Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why Do Women Complain about The Dating Game When They Have it a 1000 Times Easier?

There is literally nothing better about dating as a man than a woman. As a woman nowadays, you can both approach the men you like or wait back and select from the 10,000 men approaching you. All the problems when it comes to approach anxiety, fear of rejection, not knowing whether or not the other person is single/open to dating are all completely wiped out when you're the one getting approached.

Furthermore, men are like a 1000 times easier to deal with. I've been around a few gay dudes in my time and they were fucking slobbering all over me without me doing anything. I can't imagine how easy dating is when you have 50% of the population treating you like that instead of just 5%. I've had more gay men show interest in me than women (and I don't look effeminate at all).

I don't get it, women have every advantage in dating and they still complain about it. Is it just because they've never been on the other side and seen all the bullshit that we deal with? There's a reason most bisexual women vastly prefer to date men.

edit: I'm only talking about attractive women. I'm an attractive male myself so I'm not going to care about what overweight broads have to deal with. If you can't put in the work to be attractive, that's your own fault
    Last edited by Dance2Trance17; 12-24-2015 at 11:41 PM.

fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because you are not always in the mood to date and just because there are many options available does not mean you want to date one of them especially if we know we can get thousands like them.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    99% of those men are just trying to get laid. Finding a man who actually wants a relationship is the hardest thing for women. Men will lie outright to your face about their intentions with no shame as well.

Having said that, I do understand approach anxiety and don't see any reason to be a bitch if a guy does approach.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dance2Trance17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fitfinealways View Post
    Because you are not always in the mood to date and just because there are many options available does not mean you want to date one of them especially if we know we can get thousands like them.

these aren't real problems, just so you know

a real problem is me being almost 27 and never having had a girlfriend (and no I don't have crazy standards). You want to exchange problems?

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dance2Trance17 View Post
    I've had more gay men show interest in me than women (and I don't look effeminate at all).
    Gay men are attracted to feminine features? Interesting.

DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500) DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500) DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500) DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500) DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500) DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500) DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500) DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500) DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500) DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500) DULIFTER is not very helpful. (-500)
    women complain about everything

silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    99% of those men are just trying to get laid. Finding a man who actually wants a relationship is the hardest thing for women. Men will lie outright to your face about their intentions with no shame as well.

Having said that, I do understand approach anxiety and don't see any reason to be a bitch if a guy does approach.
    Yup this right here as the saying goes the grass is not greener on the other side.

Complete bullsh*t

The top 5-10% of men are only interested in hookups because they always have 15-20 women interested in them at all times. You think all men are like that when in reality, you're going after a very small percentage of men and then applying that to the whole gender.

Me and most of my friends prefer relationships.

fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfinealways is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    these aren't real problems, just so you know

a real problem is me being almost 27 and never having had a girlfriend (and no I don't have crazy standards). You want to exchange problems?

You mentioned the awesomeness of your gay peers being easier to deal with. I am friends with many gay guys who are great looking in my opinion but single and they cannot find anyone to date. Have you wondered it might be because the combination of look and temperament you present might be different and rare in the gay circles of your region?

So what if you are 27 and single? It just sounds bad luck to me in your dating life.

So what if you are 27 and single? It just sounds bad luck to me in your dating life.

being single for a few months or even a year or two is fine

I've been single for 27 years, and not by choice. I would strangle a baby (and I love babies) to have a tiny, tiny fraction of the dating options that a woman who is equally attractive as myself has.

Find a 27 year old woman who is the female version of me - a 6.5 to a 7/10, top 2% income, big social circle, impeccable fashion style, impeccable lifestyle. She has more dating options than some male celebrities

being single for a few months or even a year or two is fine

I've been single for 27 years, and not by choice. I would strangle a baby (and I love babies) to have a tiny, tiny fraction of the dating options that a woman who is equally attractive as myself has.

Find a 27 year old woman who is the female version of me - a 6.5 to a 7/10, top 2% income, big social circle, impeccable fashion style, impeccable lifestyle. She has more dating options than some male celebrities
    I think I have spotted the problem but I don't want to sound like a bitch.

I think I have spotted the problem but I don't want to sound like a bitch.

what is it? You think I'm entitled? I'm really not, I just want someone I'm attracted to. I am not looking to be a playboy

Do you think I'm not as attractive as I claim to be? I never claimed to be a complete stud. I had 5 people last month (random strangers) who told me I was gorgeous but I look a little ethnic (olive complexion, wavy black hair, etc...) so I may not be everybody's cup of tea and I'm okay with that. My presentation is fantastic though - my body language, posture, etc... plus I dress very trendy/upscale.

