Closed Thread
    Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Exclamation Being African-American

I graduated with an MBA from a top public university, but I really screwed myself because I knew I would have been able to get into to probably a top ivy league business school, like Harvard or Wharton, if I had known I was African-American..

Anyways, that's the past. I really want to take advantage of this. If you're african-american, please provide some helpful advice.

Thanks