Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Phil Heath And The 2010 Mr. Olympia

It's just about Dexter Jackson, Phil Heath, Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez and, of course, Jay Cutler. It's interesting because there's no dominant force now in the pro ranks after Ronnie Coleman's reign ended two years ago. It's now anybody's ballgame and I'm actually thinking that Mr. Phil Heath can possibly win the Mr. Olympia in 2010 even over the likes of Vic Martinez and Dexter? Do you think Heath can take the elusive Sandow in 2010?

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop posting threads. I wish there was some type of limit.

Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pace11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If Dex won it this year, i don't say how heath can win the next, considering they both come in just as shredded.

It's to much of an open game for the top 5 imo

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think we should see what happens in 09 first.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    I think we should see what happens in 09 first.
    Exactly, 09 is a lot more relevant. It seems that Olympia will be more open than any other I can think of with a returning Mr.Olympia. The 09 Olympia has almost been beaten to death already and it isn't even 2009.

Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's exciting to see how Cutler will fare in 2009. He might do a Ronnie Coleman and lose back to back and place fourth after being dethroned as runner up.

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Patmuscled! View Post
    It's exciting to see how Cutler will fare in 2009. He might do a Ronnie Coleman and lose back to back and place fourth after being dethroned as runner up.
    Your post startled me quite a bit, honestly. How come Jay will end up in 4th place and losing again? Jay ain't missing any body parts unlike Ronnie in 2007 Olympia. He still pretty much has everything. I just wish Jay would perfectly dial his conditioning this coming O, which obviously his biggest problem.
    Last edited by MesoPeaks; 10-28-2008 at 08:12 PM.

Originally Posted by MesoPeaks View Post
    Your post startled me quite a bit, honestly. How come Jay will end up in 4th place and losing again? Jay ain't missing any body parts unlike Ronnie in 2007 Olympia. He still pretty much has everything. I just wish Jay would perfectly dial his conditioning this coming O, which obviously his biggest problem.
    Against Jackson, Heath, Martinez and Wolf, it's not impossible for Jay to place fourth. But I agree that Jay, unlike Coleman, doesn't have an injured bodypart. All he needs to do is come in his best shape while retaining size, trim down his waist and just be as confident as ever.

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Against Jackson, Heath, Martinez and Wolf, it's not impossible for Jay to place fourth. But I agree that Jay, unlike Coleman, doesn't have an injured bodypart. All he needs to do is come in his best shape while retaining size, trim down his waist and just be as confident as ever.
    I know he did try to trim his waist down last O, unfortunately it didn't happen in the way he wanted it to be. Basically it's genetics just like what Bob said.

One more thing, the score card between Jay and Dex last O was really close. So Jay still has a big chance to take his title back again in Las Vegas.
    Last edited by MesoPeaks; 10-28-2008 at 08:31 PM.

ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol last year, we were saying how wolf would be good to go in 09. now he has a lot of ground to make up. just because someone shows up STELLAR at one show, doesn't mean they're going to make perfect adjustments to make them look THAT much better throughout the next year. again, wolf is a good recent example.

after all, these guys are only human...

Originally Posted by ChubbzterTF View Post
    after all, these guys are only human...
    Obviously no one is infallible..

Originally Posted by MesoPeaks View Post
    I know he did try to trim his waist down last O, unfortunately it didn't happen in the way he wanted it to be. Basically it's genetics just like what Bob said.

One more thing, the score card between Jay and Dex last O was really close. So Jay still has a big chance to take his title back again in Las Vegas.

If Jay wins again, it will be unprecedented in the history of the Mr. Olympia contest. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think no dethroned Olympia champ has ever win back the title after trying to regain it. Sergio lost to Arnold in 1970 and never won the O again. Bannout as well had no luck. And Dickerson I think retired after 1982.

wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pace11 View Post
    If Dex won it this year, i don't say how heath can win the next, considering they both come in just as shredded.

It's to much of an open game for the top 5 imo
    i would say heath was in better conditioning overall

And Coleman tried regaining it as well in vian.

