Closed Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you are bad ass dude, thank you for posting these videos, truly an inspiration.
    Keepin' it real in the meth capital of the USA.

Bitches don't know bout my potential.

Take it easy, and if it's easy, take it home.

LEO FTW

Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Amazing! I live in kansas too. I'm surprised i haven't heard anything about you in the paper or local news..
    {Kansas City Chiefs}
    {Kansas City Royals}
    {Oklahoma City Thunder}
    {Wichita State Shockers}
    Former manlet

EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha, U pimp you..must have lifted up a 100 girls at the olympia expo. lol

Simply amazing, keep up the good work.
    There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

-Bateman

ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face

Great to see what you've accomplished!

Brought tears in my eyes...

MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The videos made me cry and made me think allot, Thanks Nick. Your attitude is awsome and positive.

Bulking from 175lbs-250lb bobbybuilder1's Avatar
    bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are an inspiration to us all, and the better man for it.
    Telling you how it is since 1991

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    x2 on the sticky vote.

Thank you for all your effort, dedication, sweat, perseverance, etc. You are making a difference. I have total respect for the effort & outlook.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This cat is the real deal. I've seen him in muscle and fitness. Lifts like a madman at the nautilus in a small Kansas town. Hey Nick, I'm jealous at hell. Jaime Eason Bro?!!! Lucky SOB.

Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shinjan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ur a true inspiration man.. i'm putting this on my ipod so i can watch it before workouts lol
    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation Holy .........!

THANKS GUYS! WOW! I didn't think the Thread would blow up this much, WOW! It's an Honor
    Here's another video!

~BEAUTY AND THE BEAST~~~
    (no we are not dating LOL)

TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBeastWCBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mxer_129 View Post
    QFT. i know exactly what you mean by this.

those vids gave me the chills...truly inspirational.

nice work bro...keep it up!
    Originally Posted by samsuperjew View Post
    in on first page of sticky
    Originally Posted by keven702 View Post
    Incredible man! Alot of people who have lost limb sit around and waste thier lives sulking. Nice to see you've overcome that !!! You make me want to work even harder! REPS
    Originally Posted by Marty502 View Post
    Incredible!

I lack the words to tell you how inspiring you are to me, right now. So simply, congratulations and keep it up!
    Originally Posted by Unst0pp4bl3 View Post
    im amazed at what you have done man. great job
    Originally Posted by echoareone View Post
    So incredible. And we have people crying that their genetics aren't perfect for bodybuilding.

I'm truly inspired.
    Originally Posted by essential222 View Post
    Wow, just wow man, im in awe
    Originally Posted by jakescakes View Post
    incredible as stated

but your wheels are PIMP
    WOW! REALLY! THANK YOU! I just try to be the best I can be, I hit the gym hard and eat a clean diet all year round. I love training and the sport of Bodybuilding and just because I am in a Wheelchair I will find a way to make it work! But Thank You Again!

Originally Posted by Pepsi88 View Post
    hey Beast very inspirational!

you have worked very hard and accomplished so much well done.

i have an uncle who had an accident when he was only 17 and has been paralysed from the waist down ever since. hes never been able to walk again BUT he did compete at many wheelchair racing events and at the paralympics in Seoul, South Korea. where he won a silver medal. you ever thought about competing?

Sorry im not tyring to make him sound better than you or anything like that or steal your thread. Im just saying that people like him and you that make the best of their lives are an inspiration to everyone.

on another note it was awesome seeing you crank out those pull-ups man

ive recenlty started doing them i can only do 8 tho lol
    That's great about your uncle! So many people get depressed but life is truly beautiful.

Keep hitting the Lat Pulldown Heavy and Hard and you'll be able to do reps with a 45lb plate hanging off ya! But diet is key when you want to pack on size! But I thought that clip was pimp with the pull ups LOL That's why I edited it like that LOL

Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're a stronger individual than I. Body, Spirit, & Soul.
    I dig weights

Originally Posted by samsuperjew View Post
    those are the coolest wheel chairs i hav EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!

( i already posted a comment congragulating you) lol gjdm
    Yeah I like them Too! Kelsey has my rims in the picture and I am the one that put the neons on her chair LOL I wanted the fans to go crazy when we did the 1st Ever Wheelchair Mixed Pairs! I was the one that came up with the Division LOL

Originally Posted by DawnPatrol View Post
    very inspirational man.

congratulations on all your success!
    Originally Posted by cds1993 View Post
    Wow man that was awesome! The pullups or chinups with the wheelchair were badass!
    Originally Posted by Dllb View Post
    Great story bro, I'm glad you didn't give up on your life after your accident.
    Originally Posted by AMillane7 View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111225131

