Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10)

so i've been out of the powerlifting game...

...for months and months now. what's new? i've been barely training and I feel weaker than a card castle made in a park from a half naked bipolar homeless man with wind gusts up to 45 mph . I don't want to train like I use to I want to rewire and try something different for a change. I want to rebuild my raw strength above and beyond my strongest. Oldtime is fat and weak. I don't even want to think about what to do. So throw me some ideas and inspire me to get motivated again and hopefully get a tune up meet in maybe in december. I never thought not training with my old powerlifting team on top of training at a pretentious 24-hr fatness on top of being more busy then ever before would affect my training and motivation this much

I need inspiration.
    The Percepta @ 165ah

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whos oldtime? And i would say something about your squinty eyes but this would be my 3rd infraction for making fun of asians.

PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PitzaPapa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahaahahahahaha @ percept.

join the weak club buddy.

newbtime should go throw himself infront of a truck going 50mph.

who am i kidding thats like shooting a bear with a bb gun
    Pitza: i gotta take a dump and lift soon, all alone. damn training partner.

Asianman: nothing beats taking a dump with a training partner

Asianman: good timessssss

Pitza: LOLOL NICE BURN

u guys...srsly... FatKidsOnMopeds's Avatar
    FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wat

theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha oldtime. That's what I remember. go watch the road to the arnold it's online for free now at http://www.hardcorepowerlifting.com/...page=video.htm it's motivating as hell

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    hey perceptionist why don't you come train with me and my group?

we train at the gold's gym in campbell, monday tuesday thursday friday, 5:00pm.

we're currently building a garage gym too so once that's up and running we'll be able to get super serious.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -_-

pitza where you been man.

isaku - thanks man, but I live in sac now. I want to train at supertraining but I'm way too busy to go at the times they train right now. I have to commute at least 1 hr each way on top of my 9-10 hr work days on top of everything else. no excuses though just change in priorities. once I get a job in sac and I get settled in my house more and buy everything I need, landscape, etc...then i'll pay the funds to train there. I pay like $2/month at 24 hour fatness so i can't really complain.

For now I'm just doing high volume of the main movements then one more heavy assistant exercise. circuit style for the rest of the assistance/cardio ala crossfit. 1.5 and some days maybe 2 hrs from the time i step into the gym and leave is all I can give so shorter rest periods and more efficient workouts. all i have to do now is get in the gym 4-5x week.
    The Percepta @ 165ah

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Perceptionist View Post
    -_-

pitza where you been man.

isaku - thanks man, but I live in sac now. I want to train at supertraining but I'm way too busy to go at the times they train right now. I have to commute at least 1 hr each way on top of my 9-10 hr work days on top of everything else. no excuses though just change in priorities. once I get a job in sac and I get settled in my house more and buy everything I need, landscape, etc...then i'll pay the funds to train there. I pay like $2/month at 24 hour fatness so i can't really complain.

For now I'm just doing high volume of the main movements then one more heavy assistant exercise. circuit style for the rest of the assistance/cardio ala crossfit. 1.5 and some days maybe 2 hrs from the time i step into the gym and leave is all I can give so shorter rest periods and more efficient workouts. all i have to do now is get in the gym 4-5x week.
    well hell if you live in sac...awesome for you, train at supertraining at all costs.

we go up on field trips once a month, and I'm gonna be competing in the super training push/pull this saturday, you should come check it out.

Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ballplayer100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    whos oldtime? And i would say something about your squinty eyes but this would be my 3rd infraction for making fun of asians.
    Oldtime is your old handle, the one you had before you got banned

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    be able to get super serious.

Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post
    half man, half bear, half pig?

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ballplayer100 View Post
    Oldtime is your old handle, the one you had before you got banned
    i have never been banned for more then a month.

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    half man, half bear, half pig?
    you were supposed to say "is that one of those half man half pig bearthings" and i was supposed to say "no stupid, its manbearpig"