If Jay wins again, it will be unprecedented in the history of the Mr. Olympia contest. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think no dethroned Olympia champ has ever win back the title after trying to regain it. Sergio lost to Arnold in 1970 and never won the O again. Bannout as well had no luck. And Dickerson I think retired after 1982.
    It's just history man. Jay can take his title back easily if he comes in 100% again just like he did in his best years. However, even though history repeats itself, there are still certain things that won't be repeated.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If Dexter does it next year, it will be a very hard O for him, Jay will want his title back, Heath will have improved even more, Martinez will be back, and Martinez has beaten Dexter a few times including at the O. Wolf might show up in shape. He's gonna have a bunch of monsters coming after him. If Dexter doesn't compete in 09 I see it between Jay, Martinez and Heath.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    If Dexter does it next year, it will be a very hard O for him, Jay will want his title back, Heath will have improved even more, Martinez will be back, and Martinez has beaten Dexter a few times including at the O. Wolf might show up in shape. He's gonna have a bunch of monsters coming after him. If Dexter doesn't compete in 09 I see it between Jay, Martinez and Heath.
    That's why if you add Martinez to the line up next year and Heath and Wolf come in their best and with Dexter Jackson his usual self, it will be very hard for Cutler to win. It will be a very interesting contest.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's why if you add Martinez to the line up next year and Heath and Wolf come in their best and with Dexter Jackson his usual self, it will be very hard for Cutler to win. It will be a very interesting contest.

If Jay can dial it in for both the pre-judging and the night show it won't be as hard as you make it out. 2006 Jay is hard to beat. 2006 Jay beat a slightly injured/slightly off Ronnie. But still Ronnie..not burnt out shell of his former self 2007 Ronnie.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000)
    frank mcgrath for 2010

just a dumb answer for a dumb thread thats two years away any number of things could happen by then inuries etc

keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    If Jay can dial it in for both the pre-judging and the night show it won't be as hard as you make it out. 2006 Jay is hard to beat. 2006 Jay beat a slightly injured/slightly off Ronnie. But still Ronnie..not burnt out shell of his former self 2007 Ronnie.
    A 2001 jay is what mr O should be

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by keffmeister View Post
    A 2001 jay is what mr O should be
    Not enough distension. Sorry.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's just about Dexter Jackson, Phil Heath, Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez and, of course, Jay Cutler. It's interesting because there's no dominant force now in the pro ranks after Ronnie Coleman's reign ended two years ago. It's now anybody's ballgame and I'm actually thinking that Mr. Phil Heath can possibly win the Mr. Olympia in 2010 even over the likes of Vic Martinez and Dexter? Do you think Heath can take the elusive Sandow in 2010?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    lulz

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    lol classic.
    Spike92 is 15.

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What about his shrunken leg,i don't know if that's an injury but his legs look like they have 3 inchs difference in size...

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jay is atrohpying in the arms, the legs and his ribcage is ever expanding... soon he will have stubs for arms and legs and will be a rolling bouncing beach ball. he will never get another 1st.... or a second again...

they just gonna phase him out of the game slowly
    I wish it lasted, forever.

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by siersy View Post
    jay is atrohpying in the arms, the legs and his ribcage is ever expanding... soon he will have stubs for arms and legs and will be a rolling bouncing beach ball. he will never get another 1st.... or a second again...

x2,i think it's that exactly what's going to happen...

Originally Posted by siersy View Post

When Dexter lost to Victor at the Arnold and even at the Olympia 2006, I thought Victor would be unstoppable, but I was wrong. However, when the injury came to Victor, he basically had nothing to do other than healing it first and basically was forced to lay off from competing instead. Thus, this sport is so unpredictable, I mean very unpredictable. If this sport is predictable, what's with all the diet, training, and other sacrifices that a bodybuilder put on to this if this sport is really that fixed? right? I mean, look at Dexter, nobody actually had predicted( Majority Speaking) that Dex would actually win the Olympia this year cus basically everyone were shouting that Jay would win this years Olympia and even Dave Palumbo and the rest of his colleagues in MD site prior to the competition . And just imagine Dexter got his title back at the Arnold again to capture his third title. What an amazing year for Dexter "The Blade" Jackson. Props to that huge dude, and I respect basically what he has become. IMHO, this is Dexter Year.

Furthermore, it's easy to say what's in our mind, yeah we have freewill obviously. But in some point of our lives, we usually do not notice that we are heading in the bias side, which is for me is kinda sad. But anyway, I'm not here to argue at all, you know. Just sharing what I really feel whenever I see someone posting a quite biased post. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by MesoPeaks; 10-30-2008 at 02:37 AM.

Registered User benjifornothing's Avatar
    benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10) benjifornothing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heath doesnt have that muscle maturity like dex and wolf do. i think dex will take it again. his only real comp in my opinion would be vic and wolf. sorry to say but i think cutler is done. he's getting real blocky and his waist is steadily getting wider and wider

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by benjifornothing View Post
    Heath doesnt have that muscle maturity like dex and wolf do. i think dex will take it again. his only real comp in my opinion would be vic and wolf. sorry to say but i think cutler is done. he's getting real blocky and his waist is steadily getting wider and wider
    i disagree.his waist is tighter compared to his previous years.
    he just missed his peak.that's it.
    how do you think he is done? did he tear a muscle like ronnie?