Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz

So you're going to your first MMA/BJJ/MT class -

Since there seems to be one of these types of questions pretty regularly I figured it might be nice to (hopefully) have a sticky with some first timers suggestions. So, if you have a suggestion or tip for anyone who is considering or going to be training for the first time, or looking for a good school, or have some general workout/conditioning tips post them in here.

Be constructive here - ok.
    Some tips I've posted in the past

**************If you're wanting to train or getting ready to start your first class.**********

- Get a mouth piece. You like you're teeth, right?
    - Get a cup. Unless you enjoy feeling your balls squishing around under someone's knee - pick one up.
    - If you wear a T-shirt to roll, be sure it's fitted and not all baggy. It sucks to get your arm or foot caught in someone's baggy T-shirt
    - Cut your finger and toe nails....nothing like rolling with someone and looking like you just tried to give a cat a bath in battery acid.
    - Shower before you go.
    - Obviously shower after you go.
    - Listen more than you talk - but don't be afraid to ask questions or ask for help.
    - Be humble and check your ego at the door.
    - Learn technique before you start trying to use too much muscle.
    - Keep in mind, chances are VERY high you WILL lose the majority of the time you roll....for a while.
    - The bruising will lighten up over time.
    - If you have ANY MA background, keep it too yourself...if you say "well I took (enter MA name here)", people are going to have a higher expectation of you to live up to. IMHO, you're better off coming in and not saying anything.
    - Enjoy the crap out of yourself man....it's probably the most physically challenging sport I've ever done, but it's also the most fun I've ever had.

********If you're just started training and are wanting to know about lifting weights.*******

Be prepared to make adjustments on how you workout and don't be scared to use the search feature here to get some good info about lifting and conditioning.

This is often a very heated debate over if weight lifting (bodybuilding routines) are helpful or harmful for MA/MMA. I'm not going to get into what I believe, but I will say again, be prepared to make adjustments to what you're currently doing.
    You will more than likely want to lower the volume of your weight lifting in lieu of conditioning or bodyweight exercises. There have been MULTIPLE post in here for routines for conditioning. Two of the most popular sites for conditioning programs are http://www.rosstraining.com/ and http://www.crossfit.com/ . Both of these sites are very good at achieving overall strength, power, and conditioning.
    Another routine I like is T-Nation's Hammer Down program http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_..._down_strength

Keep in mind that all the programs out there are not ideal for everyone. A large part of finding a good weight/conditioning program is finding what works FOR YOU. Like everything concerning this area, just because Joe Blow may have great strength and conditioning off of bodyweight exercises only does not mean you will have the same results. It will almost definitely take a little tweaking from time to time to get it right. But the above sites (IMO) are good foundations at the very least.

*********You want to know if a local "MMA/BJJ/MT" school is legit or a McDojo?************

First, if you're looking for a school and or want to know if there is on in your area....
    There is this tool called Google.com on that thing they have on computer's now called "the internet"....Search!
    If that doesn't narrow it down enough for you, you can have the option of searching the old fashion way - let your fingers do the walking (IE: The Yellow Pages). Seriously, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but a lot of times YOU are going to have better luck finding something close to you since you know what vicinity you are in and what you're not.

OK, So you've found a school that you think looks good.
    Most of us here don't mind at all if you post a link to the school checking it out for you. But here is what we're looking for.

- Who are the instructors and what are their credentials/background (who taught them, etc).
    - What kind of facility do they have. Is it a padded garage attached to a house (not that you can't learn in that environment), or an actual training facility.
    - What kind of equipment do they use (bags, mats, rings, cages?)
    - Does it look like a Tae Kwon Do dojo claiming to train MMA? (I'm not going to get into the debate of if TKD is a good MA or not....I believe you understand what I'm trying to say here.
    - Cost. Is it within a reasonable price range for what is offered?

Those are the main things I look for when I look at gyms that people post up.

Now, you think you've found a gym local to you, but you're still not sure - what then?

- Any reputable gym/school will give you three classes to a week or two free to try out their school. Jump on that offer and see if you like training and if you like the school/instructors. Ultimately, the web site can look top notch, but if YOU don't like it, they are not teaching you what you were looking for, or you don't like the instructor - it doesn't matter. It is YOUR money (and lets face it, in most cases this stuff ain't cheap) and ultimately YOU have to be satisfied with where your money is going.

