bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

After lifting weights feeling like vomiting.. why??

Hello!!

I usually work out 2 body parts per day, but after working out lifting weights I'm sooooo exhausted to the point where i feel like vomiting for at least an hour, so i can't really do cardio or even move much or i'll vomit.

anyone got any advice for me?? maybe i'm doing something wrong......

AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its because you're a girly man

Just jokes... Maybe you are going too hard, how many sets are you doing? Have you just started working out? Some people feel sick until they get used to it. Make sure you are drinking enough water... or maybe you are drinking too much water? That always makes me feel sick.

Its also possible you have an underlying medical condition, get a full blood test done.

dANCEaLEXdANCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dANCEaLEXdANCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That sucks bro yea above advice is good, my favorite part about lifting is the after workout feeling.

bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bambam2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    girly!!! no way!!! hahaha

hhmm.. i started working out about 6 weeks ago. I do from 2 to 4 sets, 6 to 12 reps. I do think i might be lifting too heavy. I do drink lots of water probably around 1.5 - 2 gallons/day. I haven't been to the doctor in almost a year so i'll def. get a full blood test done. thanx for the advise!!

TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you will get used to it trust me. i've been training on a 4-6 rep range for as long as I can recall for 2 years.. and at first I felt like vomiting a lot since it was a lot of heavy sets but now its a breeze (serious) and the only time I want to vomit is if I take some supplement I don't react well too.. otherwise the workout itself does not give me that feeling.

take it a tad bit easier for now (no excuse to pussy out though, just take it a bit easier) and I guarantee you'll get used to it. stick with it!

NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoTimeLikeNow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never used to get that feeling when I was doing 5x5 routine, but now I am doing a 4x10 and I feel way more exhausted in these workouts. I also feel like puking too sometimes. I think it depends on intensity, hell Arnold puked many times in his workouts. It is normal'ish, I dont know why it happens but it does.
    almost in the 100 lost club :D

Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sumtimes I feel that way mostly whenever I take noxplode.I switched to taking 3 fireball inferno pills thou an get a great workout every time!

Originally Posted by Endless1000 View Post
    Sumtimes I feel that way mostly whenever I take noxplode.I switched to taking 3 fireball inferno pills thou an get a great workout every time!
    I have Noxplode, try it once and felt really really sick.. so i haven't touched it again... I guess i'll try to do all my cardio before breakfast and just hang in there 'til it goes away and i can do cardio after work outs... thanx for the info guys!!

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a. you are eating too much too soon before a workout (i eat a big meal 2 hours before my workout)
    b. you are eating too little and your body has no fuel
    c. you need more sleep
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make sure you're breathing properly and not holding your breath while lifting.

If your body can not clear the lactic acid out quickly enough because there is no oxygen because you're holding your breath, you could feel like throwing up. Most of the time though you'd feel pretty dizzy first as a sign you need to start breathing right.

Also if your cardiovascular system hasn't been trained much, it won't clear the lactic acid out as well.

Either way, you'll adapt over time and it won't happen until you push well beyond your limits again.

Cruzincut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up vomit feeling might not be bad.

take a deep breathe, get some water and 60 second rest. sounds like your pumping just like you should.

Originally Posted by mpipes View Post
    Make sure you're breathing properly and not holding your breath while lifting.

If your body can not clear the lactic acid out quickly enough because there is no oxygen because you're holding your breath, you could feel like throwing up. Most of the time though you'd feel pretty dizzy first as a sign you need to start breathing right.

Also if your cardiovascular system hasn't been trained much, it won't clear the lactic acid out as well.

Either way, you'll adapt over time and it won't happen until you push well beyond your limits again.
    wow you are right.. i do feel dizzy after every single work out.. maybe that's it.. im not breathing properly... at first i wasn't lifting as heavy as now(not very heavy for most of you, but it is for me lol) so maybe that's why breathing wasn't a problem, but now I do hold my breath 'til im done with the rep and maybe that's why I feel sooo sick... I will start a new week tomororw and i'll try to breath as much as possbile and see if that helps!!! thanx you all ROCK!!!

adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) adalekstazchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not sure if this is true, but i've heard that eating oats disables your body from vomiting. The oats and stomach acids/disolved food act like glue, and they stick to your stomach so theres, like, no way for you to vomit. might wanna try eating quacker oats or something two hours before your workout.
    "No man has the right to be an amatuer in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

"If you want to look like some Abercrombie model, then find another program and enjoy your nice, easy training style. If you are serious about adding muscle to your frame, then get under the damn bar and make it happen. "

Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endless1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bambam2008 View Post
    I have Noxplode, try it once and felt really really sick.. so i haven't touched it again... I guess i'll try to do all my cardio before breakfast and just hang in there 'til it goes away and i can do cardio after work outs... thanx for the info guys!!
    iv'e been the same way its probably cause you drank to much of it.Just try a half a scoop an go from there.Your body is probably not use to the caffeine.I also eat a sandwich an a few chips while im drinking noxplode

well once again you guys were totally right.. first off breathing more did take away feeling dizzy and the vomiting feeling. I am even able to lift heavier weight and do more reps ... I'm not sure if it's b/c of the breathing or b/c I was finally able to take the Noxplode... either way it's working out great THANK YOU!!!

Bigmike013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bambam2008 View Post
    Hello!!

I usually work out 2 body parts per day, but after working out lifting weights I'm sooooo exhausted to the point where i feel like vomiting for at least an hour, so i can't really do cardio or even move much or i'll vomit.

anyone got any advice for me?? maybe i'm doing something wrong......
    Somebody told me its because of th increase in lactic acid in your body. You feel sick because you are not used to the build up of lactic acid in your body. I get that feeling too. Make sure you eat a good source of slow release carbs prior to lifting and drink water. Dont forget to breath your way through the sets that always helps me. Best of luck bro

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bigmike013 View Post
    Somebody told me its because of th increase in lactic acid in your body. You feel sick because you are not used to the build up of lactic acid in your body. I get that feeling too. Make sure you eat a good source of slow release carbs prior to lifting and drink water. Dont forget to breath your way through the sets that always helps me. Best of luck bro
    Why would you respond to a SEVEN YEAR DEAD THREAD?

JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaT20 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great