getbaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

do u need to drink lots of water when using creatine?

i remember reading on a bottle of creatine u needed to drink at least 5 glasses of water a day... anyways i was talking to this nutritionist at vitaminshoppe bout creatine and he said thats only with old school creatine with the new stuff drinking extra water isn't necessary, is this true?

canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, that guy at vitamin shoppe was an idiot. Also, this isn't really science... it should go in just the Supplements forum, but you are new so just remember for next time. You need 1 GALLON of water though. That's 120 oz of water a day minimum while on creatine. Heck, you should aim for that much on or off creatine.

ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^x2. Water is the best thing for ya, on creatine or not.

You say something!? Colossal Spoons's Avatar
    Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The "nutritionist" at vitamin shop eh? lol

drink that water, dude

nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ya, you need to drink more water. When on creatine I noticed that I felt better with at least 3 litres per day. I pissed alot though.

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    like everyone else said you need to drink a gallon a day, also creatine pulls water into your muscles with it. It uses water to cross into your cells, so yes absolutely drink tons of water if your using creatine and even if your not.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by getbaked View Post
    he said thats only with old school creatine with the new stuff drinking extra water isn't necessary
    creatine monohydrate is the old school creatine and is the only kind you should be taking because it is the only kind that is studied and that we understand. taking anything else without proof that it does something good is stupid

killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000) killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000) killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000) killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000) killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000) killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000) killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000) killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000) killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000) killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000) killmaggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nillocsivad View Post
    ya, you need to drink more water. When on creatine I noticed that I felt better with at least 3 litres per day. I pissed alot though.
    yeah if youre not used to drinking that much water you will definitely piss more often but once your body starts getting used to that much water intake you will piss less frequently. It took my body over a month of consistant water drinking for me not to have to piss every 7 minutes.
    Oh my god, it even has a watermark.

essa_khan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) essa_khan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) essa_khan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) essa_khan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) essa_khan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    jUST REMEMBER TO DRINK ALOT OF WATER WHILE YOU ARE TAKING SUPPLEMENTS BECAUSE THEY also contain some harmful subtances while some good ones too... which migh be absorbed in different organs ...but u need to flush down all that junk too so drink alot of water atleast 2 or 4 litres... Tc