Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by solidwon View Post
    Not to be a hater but I have seen advertisements that claim that novedex is a "post cycle powerhouse". Such claims and the name that sounds an awful lot like a common pct sounds like quite the opposite in that it is marketed in such a fashion. To the uninitiated, this confusion must be prevalent.
    and?

the only ads from gaspari that call something a post cycle powerhouse are for PJ, maybe there are new ones
    God bless/science be with our military

735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well started mine monday night, stacked with sizeon and my usual staples, ill keep updating this with results.

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Could someone please explain why it is suppresive to libido?
    bmbc

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jammin jack View Post
    Could someone please explain why it is suppresive to libido?
    Metabolites can compete with androgens for the AR in the brain. Moral of the story, the stuff is powerful and you don't need a lot.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Metabolites can compete with androgens for the AR in the brain. Moral of the story, the stuff is powerful and you don't need a lot.
    thanks Des - could you break it down a little further for me please or give me starters that I can research on my own?
    bmbc

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jammin jack View Post
    thanks Des - could you break it down a little further for me please or give me starters that I can research on my own?
    That's pretty much it. Once the concentration of metabolites is too high you can get the negative effects on libido. This is why we always recommend a low dose of 1-2 caps for people under 200 lean body mass.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Mwgose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

As pct?

I just finished a cycle of supervol, with tremendous gains, my question is can I use novedex xt as a post cycle treatment like I was told to do? I just don't want to lose my gains.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mwgose View Post
    I just finished a cycle of supervol, with tremendous gains, my question is can I use novedex xt as a post cycle treatment like I was told to do? I just don't want to lose my gains.
    Novedex XT should not be used as standalone PCT for steroid cycles. Further, it has been discontinued.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Thanks for the quick response. I know a guy who sales a supplement with the exact same ingredients with a different name. It just seems like that is not the proper use of this product. Any suggestions?

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the quick response. I know a guy who sales a supplement with the exact same ingredients with a different name. It just seems like that is not the proper use of this product. Any suggestions?
    I really can't recommend or advise you in the use of steroids or drugs. You should seek the advice of a medical professional or education yourself enough so that you take full responsibility for your medical care.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I really can't recommend or advise you in the use of steroids or drugs. You should seek the advice of a medical professional or education yourself enough so that you take full responsibility for your medical care.
    I was using supervol because I thought it was a test booster, not a steroid. And I thought this other stuff was an estrogen blocker and test booster. Are these steroids?

I was using supervol because I thought it was a test booster, not a steroid. And I thought this other stuff was an estrogen blocker and test booster. Are these steroids?
    One Serving of Supervol Contains:

2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg

That is an anabolic steroid. It actually kills your own production of testosterone. If you took this and thought it was just a test booster, then I would recommend you seek a doctor, tell him that you accidentally took oral steroids and would like to have your hormone levels evaluated and treated. He can prescribe a treatment to ensure you do not permanently damage your endocrine system.

Thanks for the help.