Thread: Roommates

UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Roommates

First of all I'm at college and I live with 3 other guys. None of them workout on a consistent basis, and they continuously mock me for taking creatine, and other supplements etc. Now that I've started to get my diet in order, they're getting even worse. We have one oven in the apartment (obviously) and it pisses me off because one roommate is always using it, so it pushes my meals back ALL the time. Really pisses me off. Anyone else have roommate issues?

Sorry for the rant, just a little pissed.

/rant haha
    Raiders/Yankees/Nets/Arizona Wildcats

yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eff em up bro, if they dont work out, they're not jacked!

Glad i could help!

kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tell the to stfu
    You're obviously the one who's getting fitter and healthier. If you want the oven, then use it right when you get the chance, you might end up preparing foods a couple days early, but it might be your best bet if you're serious about eating at certain times.

You should also tell your roomates that they can't always use the oven, you're paying your share too and you want to use it too. They can wait.

TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopazBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GFoed020 View Post
    First of all I'm at college and I live with 3 other guys. None of them workout on a consistent basis, and they continuously mock me for taking creatine, and other supplements etc. Now that I've started to get my diet in order, they're getting even worse. We have one oven in the apartment (obviously) and it pisses me off because one roommate is always using it, so it pushes my meals back ALL the time. Really pisses me off. Anyone else have roommate issues?

Sorry for the rant, just a little pissed.

/rant haha
    Cook your meals ahead of time. I cook my like 12 chicken breast on sunday nights.

Plus your room mates are just ****ing bitter that you are walking on the right path on getting healthy and they are either lazy or dont care about the way they look. Theyre probably fat asses right?

rep me yo!

UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TopazBlue View Post
    Cook your meals ahead of time. I cook my like 12 chicken breast on sunday nights.

Plus your room mates are just ****ing bitter that you are walking on the right path on getting healthy and they are either lazy or dont care about the way they look. Theyre probably fat asses right?

rep me yo!
    Haha repped man, and I'll rep the others as well. You know it's bad when I cringe when they take their shirts off haha. They definitely have fatt ass potential and are well on their way.
    Raiders/Yankees/Nets/Arizona Wildcats

she said she was clean Thetal0n's Avatar
    Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    rip off your shirt and show them you mean business

artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    heres what you do.
    Stare at the computer with the screen turned on.
    put a horse shoe on top of the door tell them if for luck. About a week later put a bunch of bandage on your head a walk around the house swearing "faking horse shoe" lol
    read a book with the lights off
    while they are a sleep make fapping sounds for hours
    when they go to sleep turn off the lights and sharpen knifes making a little laughing noise
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    I rape back (if you ask me to :P)

supermonkey23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supermonkey23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supermonkey23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supermonkey23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by artm View Post
    heres what you do.
    Stare at the computer with the screen turned on.
    put a horse shoe on top of the door tell them if for luck. About a week later put a bunch of bandage on your head a walk around the house swearing "faking horse shoe" lol
    read a book with the lights off
    while they are a sleep make fapping sounds for hours
    when they go to sleep turn off the lights and sharpen knifes making a little laughing noise
    lolwut?

kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    take off all of your clothes and just keep slowly walking towards them until they let you have the oven.

Oh yeah, (no homo) and hopefully they are also (no homo)

CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaliRaised is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    uh... put your food in the oven with thiers? and if it finishes before thiers.
    take it out?..

yeah.
    "Why don't you worry about yours, Let them worry about theirs. I Got Mine" -Lil' wayne

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"