more lb and i will be 20lbs down from my high just about 7 weeks ago
    sweating like a damn pig

so what i thought yesterday was some stomach cramp seems more like a muscle pull on my right side just under the rib cage area, its been pretty damn sore all day and last night.
    372 steady moving down, keep working hard, you're doing great
    9/1/14 392
    10/1/14 380

I am out......

whatever i did monday night (see prior posts), i re-injured and more severely last night. I was such a dumbass for even going, did 2 sets of bb military press and just destroyed my lower back on my right side, not sure if its a lower lat tear or possibly a cracked rib but its unbelievably painful. I tried to do at least treadmill after that and i just could not, barely could get in the car to get home. I could not sleep for **** last night and can barely walk, sit or do anything.

I am upset cause it could be several weeks or longer now before i can resume working out. I was making such great progress too.

brb getting bigger than u algforcek's Avatar
    algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Listen to your body bro...

I shredded my shoulder in November and I still cannot do anything to do with benching. It sucks being injured but you just have to throttle back. While you are down you can focus on your body, nutrition, and work on lifestyle changes.

I would definately see a doc to find out wtf is wrong.

I really hope to read about you kickin arse again.

VR
    SPonge
    Hi JeNN!
    My weightloss journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111720161
    Cheat Meals: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111993701

Like I posted in the other thread. Go to the doctor, you never know how bad you are hurt.

apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10) apfu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry to hear! Go have it looked at, find out what happened and I'm sure you'll be back at it soon enough.
    "If you're hardcore you'll taste the blood of innocent kittens and bunny rabbits when you shrug out that last set..." - AmericanMETAL13

well the last few days have been hell for me, but last night and today i would say the pain has dropped almost 50%. I was able to sleep all night last night and can roll over in bed. The pain is still there but its not debilitating. I can walk around easier etc.

I am hoping maybe by mid week i can hit the treadmill and then go from there. I have no clue when to attempt the lifting again or how long it might take to be totally pain free. I am anxious as hell to get back on track, I feel like a bloated lazy pig sitting around the house for days with no exercise

Not sure if i will see a dr now either.....only thing about not seeing one is i won't ever know what really happened.

well another night of good sleep, no motrin either thats a first. I have been downing that **** like candy to ease the pain. I can honestly see myself on the treadmill by wednesday.

today has been good, slept last night again w/o motrin, woke up a little sore, took motrin this morning and have felt great all day. zero pain, i even picked up a 25lb DB and curled 10reps on my right arm so i really feel like i may hit the gym wednesday for the treadmill and do that for a few days and maybe start lifting again by friday or saturday. I want to take this real slow and be very careful not to re injure or aggravate it.

so today is the day i think i plan on going back to the gym, its been nearly a week and i am feeling pretty good. Some small very faint pain but i know i can do the treadmill at least. I will see how that goes for a couple days then hopefully start back lifting by friday.

wish me luck! hopefully i have not gained weight

well i know i planned to wait until friday to lift but i just could not.......

I decided to test out the muscles here at home.

Incline Bench 170lbs 3 sets 10 reps
    Lat Pulldown 100lbs 3 sets 10 reps
    Shoulder Press 100lbs 3 sets 10 reps
    DB Hammer Curls 35lbs 3 sets 15 reps
    Tricep Press Down 100lbs 3 sets 15 reps
    Seated Row 30lbs 2 sets 10 reps
    Front Lateral DB Raises 15lbs 3 sets 15 reps
    Deadlift 1 pull of 135lbs
    Machine Squat 30lbs + bodyweight 15reps (just to see range of motion)

Basically i dropped down weight alot, started out real low and worked up a bit but nothing near my max, only thing near max was the incline bench. I was very careful, I did my best to try everything to see where i need to be the most careful when i do go back to the gym and lift.

There was a little soreness in the injured area but nothing like it was, when i really hurt myself last week was on the BB military press so i will have to be very careful on lat work and shoulder work.

I was pleased but I also learned that I am not 100% and that I need to be VERY careful.

After all that I did the stationary bike for 30mins.

F11 Results-Weightlifting

1hr 4mins
    634 cals burned
    155 max HR
    124 avg HR

---------------------------------------------------------
    F11 Results-Cardio

CARDIO-Stationary Bike-14/15mph MPH/ 7.2miles

30 MINS
    390 cals burned
    155 max HR
    143 avg HR

It was soo awesome to get a pump on and workout, I really am addicted to it. Today I will go do treadmill in the gym and I won't attempt to lift again until friday. At least now though I know I can get back in the groove, I do think a weeks rest every couple of months is probably necessary.

WHOOOOOOOAAAAA WHATTTTTTTAAAAA RUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHHHH

Damn I am pumped, adrenaline is flowing good right now!

Cardio Day

F11 Results-Cardio

53 MINS
    752 cals burned
    168 max HR
    150 avg HR

Weight-
    369.0 going in
    367.6 going out BOOM BABY!

So I'mmmmmmmmmmm BAAAAAAACK!

I had a great cardio day on the treadmill. Its been a week since I have been in gym and well I STILL lost a bunch of weight. Down 4lbs since last week and I really did not eat perfectly.
    It felt sooo good to bust out a good sweat.

Last edited by dbluegoat; 01-14-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Glad to see things are feeling better for you. I am sure it is a relief!!

Talking

Cardio Day

F11 Results-Cardio

CARDIO-TREADMILL-3.3 MPH/INCLINE 1 (approx 2.82miles)

52 MINS
    723 cals burned
    169 max HR
    147 avg HR

Weight-
    367.8 going in
    365.8 going out

I hit the gym early today......another day down on the scale!
    25lbs in 8 weeks

smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cardio Day

F11 Results-Cardio

CARDIO-TREADMILL-3.3 MPH/INCLINE 1 (approx 2.82miles)

52 MINS
    723 cals burned
    169 max HR
    147 avg HR

Weight-
    367.8 going in
    365.8 going out

I hit the gym early today......another day down on the scale!
    25lbs in 8 weeks
    Way to go man, keep up the energy
    9/1/14 392
    10/1/14 380

Originally Posted by smilex153 View Post
    Way to go man, keep up the energy
    thanks man, i am really feeling even better about myself, finally out of the 370's

Glad to see things are feeling better for you. I am sure it is a relief!!
    huge relief.....
    Last edited by dbluegoat; 01-16-2009 at 09:47 PM.