You think I'm just bitter? I realize I'm coming across that way but I'm pretty pleasant in real life. This is a rant thread, everybody will come across very negative in a rant thread

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Boom, came in to post this.

A very large portion of the male population, that partake in the 'dating' game, are just in it for fwb. They don't want a long term relationship, especially with the intent to marry and settle down. So, for those women who do want that, it is extremely hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Having said that, I do not think that most women are quality marriage material either. I think the majority on both ends are worthless when it comes to good character, and virtues necessary to marriage.

I don't buy it for one second. Myself and most men I know would prefer a relationship

It really comes down to that the top 5% of men are running a huge harem of women. Those women then for some reason think that all men are like that even though they're all going for the same dudes.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Lol, you seem so very disconnected from reality.

maybe my social circle is very unique but out of the 100 male acquaintances I have, I would say 70-80 of them are in relationships or are single but would prefer a relationship

and what's funny is that the guys who don't want a relationship are the ones banging 6 different women. Those 6 women now think that the entire male population is like that even though they're all just going for the same person.

what is it? You think I'm entitled? I'm really not, I just want someone I'm attracted to. I am not looking to be a playboy

Do you think I'm not as attractive as I claim to be? I never claimed to be a complete stud. I had 5 people last month (random strangers) who told me I was gorgeous but I look a little ethnic (olive complexion, wavy black hair, etc...) so I may not be everybody's cup of tea and I'm okay with that. My presentation is fantastic though - my body language, posture, etc... plus I dress very trendy/upscale.

You think I'm just bitter? I realize I'm coming across that way but I'm pretty pleasant in real life. This is a rant thread, everybody will come across very negative in a rant thread
    No, I have never seen you or known you to know if any of those things are false so I will take you for your face value but you have repeated about your good looks a few times already. When pretty girls talk about how pretty they are all the time, it starts to stink to even the most desperate of men; I know this very well. I am not saying you say this all the time but somewhere it is a reflection of your attitude that demands that entitlement. I could be wrong but I am only making an educated guess.

Think about this way; despite being handsome, among the top 2% of income group, impeccable fashion sense and lifestyle you have stayed single albeit unable to get attention from the girls you desire.Clearly there is something else that girls may be into. I am also sure you have known at least 1-2 guys who are neither handsome, nor top earners or have any special luxury in lifestyle but are dating a decent enough chick.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Meh, I've met women before who complain about all that, saying "Why can't I meet a nice guy?" but when a nice guy approaches her and tries to have a conversation, she rejects him. I had a girl disappear on me when I asked her what her favorite movie was. wtf.

As narcissistic as this sounds, I've grown to realize those women aren't worth my attention anyways. Problem is these kinds of women are increasingly common.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because all the special snowflakes who have been told since birth that they're princesses that need to be courted and paid for have a difficult time reconciling all that propaganda with reality.

So they complain.

Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This goes both ways, the only difference between the two is how they go about lying.

As far as the rest is concerned, I will state that the main issue for any man or woman is the fact that finding someone who wants something long terms is always difficult. The sad thing about it all is that even those who claim they want something long term are usually the ones that actually don't realize that a relationship is built on more than just the butterflies and physical attraction you feel towards a person, which is a big part of the reason why you have males and females(especially females nowadays) turning down potential prospects simply because they feel they can get something better. While that may be true, keep in mind that the pool of people who want something serious is a VERY small one, and by passing up opportunities they only make their search that much harder.

Of course there are a lot of other factors involved like social media, upbringing etc etc but I am sure most of that is common knowledge hence while I wont really go into it.
    -''Love without action is dead''.-

ᗢPastor.Kᗢ

AKA: Pastor Konrai, can I get an Amen?
    ☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100) silverwildcat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    Meh, I've met women before who complain about all that, saying "Why can't I meet a nice guy?" but when a nice guy approaches her and tries to have a conversation, she rejects him. I had a girl disappear on me when I asked her what her favorite movie was. wtf.

As narcissistic as this sounds, I've grown to realize those women aren't worth my attention anyways. Problem is these kinds of women are increasingly common.
    That's because the guy maybe nice but he doesn't get a chicks panties wet you need more than one characteristic going for you for someone to be interested in you and what those characteristics are depend on the girl.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    There is literally nothing better about dating as a man than a woman. As a woman nowadays, you can both approach the men you like or wait back and select from the 10,000 men approaching you. All the problems when it comes to approach anxiety, fear of rejection, not knowing whether or not the other person is single/open to dating are all completely wiped out when you're the one getting approached.

