Thread: Technology

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Technology

what kind of affect has technology has on your relationships? good? bad? mixed.

the advent of such things as myspace, facebook, digital cameras, text messaging, etc... in my opinion has had a very adverse affect on 15-25 year olds relationship.

now it does have its positive qualities, like the fact that it makes getting laid as easy as fishing with dynamite, but it also subliminally reinforces all the societal pressures that make so many relationships fail. On these social networking sites only the superficial is what matters, turning an entire generation into e-whores and e-pimps. Then there is the cheating factor. before text messaging and the myspace/facebook it was much harder to cheat. Now is it not only easier to cheat, you are about ten times more likely to get caught because of the internet, destroying even more relationships.

well before i get off on a rant, cause id like to discuss it within this thread... what do you think. technology good or bad for relationships?

I'm not in the blue shirt Fitsie's Avatar
    Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000)
    if someone wants to cheat on you, they will do it regardless of what technology offers them.
    You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same.

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dan_the_man1997 View Post
    if someone wants to cheat on you, they will do it regardless of what technology offers them.
    not neccesarily. i think cheating is primarily a crime of opportunity. not to mention the added temptation out there. I mean i have personally been in no mood or had no real desire to cheat, then ill come across this chick i know new pics on facebook showing her tits in a bikini and all of a sudden i have that idea pop in my head.

does technology actually cause anyone to be unfaithful? NO! but it sure plays its roll.

howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) howboutaspoon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, judging by the number of "I read my girlfriends facebook shes a dirty ho" I'd say it's a problem. Actually, for me I do talk to girls I wouldn't talk to anymore if it weren't for Facebook/Myspace. So I could see how it could cause a problem.

Oh, and why you in the red AL?

ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    not neccesarily. i think cheating is primarily a crime of opportunity. not to mention the added temptation out there. I mean i have personally been in no mood or had no real desire to cheat, then ill come across this chick i know new pics on facebook showing her tits in a bikini and all of a sudden i have that idea pop in my head.

does technology actually cause anyone to be unfaithful? NO! but it sure plays its roll.
    an idea pop in your head lol.....thats some good ****....i've been there before too ....u see something and u start to wonder what it would b like to hit it lol

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    before computers and such how many people were you exposed to on a daily basis?

now people have access to options and info on persons they otherwise never would have seen or known of
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

Originally Posted by howboutaspoon View Post
    Well, judging by the number of "I read my girlfriends facebook shes a dirty ho" I'd say it's a problem. Actually, for me I do talk to girls I wouldn't talk to anymore if it weren't for Facebook/Myspace. So I could see how it could cause a problem.

cause i shaved my name in a cats head. hold on, ill get the link.

Originally Posted by ALPHAMALE419 View Post
    an idea pop in your head lol.....thats some good ****....i've been there before too ....u see something and u start to wonder what it would b like to hit it lol
    that is how it goes though... nothing gets the endorphins jumpin like some new pussy. the unknown is so sweet.

Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post
    before computers and such how many people were you exposed to on a daily basis?

now people have access to options and info on persons they otherwise never would have seen or known of
    exactly... but that also has its benefits... you think it would make it more likely to find someone more suited for you. you dont have to just settle for the girl in the neighborhood.

Originally Posted by howboutaspoon View Post

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post230861241

musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The advancement of technology will always carry us into new ages of interpersonal relationships.

So, it can be good and it can be bad. It can be good, because you can keep in touch with your significant other, more emotionally through talking to them via text, instant messengers, and just talking to them on the phone without having to be in your own house! So that's some good things.

Bad; as you've said, cheating has become easier. There's also emotional cheating, which before may have just been physical as you'd have to meet up with so and so individual, bump and grind and then it'd be over. But now people from different states are engaging in affairs with each other, which is pretty sad. Because now you have to wonder, is that really cheating, because there's no physical and possibly will never be any physical.

Makes **** a little more complicated and more headache added.

Ok, now I got sad. Thanks lol. just kidding, kinda!
    ready to look like Omarion "http://allthatsfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Omarion-e12.jpg"

"It's one thing to be a good person, it's another to be nice. You don't have to be nice, to be good."
    - musclebound2007

Originally Posted by musclebound2007 View Post

Ok, now I got sad. Thanks lol. just kidding, kinda!
    lol. what made you sad?

tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree that if a person chooses to cheat...they don't necessarily need a computer/technology in order to do so...but it helps tons.

A person is a key stroke away from getting into trouble, but they already had that intention in their mind. 8 times out of 10. Sometimes a person will go into a situation with the most honorable intentions, then later find out that it took a swing in the wrong direction. Then it's up to that individual to make the defining decision.
    ***Everyone's a Critic***

_Judge's Beantown Bitch_

bump

musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol. what made you sad?
    The resources available for an individual to be unfaithful. Didn't really get sad, that's why i loled. Just was being prissy for the moment....
    ready to look like Omarion "http://allthatsfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Omarion-e12.jpg"

"It's one thing to be a good person, it's another to be nice. You don't have to be nice, to be good."
    - musclebound2007

kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kashif333 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what kind of affect has technology has on your relationships? good? bad? mixed.

the advent of such things as myspace, facebook, digital cameras, text messaging, etc... in my opinion has had a very adverse affect on 15-25 year olds relationship.

now it does have its positive qualities, like the fact that it makes getting laid as easy as fishing with dynamite, but it also subliminally reinforces all the societal pressures that make so many relationships fail. On these social networking sites only the superficial is what matters, turning an entire generation into e-whores and e-pimps. Then there is the cheating factor. before text messaging and the myspace/facebook it was much harder to cheat. Now is it not only easier to cheat, you are about ten times more likely to get caught because of the internet, destroying even more relationships.

well before i get off on a rant, cause id like to discuss it within this thread... what do you think. technology good or bad for relationships?
    Thanks for sharing information

Compunnel Digital Compunneldigi's Avatar
    Compunneldigi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fitsie View Post
    Yes, It happens many time with us in this online worlds

Registered User whowaspotential's Avatar
    whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000) whowaspotential is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strongest bump I've ever seen
    MFC OG crew