Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChoppinD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the advice, op. Headed to my first mma gym at the end of march. Doing some research to see if it is a legit gym.
    #misc firearms crew#

DSC

LLC

NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000) NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000) NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000) NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000) NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000) NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000) NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000) NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000) NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000) NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000) NoviceBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    How hard is BJJ when you are short? I'm only 5'3 and not very flexible but if I did join I would obviously get in better shape and do the stretches. Also when rolling/practicing how much pressure are people putting on their submissions? Is it just like "ok dude we both know I got you so tap" or are they gonna rip on your arm until you tap?
    www.nichegrind.com

Follow my Internet Marketing Journey as I try to fire my boss! :)

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by NoviceBB View Post
    How hard is BJJ when you are short? I'm only 5'3 and not very flexible but if I did join I would obviously get in better shape and do the stretches. Also when rolling/practicing how much pressure are people putting on their submissions? Is it just like "ok dude we both know I got you so tap" or are they gonna rip on your arm until you tap?
    I've seen all kinds of body types become very skilled in BJJ. I wouldn't let your stature determine if you join a school.
    How much pressure do people put on submissions? It varies from person to person...but most schools I've been to will tell you something along the lines of "if you hurt your training partner, you're down one more person you can't train with".
    Personally, I'll lock the submission in with enough pressure that you'll realize I have it....if you don't tap, I'll start applying pressure. I've only had one guy (new person) who I had to ask, "Are you really going to wait until I crank the crap out of this?"
    I've only had a few lock a submission down hard enough to make the joint a bit sore.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

famousajcosta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Alliance MMA

Great post man... and very true!!!

fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fmbandito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should I continue to do strength training? I'm doing 5x5 program but should i switch over to more endurance lifting?

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by fmbandito View Post
    Should I continue to do strength training? I'm doing 5x5 program but should i switch over to more endurance lifting?
    Most people will tell you to lighten up on the heavy lifting.

For me personally, I lift heavy twice a week and then three days a week I do cardio/conditioning. I've had to take time off from BJJ and MT since Oct for a back injury, but before that I found it allowed me to have strength and boosted my endurance a great deal.

I know there was a poster who used to frequent this section who was a pro fighter and said that when he lifted, it was more of a bodybuilder's routine. It worked for him (obviously he still did cardio/conditioning as well)

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NoviceBB View Post
    Not really harder than it is for anyone else. Everyone has set of attributes that they have to work with, it is how you can use and apply those. Maybe your triangles will be hard to get but I find short folks can attack certain sweeps easier. They generally have better bases and other bonus attributes. Flexibility can be worked on and is not nessicarly that important. Adjust your game to your strengths and you will be fine.

Everyone is different, generally most people will not crank on submissions but apply pressure to let you know they have it. Just tap a lot at first.
    BJJ Brah

rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been doing BJJ for some time now..pretty good post

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great thread. Thanks for this. Repped. I will be starting kickboxing this summer and then BJJ in the fall. Looking forward to it.
    Last edited by ScaleAndSteel; 05-01-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the tips guys. I'm going to my first class next week and this has been a great read. I have no experience at all at boxing/wrestling so expecting it to be tough!
    ( ' ' ' ) MISC RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )

WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000) WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000) WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000) WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000) WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000) WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000) WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000) WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000) WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000) WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000) WillDrews is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just sparred for the first time ever in mma tonight. It may have been the most fun I have had in several years...

pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    went to my second class today.

puked after a burnout workout

how do i prevent nausea, lightheaded, and puking?

thanks and REPS

pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pageh656 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could be partly due to meal timing/choice before training. something simple an hour or two before is usually good, people are different though so see what works best for you. also should not be a problem as your cardio improves. i just started a couple months ago, cardio increases quickly. possibly drinking more water throughout the day could help if you currently arent getting enough.
    BRB rustling some jimmies

Location: Las Vegas, Soviet Union: swimming in a way that you can't detect, Christmas Island
    Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000) Europeenne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pacmane View Post
    went to my second class today.

puked after a burnout workout

how do i prevent nausea, lightheaded, and puking?

thanks and REPS
    ahaha my god that was me yesterday, went to my 1st class, so many runs around the octagon and side skips, then all the front and back rolls back and forth, and hip sweeps.... and that was just the warm up...

