Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Are we destrying our planet by building more muscle mass

Hey, check this out,
    Shun meat, says UN climate chief
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7600005.stm

Looks like its not the cars which lead to global warming, its the meat we eat. Are we destroying our planet by building more muscle.

What about whey protein powder, does it also play a significant role?

Veg can't get big lolwut? Mr.Runner's Avatar
    Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Meat consumption is just wasteful in general. The amount of water and grain you need to make meat, especially the amount America makes, is unbelievable. And I'm not going to bother going into it too much, because people here have this unbelievable resistance toward someone asking them to change their eating habits even slightly (well, unless it drops their BF of course), but if you're interested, look into it.

Pick up "The Ethics of What We Eat". It's a very level-headed, objective account of the ramifications of meat/egg consumption.
    I only seem like I know what I'm talking about, because I only talk about things that I know about.

"One farmer says to me: 'You cannot live on vegetable foods solely, for it furnishes nothing to make bones with,' walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, who with vegetable made bones jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle."

-Henry David Thoreau

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    omg

smacks forehead

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lth View Post
    omg

smacks forehead
    X 2...wtf?!

I can't believe this is a serious question.
    Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    X 2...wtf?!

I can't believe this is a serious question.
    this is damn near the dumbest one so far

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Steroids- a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes, we are. If everyone in earth wanted to eat the way we do, it couldnt happen.

does that mean ill change? probably not
    Dude your sig is so cool. - xl achilles lx

Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118731061

daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) daltrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No offense, but if a person wanted to he could come up with a million ways that we are destroying this planet. This planet is believed to be 4 BILLION years old so honestly I think you have no need to worry about it. I'm sure we will be long gone before it is and I don't mean you and me, I mean our civilization.
    Last edited by daltrey; 11-04-2008 at 06:28 AM.
    ~Bulking till I hit 200 lbs~I Rep Back~
    People who want something bad enough will find a way and those who don't will find an excuse
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Runner View Post
    Meat consumption is just wasteful in general. The amount of water and grain you need to make meat, especially the amount America makes, is unbelievable.
    Go vegan then, and stop crying.
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.

Registered User IrishMarine0311's Avatar
    IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishMarine0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I look at it this way...

What is one bi-product of a cow? Methane right? Which coincidentally is one of the major greenhouse gases! So by eating cows, I am preventing them from farting, which is preventing the escape of toxic fumes into our atmosphere. I am actually doing my part for our environment by killing and eating cows.

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The earth doesnt weigh any less or more by eating meat... think of it as recycling.
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Steroids- a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pick up "The Ethics of What We Eat". It's a very level-headed, objective account of the ramifications of meat/egg consumption.
    Looks like a good book from the amazon excerpts I read. Thanks.

Check out "skinny bitch" also. I'm not about being vegan, but the book is well-written (obviously for the female audience), and there is one chapter where a lady goes into a slaughterhouse with a tape recorder, that is so graphic that it is difficult to read.
    You are born with a spark; to search for the truth, for the best you can be. Practice. Disipline. Preparation. Try and try again. Then one day you are on top and they say you are an overnight success, a natural. You smile, you know. - Anonymous

Burning desire to get out of bed in the morning!!

Even the BEST were taught by someone who knows more than them!

Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Seems like building more muscle mass destroys the planet.

GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTmauf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sweet pic, but it didn't destroy anything. He just moved rocks around
    "A good fight should be like a small play...but played seriously. When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity... l do not hit...it hits all by itself" - The One and Only

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last edited by Neopragmatist; 11-04-2008 at 08:19 AM.
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbond830 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

adding more oil the fire

Hey, plz read this patiently. I couldnt go past the 1st page.

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...1-ac719c4bfd40

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

If the crazies had their way, we'd be back to living in powerless mud huts and scavenging for nuts and berries. My bet is that, even then, they'd say we were destroying the planet with our own poo. They should just kill themselves, so that there would be a few less polluters in the world and let the rest of us live our lives.
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, the "crazies" are the ones like PETA and the ALF. They make it seem like everyone who chooses not to eat meat are also ready to throw molotovs through a McDonalds window.

And what's with this strange pattern I always see whenever someone mentions vegetarianism? That if you just simply curb your meat eating habits, suddenly we'll also being living in shacks welded together with our own **** and using our taxes to buy lawyers for abused animals. It's ridiculous that you can't even talk about this.

And we don't believe that meat-eating will be the downfall of the planet. But the logic behind "Well, everything else is ****ed, so why not?" only seems to apply to this one issue. That's like if you went up to a cop and told him you just been robbed, and he said "Are you kiddin? There's a war going on in Sri Lanka, you selfish prick!"

It's more an issue of water pollution than anything else.
    Last edited by Mr.Runner; 11-04-2008 at 09:32 AM.
    I only seem like I know what I'm talking about, because I only talk about things that I know about.

"One farmer says to me: 'You cannot live on vegetable foods solely, for it furnishes nothing to make bones with,' walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, who with vegetable made bones jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle."

-Henry David Thoreau

Bulking from 175lbs-250lb bobbybuilder1's Avatar
    bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, the "crazies" are the ones like PETA and the ALF. They make it seem like everyone who chooses not to eat meat are also ready to throw molotovs through a McDonalds window.

And what's with this strange pattern I always see whenever someone mentions vegetarianism? That if you just simply curb your meat eating habits, suddenly we'll also being living in shacks welded together with our own **** and using our taxes to buy lawyers for abused animals. It's ridiculous that you can't even talk about this.