Just spreading the word man..repped earlier but keep up the good work, you better be sponsored or something right now
    Originally Posted by Turbulence24 View Post
    Incredible man, I loved the videos. You serve as motivation for all of us
    Originally Posted by Fat_chicks_rule View Post

never complaining about torn callusess or sore knees ever ever again.
    Originally Posted by ithejosh View Post
    Wow thats amazing, rep this man.
    Originally Posted by Vodka5742 View Post
    you never gave up, you pushed through, no matter what life threw at you.
    Alot of respect bro
    Originally Posted by sixpackabs View Post
    hey man awesome video i envy every wheel chair body builders!
    Originally Posted by overzealous View Post
    Wow, in awe. When you started doing those pull-ups I went nuts, lol. Respect.
    Originally Posted by RippedRunner View Post
    inspiration to all lifters/builders!
    Originally Posted by Uhtred View Post
    amazing
    Originally Posted by Monjaro View Post
    That's an amazing accomplishment/story, oh and that is the most awesome wheelchair I've ever seen.
    Originally Posted by PePPaRoz View Post
    Very inspirational vids. Good job on all your efforts dude.
    Originally Posted by Shabang View Post
    You sir are amazing you must have a huge heart, i give you props for all your hard work/dedication and struggles this is very inspiring.
    Originally Posted by DAKIK View Post
    RESPECT bra ... inspirational stuff ur a BEAST!
    Originally Posted by rozzr View Post
    Sick man, thats mint work!
    Originally Posted by fulltimespy View Post
    Wow that's very amazing, you got big and you even can walk again !
    Not many people would be able to do that !

What's the song of the first video ?
    Originally Posted by Symbiot View Post
    Great job, man. I'm happy to see that you choose to continue living your life to the fullest despite the disability. I can see that you are really strong-willed and determined. Good luck with the body building career! Looks like it's going great for you.
    Originally Posted by 0skr View Post
    You are truly amazing, strong dedication and it's great you didn't give up

Sticky this thread.
    Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
    Your life shows how strong willed a person truly can be. You accomplished more with the circumstances than most people ever would have.

I hope this inspires others to not take life for granted and work hard at whatever they choose need it be lifting, helping others, or whatever else...

When it states that God does not give a man more than he can handle you have take that times 2.

Jon Pine
    Originally Posted by ironsight View Post
    Unreal...total RESPECT for you man!
    Originally Posted by JamesDub View Post
    wow bro amazing.
    Originally Posted by keviikev View Post
    WOW!!! Very inspirational. You make me want to workout harder
    Originally Posted by mrbrndn15 View Post
    amazing man, just purely amazing, you made my day
    Originally Posted by RandallH19891 View Post
    Wow.
    Originally Posted by Caseyface View Post
    haha it's true, you have the most tricked out chairs i've ever seen.
    god you're inspirational, keep it up.
    if I ever get down on the motivation I'll just think of your strength and that one guy who did triathlons with his disabled son. you two are incredible people for what you've been through.
    Originally Posted by dethvegi View Post
    Those vids brought more than one tear to my eyes. You truly are an inspiration man.

Your nickname is very fitting of you. Beast indeed.
    AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!

Back in August of 1998 I was involved in an accident that would forever change my life. The left front tire on my vehicle blew out and rolled my vehicle five and a half times. I was ejected though the driver's side window, and eventually collided with my vehicle in mid-air. The outcome of these unfortunate circumstances was a broken back and a damaged spine at T12 L1, requiring titanium rods to be vertically bolted to my spine.

I was diagnosed as paraplegic, and was told that it would be physically impossible to ever walk again. That day a part of me died; yet at the same time another part of me was born. What's the one thing you gain from losing everything? Perspective. At that point, it wasn't about if my glass was half empty or half full I am just grateful I have a glass.

I am the Main Promoter of Wheelchair Bodybuilding. I am Founder/Owner of www.wheelchair-bodybuilding.com I basically promote Wheelchair Bodybuilding throughout the world. I'm friends with all the Wheelchair Bodybuilders. The guys you see on the bio section, I deal with them all and many more. http://www.wheelchair-bodybuilding.com/bios
    I deal with different Org Promoters all over as well as the NPC President & IFBB President.
    Here is my bio and most of my shows/guest posing I have done. http://www.nickfitness.com/my_bio

The song on the first video is Only Time by Enya.

I can walk short distance but I lose my balance easy. I can't feel below my knees and have to wear braces or I can break my ankles without feeling it. You could cut off my toes and I wouldn't feel it but it would look like it hurt like H***! LOLOL

Success is not about a destination, it's the journey... The day I almost died I always wondered "WHY ME" but after many years I realized, that day I was given a gift, which was a second chance.

