Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    UPDATE - I am going to try twice a day application. Given the interactions with GH, I had surmised that nightly application would be the most effective. I'm going to play with every day or every other day morning applications (with a lighter amount).

No staining issues at all and, if you are careful with application, will not affect final hairstyle for going out in public.

To apply, dispense 1/2 to a full PEA sized amount on fingertip or directly on scalp through parted hair. Use fingertip to rub into scalp of affected areas. Repeat until all the desired scalp area is covered.

You should NOT be overapplying this - more is not better. A thin coating is perfect, and should completely absorb within minutes.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks good!Also, can u clear some PM space;]

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by murph View Post
    Looks good!Also, can u clear some PM space;]
    Done...just for you.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trauma1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This should be up shortly.

For those interested, apparently I'm the first to throw my own head of hair as a public example. Mock if you will, 'tis growing back quickly.

First picture (pics on the left side) were taken 10 days into final formula usage (once per day application) and the pics on the left were taken on 11-25, roughly 3.5 weeks of usage. I am FAR more impressed with the final formula that the beta, and blown away at the growth rate all around area of application.

As well, the new growth is DARK (as planned) which makes it all the more noticeable - no more of that invisible light peach fuzz from other products.
    Very impressive thusfar. Nice work, matt!
    Primordial Performance Representative

Home of the 1-T Tren, 1-T, Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and DermaTherm Target formulas!

www.primordialperformance.com

Disclaimer: Trauma1 is a fictitious character. Any suggestions or advice that Trauma1 may give is in his own personal opinion alone. It does in NO WAY constitute medical advice.

br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) br4v0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so this helps mpb ?

Originally Posted by br4v0 View Post
    so this helps mpb ?
    Most effective at helping with MPB (androgenic alopecia) but might also be effective with other forms as well.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When is this going to be in the superstore, and what version will be available?

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tried it last night, woke up with stiff hair (similar to gel)
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    When is this going to be in the superstore, and what version will be available?
    I actually posted the pictures up because I received confirmation that the product would be up yesterday. I still don't see anything at all.

This is the 6th batch run, if that's what you are asking.

Final outer boxes and labels will be finished in 2 weeks or so.

We're also working on a small travel size to go with this - something subtly labeled and small enough to get through airport security.

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    tried it last night, woke up with stiff hair (similar to gel)
    Did you apply the small amount to only your scalp?

Sounds like you used too much.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you apply the small amount to only your scalp?

Sounds like you used too much.
    i most likely used too much
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    i most likely used too much
    You're not supposed to give the bottle a hand job onto your head.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up So far I like Virile Mane very much!

lol, I think i have been using too much since using it the past few days... I really am impressed with the application process so far... Night is easiest def. and it seems to absorb through well without staining, etc... It smells a little like Meltdown, but not nearly as strong and I don't find it too messy at all.

Pretty neat formula so far and would seem to work very well with RPN's shampoo and/or Revita, whichever one preferred... I may eventually use both shampoo's and go back and forth on every other day, while using Mane at night.

Thanks RPN. I'll try and get a log/review type thing up... pics possibly? If i get brave like Matt!!

I think there's now a future for real science-based hair formulas finally and I wish I had this 10yrs ago which would be ideal.

I likely have a combination of Accutane induced hair thinning/loss, combined with some MPB issues these past few yrs esp., so wish me luck.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually posted the pictures up because I received confirmation that the product would be up yesterday. I still don't see anything at all.

This is the 6th batch run, if that's what you are asking.

Final outer boxes and labels will be finished in 2 weeks or so.

We're also working on a small travel size to go with this - something subtly labeled and small enough to get through airport security.
    I was asking what version because you mentioned a while back, maybe in another forum, that emulsifiers had been tweaked, in order to keep one of the ingredients form precipitating, and that you noticed better results?

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    I was asking what version because you mentioned a while back, maybe in another forum, that emulsifiers had been tweaked, in order to keep one of the ingredients form precipitating, and that you noticed better results?
    yep...that was first batch.

Everything is nice and smooth - now just working on final packaging before we start advertising.

Speaking of....for those taking before pics and willing to share progress pics, if we use them in any ads we'll be offering a year's worth of free product for the best.

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yep...that was first batch.