And we don't believe that meat-eating will be the downfall of the planet. But the logic behind "Well, everything else is ****ed, so why not?" only seems to apply to this one issue. That's like if you went up to a cop and told him you just been robbed, and he said "Are you kiddin? There's a war going on in Sri Lanka, you selfish prick!"

It's more an issue of water pollution than anything else.
    Well im a proud member of PETA....

People Eating Tasty Animals.
    Telling you how it is since 1991

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Meat consumption is just wasteful in general. The amount of water and grain you need to make meat, especially the amount America makes, is unbelievable.
    I'll take it a step further. I think the water and grain that you consume is wasteful. I think you should kill yourself and save the planet. Don't forget to have your family recycle your remains.....

And what's with this strange pattern I always see whenever someone mentions vegetarianism? That if you just simply curb your meat eating habits, suddenly we'll also being living in shacks.
    This isn't the first time that I have discussed this and I was using hyberbole. I have no problem with the discussion of curbing meat eating, but when the UN states that it is causing global warming, that is a precursor to a future mandate that we curb meat eating. The fact that you are advocating this on a bodybuilding website where the high majority are consuming 3 times the protein that the general public is consuming makes this ridiculous. Good luck trying to get support for your cause here.....

And we don't believe that meat-eating will be the downfall of the planet.
    Who is WE? You just flipped the discussion to the opinions of whatever advocacy group you now represent. This thread was about the UN stating that meat eating is contributing to global warming and that we should curb or stop our meat eating.

Obviously "we" simply meant people who don't eat meat, nothing more or less than that.

And I know you were joking. But people also consider this, for some reason, a legitimate arguement against even discussing this.

And I guess you're right. It was a mistake to come on here and try to tell people who are consuming more protein than they would possibly ever need, to just simply think about these things once in awhile. That was selfish. Right. My bad. <_<
    Last edited by Mr.Runner; 11-04-2008 at 09:59 AM.

-Henry David Thoreau

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Part of this is true....especially with beef.

Cows take a massive amount of water and clean water happens to be getting more and more scarce. Of course, a scientific method of turning sea water into fresh water would fix that. It can be done already but it's not economical at all.

Cows also take up a large area of land compared to other forms of meat. This means constant deforestation, especially in areas of rain forest, and that causes harm to eco-systems and the environment.

Cows are methane polluters. That's a big greenhouse gas. How much of this man-made global warming stuff is real, I have no clue, but cows still do release a lot of green house gasses.

An alternative to not stopping meat consumption? Switch to a more low yield meat like chicken. OR, you can also try grass fed animals instead of grain fed as they don't require food that humans also eat, therefore lowering the agricultural capacity required to feed them.

Talking

And I guess you're right. It was a mistake to come on here and try to tell people who are consuming more protein than they would possibly ever need, to just simply think about these things once in awhile. That was selfish. Right. My bad. <_<
    I'm glad that you now see the error of your ways and I accept your very serious and thoughtful apology. We can't always be right, but we can be gracious.....

dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brb, destroying Earth.

But really, wether we eat meat or not, the majority of the world will still consume it. The entire BB.com community can't change demand drastically enough to slow beef production. So meat would still be raised, and we wouldn't get the joy of eating it. But we'll still get to live with the consequenses!

Also, what about eating nothing but plants? Wouldn't we be getting rid of plants that remove the major green house gas, CO2?

Save the plants, eat a cow...
    Last edited by dn27; 11-04-2008 at 10:08 AM.
    If you need me, I'll be under 460+ pounds. If you find me on the floor, please get the weight off of me.

A curl works your arms.... not your back.

Shut up and eat!

My supps: Dedication, motivation, and a little bit of whey

Well, at least you're not exactly 'hostile'.

Just irritating and condescending

I'm still right though.
    Last edited by Mr.Runner; 11-04-2008 at 10:09 AM.

-Henry David Thoreau

dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sleepstream View Post

Seems like building more muscle mass destroys the planet.
    Oh, and the Hulk has weak traps, lol.
    If you need me, I'll be under 460+ pounds. If you find me on the floor, please get the weight off of me.

A curl works your arms.... not your back.

Shut up and eat!

My supps: Dedication, motivation, and a little bit of whey

Originally Posted by dn27 View Post
    Oh, and the Hulk has weak traps, lol.
    but but...hez got teh forearm striationz!

Talking

Well, at least you're not exactly 'hostile'.

Just irritating and condescending
    That sounds a little bit like a compliment. I await your official bb.com friend invite.

You're allright, Mr. Runner. When you eat your next brussel sprout, think of me fondly and smile.

Red face

Originally Posted by Hotmoltenlava View Post
    That sounds a little bit like a compliment. I await your official bb.com friend invite.

You're allright, Mr. Runner. When you eat your next brussel sprout, think of me fondly and smile.
    I am happy that we had bilateral views on the topic. But... too much supporters on one side while just few on the other.

About the Global warming dangerous gases, I wondered if we can make them escape out of our atmosphere into planet Mars atmosphere. May be we can create a ultra minute pipe and pump the compressed C02 into mars( or how about into the Moon it has absolutely no atmosphere).
    I think this would solve the problem.

X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-Mark-X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't like people, but I like meat, easy decision for me. I get to enjoy my meat and slowly kill all the people I hate simultaneously, I win.

Seriously though there was this girl in my class who was a member of PETA, and she was crazy. She wanted to be a reikei (sp?) master, which is someone who heals people with energy. Then at Halloween she told us all to avoid Mars bars because they test on animals. Then she bought a leather belt. I am going to make a hamburger now just to spite her. I might even only finish half of it just to be wasteful.

P.S. I'm mostly joking don't neg me you crazy tree hugging hippy bastards...