i seriously thought i was going to die at some point, and i'm probably in my best cardio shape i been in a while

something i noticed was i hadn't drank much water, and my throat water was pretty dry during the drills, i'd say drink more water before all the **** begins, + the water breaks you're allowed

my head was still like turning from the flips, and he was giving the instructions for the next thing, now that i think about it, it's pretty funny

on top of all that i been on keto diet for a week, no carbs
    ╲╭━━━━╮╲╲
    ╲┃╭╮╭╮┃╲╲
    ┗┫┏━━┓┣┛╲
    ╲┃╰━━╯┃━━
    ╲╰┳━━┳╯╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲
    ╲╲┛╲╲┗╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲
    skinny fat ******* trying to get rid of the skinny, fat, and *******
    living proof of ecto-endo existence
    RON PAUL R[ƎVO˩]UTION
    gegard mousasi, where are thou?

cameroon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys, thought I would contribute to this after getting directed here

I've been doing bjj/mma for 6 months now and I feel that my skillset has definately improved but I need more strength against larger opponents. Can someone recommend a good 3-day split inbetween 4 days of training bjj/mma?

kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also, don't be a douche if you are doing really against someone in the school.
    A. They could be new as well
    B. They could be off that day or just working on a skill set that is not their strong point
    C. Someone could just be being nice till you go douche bag

Example: Back when I trained at Hackneys Combat we had a new guy come in that was a black belt in Karate and did a good amount of western boxing too. M strong point is BJJ and really, I am a ground and pound'er. In Striking only he was tagging me a lot And then started to get puffy chested about it and finally one punch dislodged my contact I stepped off to the side for a sec and Gideon Ray had been watching all of this jumped in to "fill in"for me the last 40sec of the round. He may not have done well in the UFC but he is still a damn good fighter and he leg kicked and body shot the hell out of this guy before tko'ing him at the last second.
    After gear changing it was time for Mixed, Striking with Takedowns and G+P. He was lined up with me again and was smirking and getting all puffy chested thinking he was going to lite me up again.he gave up in the second round after tapping a bunch in the first.
    I sell home and commercial fitness equipment, so if you have questions on equipment PM me and I will help.

“When the light comes down, and the earth shakes with the footsteps of a thousand battalions, when the air sings with the sound of clashing shields, and the ground is wet with the blood of men, that is when I am most alive. That is when my life is taken to the edge of the point, that is when I am invincible until the moment of death”

-Unknown Spartan Hoplite, 461 B.C.-

Originally Posted by cameroon95 View Post
    Hi guys, thought I would contribute to this after getting directed here

I've been doing bjj/mma for 6 months now and I feel that my skillset has definately improved but I need more strength against larger opponents. Can someone recommend a good 3-day split inbetween 4 days of training bjj/mma?
    There is a good strength and conditioning sticky you may want to check out.
    But honestly, as new as you are...I would keep working technique because strength will only get you so far (relatively speaking, obviously).

Originally Posted by kelt_22 View Post
    After gear changing it was time for Mixed, Striking with Takedowns and G+P. He was lined up with me again and was smirking and getting all puffy chested thinking he was going to lite me up again.he gave up in the second round after tapping a bunch in the first.
    There is always "that guy" who shows up from time to time. They either are humbled and become more compliant after someone with a greater/different skill set than them opens their eyes.
    Or....they leave.

I've only seen one or two who stick around and are so hard headed or clueless that they don't start working better with others. They end up asking "are you mad at me" cause they can't figure out why everyone goes wide open or refuses to work with them.

BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was wondering which style I should train in as I don't plan on being a major competitor, but which would be the best to train in if I was ever in a real fight.

Wrestling & Muay Thai or Wrestling & Kickboxing have always been what I thought I would be best in but am looking for some more knowledgeable advice. Also, I have a school I'd like checked out by people who actually know what there talking about as I want real training, not just some rinse and repeat mainstreamed garbage.

If school doesn't look good are there any you'd recommend around Maple Ridge, BC?

School: http://www.carlsongraciemma.com/
    Get Ripped or Die Mirin'

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BboyElectrick View Post
    I was wondering which style I should train in as I don't plan on being a major competitor, but which would be the best to train in if I was ever in a real fight.

Wrestling & Muay Thai or Wrestling & Kickboxing have always been what I thought I would be best in but am looking for some more knowledgeable advice. Also, I have a school I'd like checked out by people who actually know what there talking about as I want real training, not just some rinse and repeat mainstreamed garbage.

