Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which tren is the best?

O.K. I have found 3 different formulas and I was hoping I could get some feed back on which one seems to work best, which has the least sides etc.
    The 3
    tren13-ethyl, and super tren -mg,
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

p-tren, and xtreme tren,
    estra-4,9 diene-3,17-dione

trenabolan45, trena pro, and cyclo tren
    19-norandrosta4,9 diene3,17 dione

Is one better then the other or are they all about the same? O, and has anyone ever figured out which one is in kilos Trenadrol?
    Last edited by 1cyclone; 10-26-2008 at 09:26 AM.

initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you should go with trenadrol, but it's not any of those... it's something like 17b-methyl-treinbolone or somethng like that

bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bba149 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the second two are the same, just a bit different nomenclature. the other one i believe is max lmg.

Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by initialize View Post
    I think you should go with trenadrol
    Agreed

1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump,

Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wasn't there many reports of extreme loss of libido, nightmares, and lethargy on whatever compound that Trenadrol is? There is a new Tren product out called Tren Bomb. Like Trenadrol, it has an obscure compound in it that seems to be top secret.

Yea Tren Bomb this is another example it says its
    17-beta-hydroxy-androstan-4-one
    It seems like someone just throws some stuff in a cap and calls it tren so it will sale!

bump, for anymore input!

HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm very curious as well. Bump
    _Current Stack_

_I Squat More Than You Club_

You lift like a bitch.

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    17b-methoxy-trienbolone seems to be the best (Trenadrol)
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post
    17b-methoxy-trienbolone seems to be the best (Trenadrol)

Yes, I agree in terms of logs & what users are saying. But wasn't there reports of extreme loss of libido, nightmares, headaches, and inflated blood pressure? I know, some of that comes with the territory, but I think cases were more extreme with this.

Originally Posted by 1cyclone View Post
    O.K. I have found 3 different formulas and I was hoping I could get some feed back on which one seems to work best, which has the least sides etc.
    The 3

p-tren, and xtreme tren,

Is one better then the other or are they all about the same? O, and has anyone ever figured out which one is in kilos Trenadrol?
    At 6'4 276 lbs, you don't need a damn thing!!! Geez, wish I was that size.

I also would like to know which tren nomenclature is best for a bulk.

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trenbolone View Post
    I also would like to know which tren nomenclature is best for a bulk.
    Probably kilo. Tren in general is not a huge gainer but more of a strength product that is dry. Many times taken when cutting prior to a show.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

At 6'4 276 lbs, you don't need a damn thing!!! Geez, wish I was that size.
    Hard work pays off, I am about 265 right now, Just finished PCT, I am trying to put together my next cycle, which I plan to run in about 3 to 4 weeks, What to try? I have a little of everything Just trying to figure out which to run? Do I want to stack two? I had good results with spawn, which was epistane and xtreme tren, sides were not to bad, blood pressure went up for sure started using hawthorn berry and it seemed to help, also libido went down but drive and activate xtreme fixed that right up! I may try kilos trenadrol, got 2 bottles, but I am curious about this 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona2,5(10)-diene-17-one

leanbody29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leanbody29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leanbody29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ye iam on tren 13 ethyl 2nd week gained about 6 lbs.. libido is high actually bi I am guessing its for the first 2, 3 weeks. After that I heard it dropsss. Little headachesss here and theree other then that its ok. What's a good pct after cus I can't get my hands on clomid

mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The 3

p-tren, and xtreme tren,

extrem tren is a bestseller on TF
    i rep back

PSN ID: mullerhun

Prohormone Review Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110346681

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    tren is a weird compound, I am starting a spawn cycle in about a month, and everyone I have talked to about it also reports very good weight gain on it, but as previously mentioned, tren is more of a srength product that is dry, interesting stuff.

OP, did you take drive while on cycle to help your libido, or was that PCT?

(why is it that every prohormone seems to use "increased sexual vigor" or "increades sex drive" as selling points, yet we all get loss of libido on them???

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    13 ethyl and estra-4,9 diene-3,17-dione makes for a awesome bulk stack. Check out the log I done on it. The first 3 weeks are these two compounds,

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111548831
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stinky6857 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

tren

i'm no expert but i've read a ton lately and it seems the 19-nor and the estra compounds are the best choices for lower sides and stackability. good luck bro log it if you can

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    but I am curious about this 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona2,5(10)-diene-17-one
    max lmg.
    good for a bulk.
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jbodybuilder View Post
    13 ethyl and estra-4,9 diene-3,17-dione makes for a awesome bulk stack. Check out the log I done on it. The first 3 weeks are these two compounds,

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111548831
    i agree.
    that's also what's in sus500.
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by onehawaiian View Post
    i agree.
    that's also what's in sus500.
    That brings up a good point, SUS500 has some atd in it (5mg I think). For anyone running 13 ethyl and testraflex separately, I personally recommend running some formadex with it if you want to counter the wet side effects and keep lidibo up. I like 50-100mg of Formadex morning and evening and prefer it over ATD because it doesn't have the negative effect on libido that ATD has.
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    19-nor or estra 4, 9 are libido killers

what about 17b-methyl-treinbolone? (trenadrol)
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slavic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Problem View Post

what about 17b-methyl-treinbolone? (trenadrol)
    no one really knows what s in trenadrol but i have the feelings its 19 nor
    Arnold:
    Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.

Arnold:
    Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million

Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    Oh yea, I would keep icariin or something else for libido on hand while using them.

phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phoenixfire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what about using maca on cycle?

Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    what about using maca on cycle?
    That should work as well

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, I agree in terms of logs & what users are saying. But wasn't there reports of extreme loss of libido, nightmares, headaches, and inflated blood pressure? I know, some of that comes with the territory, but I think cases were more extreme with this.
    BP was a big issue 4 me...

i had to stop my after the 2nd wk :-(
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by onehawaiian View Post
    max lmg.
    good for a bulk.
    what is max lmg?
    "When i get dusted i love to spread the blood like mustard."