Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Flcnfan View Post
    I have been using for 3wks now and am still experiencing shedding. I am thinking about stopping use bc if this continues than I will be lucky to get back the hair I shedded. How long is the shedding phase suppose to last?
    Upon reflection

do you think it may have been kind of silly to buy into a product with no proven results?

I'm not trying to take the piss because I know how desperate it can be when you're experiencing bad hairloss.
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Flcnfan View Post
    I have been using for 3wks now and am still experiencing shedding. I am thinking about stopping use bc if this continues than I will be lucky to get back the hair I shedded. How long is the shedding phase suppose to last?
    This has been covered...the hairs that are in catagen and telogen phase will be shed in order to make room for new follicle, which will enter and remain in active growth phase.

How much and how long depends on the distribution of follicles in the various stages. There is no solid answer for everyone.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SezerTheGeezer View Post
    Upon reflection

do you think it may have been kind of silly to buy into a product with no proven results?

I'm not trying to take the piss because I know how desperate it can be when you're experiencing bad hairloss.
    Thank you for repeatedly posting your negativity. Feel free to check out the silly research on the silly active ingredients cited in the silly writeup and continue to feel smug at the wisdom of your decision while the rest of us try to do something.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thank you for repeatedly posting your negativity. Feel free to check out the silly research on the silly active ingredients cited in the silly writeup and continue to feel smug at the wisdom of your decision while the rest of us try to do something.
    LMAO repped

Registered Procrastinator cavfiredesire's Avatar
    cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hows the growth comming?? Been a while since new pics...

Originally Posted by cavfiredesire View Post
    Hows the growth comming?? Been a while since new pics...
    I'll get some new ones up soon. Things have been completely swamped with the new product releases, and I am just finishing up a huge creative burst again.

Stress has taken its toll and slowed things down, but once the new children's book is finished at print, things should calm down here.

yeah..right.

SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are you serious?

Sorry Mr.Positive for not having belief in a product where you CANNOT PROVIDE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF RESULTS.

Plus there are a huge number of people in this thread saying they haven't seen any results. The guys that have...surprise surprise...they haven't any pictures either.

Good luck with the product and everything I hope it works (for my sake as well as yours) but you cannot expect to be taken seriously yet based on the fact that "some of the ingredients work". Especially when people are reporting shedding and no gains...
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you serious?

Sorry Mr.Positive for not having belief in a product where you CANNOT PROVIDE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF RESULTS.

Plus there are a huge number of people in this thread saying they haven't seen any results. The guys that have...surprise surprise...they haven't any pictures either.

Good luck with the product and everything I hope it works (for my sake as well as yours) but you cannot expect to be taken seriously yet based on the fact that "some of the ingredients work". Especially when people are reporting shedding and no gains...
    Have you even bothered to look at the very in-depth write up, citing research on the effectiveness of several different compounds in it? Just looking at the formula didn't blow my mind but the write-up had me sold and I'm very pleased with results after 2 months.

You demonstrate ignorance of the nature of hair growth cycles, in spite of repeated explanations.

Registered Procrastinator cavfiredesire's Avatar
    cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cavfiredesire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I will say it would be nice to see more pics from other members but its still worth trying. I know when i get the money to try it ill be taking pics at the start to see the diff.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm planning to try once I see more logs/ feed back =)
    Disregard females, acquire currency

xyion1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I traded PMs with dsade back when I received Virile Mane back in January (New Years Day actually). While I haven't posted often publicly, I did join several years ago.

So far I've been using it for 2 months, and have not seen new "real" (terminal) hairs there seems to be growth of vellus-eqsue hair in the areas I've applied the product. Time will tell if these grow longer. They are black though, not light brown/blonde. They do seem to be thinner than regular hair.

I have extremely mild temporal thinning (on the left side only) and since beginning use of this product I have not seen any further degradation/recession of the hairline.

Because I only use about a pea sized amount twice daily the majority of the bottle still remains. I'll evaluate another purchase once I finish this bottle. From the little I know about hair growth cycles, its going to be at least 3 months (so beginning of April) before I'll really form an opinion.