Originally Posted by Chicago1287 View Post
    Damn man...that's def inspirational. I watched some of your videos and I noticed you said you do an hour cardio in the morning, and 30 min after your workout. What type of cardio do you do?
    In the beginning I just pushed myself in the chair. Then I got to the point where I sat on the floor behind a stationary bike and peddled with my hands. Now after 10 years of rehab I can stand on an elliptical and unstrap my braces, I have to hold on at all times or I will fall LOL

I do cardio for an hour in the morning on an empty stomach. If i have to train clients in the morning I will always get up that much earlier. Most of the days I am at it at 4am. Then do another 30 mins to an hour depending if I am getting ready for a show/guest posing.

Originally Posted by Adr3nALinRuSh View Post
    Amazing! I live in kansas too. I'm surprised i haven't heard anything about you in the paper or local news..
    I've been on every news station in the KC Area, Front Page of the Kansas City Star, Front page of the Lawerence Paper and many other main stream media. I've also Guest Posed at about ALL the Big Shows in Kansas LOL

Originally Posted by CHSFOOTBALL View Post
    No Problem! I enjoyed making them LOL I'm the one that posted all 100+ Wheelchair Bodybuilding Videos on YouTube LOL Just type in Wheelchair Bodybuilding and most of those videos are what I did LOLOL

Originally Posted by CHSFOOTBALL View Post
    Originally Posted by EasternCuts View Post
    Haha, U pimp you..must have lifted up a 100 girls at the olympia expo. lol

Simply amazing, keep up the good work.
    Sometimes being in a chair has it's perks LOLOL JK LOLOL Well... I don't have to wait in line at the airport, in Vegas, Dance Clubs, Theme Parks... HAHAHA And I even have a picture of me everywhere when I park LOLOL I like to call it VIP Parking LOLOL

Talking

Originally Posted by ubermario View Post
    Great to see what you've accomplished!

Brought tears in my eyes...
    Originally Posted by MethodMuscle View Post
    The videos made me cry and made me think allot, Thanks Nick. Your attitude is awsome and positive.
    Originally Posted by bobbybuilder1 View Post
    You are an inspiration to us all, and the better man for it.
    Originally Posted by BuckSpin View Post
    x2 on the sticky vote.

Thank you for all your effort, dedication, sweat, perseverance, etc. You are making a difference. I have total respect for the effort & outlook.
    Originally Posted by Shinjan View Post
    ur a true inspiration man.. i'm putting this on my ipod so i can watch it before workouts lol
    Thanks Guys! I cried too when I made some of those videos so don't feel bad LOLOL We all can be Big P***ies TOGETHER! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Originally Posted by The_Sage View Post
    This cat is the real deal. I've seen him in muscle and fitness. Lifts like a madman at the nautilus in a small Kansas town. Hey Nick, I'm jealous at hell. Jaime Eason Bro?!!! Lucky SOB.
    Jamie is a sweetheart! So was Kyla McGrath! Kyla is going to be one of my Wheelchair Bodybuilding Models - www.kylamcgrath.com her website is being redone at the moment. We talked on the phone and I have some plans for her. She is truly beautiful and has a heart of Gold!

user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The videos are cool, the transformation is awesome, but the rims are straight up baller.

latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latinomix22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow

congratulations, you are an insperation to many of us out there.
    *** Never give up your dreams, no one can take that away from you***

neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awsome man. Keep up the good work.

GoalZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your amazing bro

Originally Posted by regerla View Post
    The videos are cool, the transformation is awesome, but the rims are straight up baller.
    That's how I roll! The ladies love my bling HAHAHA

Originally Posted by latinomix22 View Post
    congratulations, you are an insperation to many of us out there.
    Originally Posted by neatofrito1618 View Post
    Awsome man. Keep up the good work.
    Originally Posted by GoalZ View Post
    Your amazing bro
    Thanks! Just never give up! Things happen in life and just remember... Things could always be worse... We all have a disability, it's just that you can see mine and I make it LOOK good! LOL

letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Truly amazing as everyone has said.

And your attitude, even as you just reply to everyone on here and talk is wonderful! Congrats on the success and best of luck for the future and your organization!

Originally Posted by letsnotbl View Post
    Truly amazing as everyone has said.

And your attitude, even as you just reply to everyone on here and talk is wonderful! Congrats on the success and best of luck for the future and your organization!
    Thank You! I wish you the best too! Just follow what you believe and no matter what anyone says just stick with it because in the end it is YOU who can make the difference! Be the stone that is dropped in the water and the ripples will do the rest...

letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000) letsnotbl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheBeastWCBB View Post
    Thank You! I wish you the best too! Just follow what you believe and no matter what anyone says just stick with it because in the end it is YOU who can make the difference! Be the stone that is dropped in the water and the ripples will do the rest...
    Thanks man. The words of wisdom are much appreciated. And thank you again for your story, dedication, and attitude. Its truly inspiring.

Closed Thread