Everything is nice and smooth - now just working on final packaging before we start advertising.

Speaking of....for those taking before pics and willing to share progress pics, if we use them in any ads we'll be offering a year's worth of free product for the best.
    Getting my pics done! How long from before after should I go or should I just take them once every two weeks or something for 1-3months or more?? I guess the longer the better as it might take some time for complete effects to show.

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Getting my pics done! How long from before after should I go or should I just take them once every two weeks or something for 1-3months or more?? I guess the longer the better as it might take some time for complete effects to show.
    The pics I took started at around day 10 or so, with second pics at day 25, with already apparent growth.

Figure every 3-4 weeks would be great.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He was in it for the money shot.

The pics I took started at around day 10 or so, with second pics at day 25, with already apparent growth.

Figure every 3-4 weeks would be great.
    Ok, I will begin around 3 days in and then every 3-4 weeks.

My log is up: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112298941

We're going to pick up a higher resolution digital tomorrow, to better document growth.

Can someone recommend a decently priced, good quality 10 or so MP camera?

I think the one we took the first pics with is around 5mp.

Pics from yesterday. I took them closer to give you a better idea of just how dense the new growth is.

Yes, that is a glob of VM that I missed rubbing it in. We were halfway through breakfast before my wife pointed it out (while pointing and laughing, no less).
    Attached Images

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pics from yesterday. I took them closer to give you a better idea of just how dense the new growth is.

Yes, that is a glob of VM that I missed rubbing it in. We were halfway through breakfast before my wife pointed it out (while pointing and laughing, no less).
    Thats awesome I saw your starting pics on Anabolic__Minds and you really have come a long way especially that you were or are currently are on cycle from what you said.

Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    Thats awesome I saw your starting pics on Anabolic__Minds and you really have come a long way especially that you were or are currently are on cycle from what you said.
    Yeah...a stack of 1-test/4-AD transdermal and Havoc. My hair should be nonexistent and instead it is thickening at a remarkable pace.

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah...a stack of 1-test/4-AD transdermal and Havoc. My hair should be nonexistent and instead it is thickening at a remarkable pace.
    Yea I'm on cycle now too not quite as harsh but if you can do it so can I and I'm happy watching you because it gives me hope

How's the new Dimethazine looking on the hairline?

How's the new Dimethazine looking on the hairline?
    Dunno lol. David is the only one of us who got to try it. The azine bond should reduce any estrogen related side effects of all kinds includeing rapid hair loss/ increasing liver values/ etc. So when I get mine I'll let you know

Hey Dsade are you guys still doing the Christmas Gift Baskets? Please PM me info I really really am interested in buying a few.

Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    Hey Dsade are you guys still doing the Christmas Gift Baskets? Please PM me info I really really am interested in buying a few.
    Yep...we are doing the Holiday Baskets which includes a BUNCH of our new products that aren't released full retail yet.

Each basket contains:

1 4 ounce BoBu Exotic Body Butter (specify Shimmer or Non-Shimmer)
    1 8 ounce ZENquility Bubblebath Sea Salt Soak
    1 Standard Java Lather bar
    1 2 ounce Majestic Mineral Mudd Mask
    1 6 ounce Silky Sweet Body Frosting Sugar Scrub
    1 White Nylon bath pouf
    1 Java Fusion Reed Diffusor
    1 2 Ounce Flawless

Contained in a Top of the Line velvet lined basket suitable for keeping/display. All for $60 SHIPPED (continental US only, other locations contact for shipping quotes).

And, to keep the thread on line, I took more pictures today and the growth in the last couple of days, even, is pretty impressive.

I made another composite for easier referencing - earliest pics on the far left, today's on the far right. Keep in mind that the first pic was taken on 11-10, not even 4 weeks ago.
    Attached Images

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 6 ounce Silky Sweet Body Frosting Sugar Scrub
    Yummy! Edible?
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Yummy! Edible?
    As edible as Java Lather.

This one is my new favorite on Christine. Makes her skin so soft and smells fantastic.

For myself, I'm digging the Majestic Mudd. Makes me feel like Patrick Bateman, but my skin is super clear and tight.

Thinking about making a Banish combo, with the Majestic and a new Spot Cream acne treatment.