I haven't bothered taking any pictures since I don't have a camera with fine enough focus control.
    Last edited by xyion1; 03-04-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar fixes.

pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't seen much discussion about VM though I may be looking in the wrong threads. It seems either you respond to it or not like all hair loss therapies, I'm actually able to test it out now. I'll test it for 6 months, dsade knows his stuff and RPN products tend to be top notch. I should have it in a few days, then I'll be trying it out. Most hair loss therapies take up to a year so show results, but RK should show results earlier as we've heard some people sprouted hairs in a short time frame. I also ordered Vitamin D which I saw advised somewhere, and I'll be using a PTO shampoo.
    Last edited by pureenergy; 03-15-2009 at 08:37 PM.
    I feel so speshul when you give me positive reputation points. It motivates me to be the best that I can be! Hmm.. what's the world coming to.

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you serious?

There are a couple photographic results on a couple of the ingredients from the scientific literature: http://docs.google.com/View?docID=ddx7hj45_405pb9xqqht

Feel free to request copies of any of the studies cited if you wish, though it was written as objectively as possible and relevant information included (e.g. subject numbers, % results, administration frequency and duration, etc).

so...hows it going?
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

Test/Tren cycle hit me pretty hard and did some damage. Heading into PCT here, so we'll see how we fare.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still no new hair growth for me.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I only have one question.

I went to a clinic in Toronto and he said that my hair follicles are releasing oil into the shaft causing it not to grow, therefore the hair thins and stops bc it has no nutrients. Would this product still work for me?

Originally Posted by YeBro View Post
    I only have one question.

I went to a clinic in Toronto and he said that my hair follicles are releasing oil into the shaft causing it not to grow, therefore the hair thins and stops bc it has no nutrients. Would this product still work for me?
    Combined with a good shampoo (one NOT containing sodium or ammonium laureth(or lauryl) sulfate) Virile Mane should help optimize your hair growth.

Cheap shampoos can cause excess stripping as well as inflammation that will lead to excess oil production.

While I think their explanation is a bit simplistic (lipid/oil oxidation can clog pores), it can contribute to an unhealthy hair growth response.

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dito View Post
    Still no new hair growth for me.
    I used two bottles and no improvements ...Dunno whats wrong

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Yeah the shedding that I got has yet to grow back in as well. I guess if the product does work for certain people it lasts a long time. But it does not work for me it seems.

Turn around bright eyes

squats and milk = growth niCe99's Avatar
    niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah the shedding that I got has yet to grow back in as well. I guess if the product does work for certain people it lasts a long time. But it does not work for me it seems.
    x2 on both

i shredded like mad but the hair hasn't grown back
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9087539#post9087539

YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Combined with a good shampoo (one NOT containing sodium or ammonium laureth(or lauryl) sulfate) Virile Mane should help optimize your hair growth.

Cheap shampoos can cause excess stripping as well as inflammation that will lead to excess oil production.

While I think their explanation is a bit simplistic (lipid/oil oxidation can clog pores), it can contribute to an unhealthy hair growth response.
    Awesome, thanks for the reply. Dont mean to be a dick but do u use/recommend any good qaulity shampoo's for this type of condition or clogged/build up?

JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    not to get off topic but have u guys tried any other hair loss products?
    Activate Xtreme/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109543121

X-Factor/DCP Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108280551

Superpump/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6153361

Activate Xtreme Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3826891

Blue Rasberry Ragnarok Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3146231

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JCAZ2010 View Post
    Nope. I have another bottle of this...but I don't think I'll be using it, unless someone can tell me if I am doing something wrong?

Originally Posted by JCAZ2010 View Post
    Yes. I've used a mix of minox andazalic(sp) acid with good results.

Turn around bright eyes

Nope. I have another bottle of this...but I don't think I'll be using it, unless someone can tell me if I am doing something wrong?
    How are you applying (frequency, method, amount)?

Also, how is your systemic antioxidant intake and vitamin D levels?

Originally Posted by YeBro View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the reply. Dont mean to be a dick but do u use/recommend any good qaulity shampoo's for this type of condition or clogged/build up?
    I didn't use any of the harsh detergents in Java Lustre shampoo. "Wen" is also a good quality brand.

I didn't use any of the harsh detergents in Java Lustre shampoo. "Wen" is also a good quality brand.
    Okay cool. At the moment I have Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo. However it has Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate :S

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dsade,I'm on Virile Mane now. Do you believe adding oral capsaicin would be worth it?
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director