If school doesn't look good are there any you'd recommend around Maple Ridge, BC?

School: http://www.carlsongraciemma.com/
    If your looking for realistic, as in, life and death, kill or be killed training then I would cross Nogi (dont have a gi on...) BJJ with Krav Maga. Krav Maga is no rules fighting designed by the Israeli military and Nogi BJJ would fill in the gaps that Krav Maga neglects (if fight gos to the ground) and contemporary nogi training crosses techniques with traditional wresteling, Catch as Ctach can and Shooto (too lazy to check if I spelled that right) Currently, the US Army recently switched a huge portion of their combatives to use techniques commonly found in Nogi training.

As for your school, 70 bucks a month seems pretty cheap, but I honestly dont know much about BJJ politics or lineages so I cant help you much there.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

GRAHAMSENSEI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GRAHAMSENSEI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GRAHAMSENSEI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you've done other stuff, remember you are now a white belt again. No one wants to hear " in must Thai, we did this, in judo we did that." Keep your mouth shut,and if you have a few tricks no one has seen, save them for sparring.

Oh and until you have been going a while, know your training partners, and know what their control is like- wear a cup.

juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10) juveman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I need some advice, I am gonna start boxing again (I went for 2 months last year) in September. Boxing is 3 times a week. Advice on how should I plan the rest of the week. Keep in mind I'm 275 pounds and want to lose weight obviously. Should I do a full body routine on the off 3 days and take one day off? or should I just do some more cardio maybe for 1-2 months until I get down to a lower weight and then start lifting?

Any input or advice would be really appreciated, thanks!
    "It never ceases to amaze me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own" Marcus Aurelius, Emperor Of Rome

coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been doing BJJ for about 4 months now, getting close to my 3rd stripe white belt. Its been a blast and after my next powerlifting meet, I will be training BJJ full time for my first contest in early 2013. Going to my first No-GI class tomorrow.... peppering my angus
    PL: 400/280/475

fredzz1003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    excelent Post Bro,actually am an KickBoxing,BJJ,Wrestling and MMA Player in my country and I agree with all of your Post
    Nice Posting

emc360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My main tip is always Leave your ego at home. Always go in humble and remember that you will get summited. It happens to everyone. Most likely you wont sparr with no one unless you have experience. People tend to have less hands and more ground work thats why I am working on a book to help people increase hand speeds and power. IF you have any questions you would like to add to the book please visit the website fasterhands(dot)com

thank you

SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gonna be starting soon either mma or karate still debating

ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyone want to elaborate on the ''leave your ego at the door'' statement? Seems more like a catchphrase than expressing any true wisdom in it.

Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100) Maximusblack is not very well liked. (-100)
    jon bone jones

Originally Posted by ironmouth View Post
    anyone want to elaborate on the ''leave your ego at the door'' statement? Seems more like a catchphrase than expressing any true wisdom in it.
    Basically, don't.....
    - Walk in thinking you know everything, have nothing to learn and just came in there to fight people.
    - Think that because you have some muscle on you, that some little guy can't make you look like a child.
    - Walk in mouthing off to everyone thinking you are a bad ass.

lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do you guys think this gym is legit?

im not in it for competitive fighting, more for fitness.

http://www.martialartsplanet.ca/

wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had my first ever private Muay Thai tuition this morning with Phon Martdee (Google/Wiki for his credentials)at his gym in Northbridge, going to do 5 private sessions then hopefully jump in with the afternoon 'fitness' classes then maybe more competitive fighting when I'm ready.

I have to say, being 27 years old with absolutely no experience in any type of martial art/fighting I was feeling a little bit intimidated after seeing some of the other guys training. For a guy who has trained many champions over a long career, his coaching, attention and general help in our 1on1 with an absolute newb was great. He said my overall conditioning is far better than most beginners but I clearly have a longggg way to go! My coordination doing even the most basic shadow boxing and drills was a bit embarassing but having never used a skipping rope before in my life I was pretty happy to get 5 consecutive minutes without stuffing up.

My shins need a lot of work too - 15 reps of kicks on each leg with a bag and I was in paiiiiiiiin
    Dreamer bulk progress: 75.1kg/165lbs 21st Jan 2018 > 94.7kg/208.8lbs 14th September 2018

wildturkey's going to do a powerlifting comp in a misc shirt thread - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175560231