Furthermore, men are like a 1000 times easier to deal with. I've been around a few gay dudes in my time and they were fucking slobbering all over me without me doing anything. I can't imagine how easy dating is when you have 50% of the population treating you like that instead of just 5%. I've had more gay men show interest in me than women (and I don't look effeminate at all).

I don't get it, women have every advantage in dating and they still complain about it. Is it just because they've never been on the other side and seen all the bullshit that we deal with? There's a reason most bisexual women vastly prefer to date men.

edit: I'm only talking about attractive women. I'm an attractive male myself so I'm not going to care about what overweight broads have to deal with. If you can't put in the work to be attractive, that's your own fault
    You stopped trolling on main misc so you came here?

Look not everyone is the same. Some men and women like hook ups. Other men and women like getting into relationships, etc.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Originally Posted by silverwildcat View Post
    That's because the guy maybe nice but he doesn't get a chicks panties wet you need more than one characteristic going for you for someone to be interested in you and what those characteristics are depend on the girl.
    Well if she is just looking for sex then she needs to shut the **** up about how sick she is of guys trying to have sex with her.
    If she wants a companion (like she claims) then she shouldn't be so quick to tell a guy to **** off when he wants to get to know her first.

Well if she is just looking for sex then she needs to shut the **** up about how sick she is of guys trying to have sex with her.
    If she wants a companion (like she claims) then she shouldn't be so quick to tell a guy to **** off when he wants to get to know her first.
    I feel like she has a right to tell a guy she's not interested if she's not attracted to him which she can tell within seconds just by looking at him. As for the whole used for sex thing I don't"t really have an argument in that you have a point but all at the same time everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their own bodies. Everyone should have a shot at love but yeah it doesn't make sense to apply standards on others that you don't follow yourself.

Originally Posted by silverwildcat View Post
    I feel like she has a right to tell a guy she's not interested if she's not attracted to him which she can tell within seconds just by looking at him. As for the whole used for sex thing I don't"t really have an argument in that you have a point but all at the same time everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their own bodies. Everyone should have a shot at love but yeah it doesn't make sense to apply standards on others that you don't follow yourself.
    Completely reasonable, however I believe if someone rejects a good man or woman because he or she is not attracted to them, they forfeit the right to whine about their misfortune later on. Not saying she should be forced to be with a good guy she finds unattractive, but it's a classic case of trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Completely reasonable, however I believe if someone rejects a good man or woman because he or she is not attracted to them, they forfeit the right to whine about their misfortune later on. Not saying she should be forced to be with a good guy she finds unattractive, but it's a classic case of trying to have your cake and eat it too.
    Well so OP does not have the right to complain here either since he is only interested in women his league. The definition of good is different to different people. What is good to one person is vanilla or boring to another. There is no standard that defines goodness and secondly goodness alone does not spark romance. Many good guys get sidelined to friend zone not because we don't like their company but because we are not into them romantically or sexually.

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know those feels, lmao.

It definitely feels like women can be much more picky than men when it comes to relationships and men have to settle far below their standards.

DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000)

I mentioned this to guys every day here but they still think that they must seduce like in player books.

DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaysOfOurLives has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

That's because you're only attracted to guys who don't want a relationship with you.

It's ****ed up but it is what it is...

Originally Posted by DaysOfOurLives View Post
    That's because you're only attracted to guys who don't want a relationship with you.

It's ****ed up but it is what it is...

^^^^^ this

I know lots and lots and lots of guys who want a relationship

wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000) wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000) wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000) wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000) wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000) wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000) wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000) wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000) wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000) wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000) wilduglylurker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Truth be told, the average woman can have sex with a much better looking male really easy if she wants. Things work out differently if it is relationships though. Every at least somewhat attractive female I know, who is in a serious relationship for years, is with a man less pretty than her. Dont get me wrong, the man most likely makes up for his lack of looks in other areas, but it is essential for a relationship to last for the woman to have the beauty leverage.

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is truth to both sides. Women are competiting for the top man to tie down with looks, money, and status. All these men have a ton of options and can get away sleeping with numerous women. Most women looking to relationship a guy will still sleep with a guy is she thinks he is hot and he just wants that.

I think there is more guys that want relationships than women think. Most of the time it is the women's behaviour rather than her looks that turn a man off. I've had quite a few girls I was into initially but once I got to know them I get turned off by how they act. Being really pushy, dropping L bombs within like a week, acting jealous for no reason, needy, just crazy in general.