All that being said....Hope this helps some of you guys who are intrested in getting involved and training in this sport. Like I said up at the top, it's one of the hardest sports I've ever done...but probably the most fun I've ever had as well.
    enjoy

Last edited by cgc; 10-10-2008 at 06:10 AM.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Excellent post. I'd only add one thing: I know it's hard when you're the type of fabulous phyical specimen that usually hangs around the bb.com misc, but try to go in with a humble, openminded attitude.

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome post

negged for having too much knowledge
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This should be stickied.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Emoore View Post
    Excellent post. I'd only add one thing: I know it's hard when you're the type of fabulous phyical specimen that usually hangs around the bb.com misc, but try to go in with a humble, openminded attitude.
    Added

Gomi - neg away brutha...I got one for you too...lol.

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    must spread before giving it to you again you son of a b*tch.

Also, not that I could add much to that post that hasn't been said but I noticed a lot of people asking how they could get in shape before they go to class. Well one way is simply just to start going to class. You'll get in shape pretty quickly. Other than that, there's some things you can do to get into a better cardiovascular shape. One: Start running. Distance, sprints, hills, whatever. You're going to want to push yourself each time to get your body and lungs ready, especially if you haven't done much in awhile. Two: If you lift weights, start switching over to a more muscular endurance geared work out. It the type of thing you're going to need come sparring time. Three: Stretch. Your flexibility might be ok, but its not as good as you need it to be. Stretch twice a day. You can search for routines, or just use what you know, as long as your stretching.
    True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome post! Reps on recharge for taking the time to put this together. And lol at
    looking like you just tried to give a cat a bath in battery acid.
    #Penis

Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    Awesome post! Reps on recharge for taking the time to put this together. And lol at
    Thanks - it's somewhat "general information", but I think it pretty much covers all the noob questions that I've seen run through here.

Obviously it's subject to others in put....but I just though new guys could be pointed in the right direction with this for a start.

heh...and that washing a cat in battery acid...seriously, I had to have a talk with one guy at the gym about his nails....still have scars from them

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Thanks - it's somewhat "general information", but I think it pretty much covers all the noob questions that I've seen run through here.

Obviously it's subject to others in put....but I just though new guys could be pointed in the right direction with this for a start.

heh...and that washing a cat in battery acid...seriously, I had to have a talk with one guy at the gym about his nails....still have scars from them

Nice post broo.....
    who are you wise man?

LOL..
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

Originally Posted by WishmasterATM View Post
    Nice post broo.....
    who are you wise man?

LOL..
    Pays to be old and crusty...

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all the top grapplers have always trained without cups. it makes for sloppy technique and positioning.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

Originally Posted by MUFC View Post
    all the top grapplers have always trained without cups. it makes for sloppy technique and positioning.
    I want to have kids one day....I be using one, always.

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

repped

also dont put deodorant on before you go, god I hate it when im rolling and someguy blocks all my airwaves with his deodorant.
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *Don't look at how the pros do it. Learn step by step. Most of the fighters out there have been doing this for years.*
    Veni Vidi Vici

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    I want to have kids one day....I be using one, always.

just saying that the top competitors in ADCC and mundials don't wear them and im pretty sure you cannot wear them in such comps. It's only a big deal if you wanna be something big in the sport, i wear a cup everytime i roll.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    another good idea would be .........Don't show up in sprawl fight shorts, a tapout rash guard, under a ufc t-shirt, wearing WEC gloves, with a custom UFC mouth peice on your first day. it doesnt make you look better. It makes you look silly.
    Disregard everything, acquire profitz!

America is not at war. The Marines are at war. America is at the mall.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MUFC View Post
    wat

I don't think it effects my technique or positioning at all. Elaborate.

2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100)
    A good thing to know as well is the basic stances and moves in the martial art you are going to be starting off with. You can find most of these on youtube and have a general variation of moves and/or positions. I know it would have taken me awhile longer to catch on to Jiu-Jitsu if I didn't already know what a guard, half guard, mount, side control, etc. was.

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    wat

I don't think it effects my technique or positioning at all. Elaborate.
    well it even creates an unnatural fulcrum for an armbar. if someone goes for a knee between legs pass you don't feel it like you should and don't position properly. If you feel it like you should you will position in a way so as to not feel it and you should work the counter from this position as it's the most natural position.

Maybe at our (or rather my) novice level of grappling it has no significant impact, but i'm sure once you get on in your grappling career, it will.

Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bcooter151 View Post
    another good idea would be .........Don't show up in sprawl fight shorts, a tapout rash guard, under a ufc t-shirt, wearing WEC gloves, with a custom UFC mouth peice on your first day. it doesnt make you look better. It makes you look silly.
    This is true. Plus if your new and you show up like this most people in your class will whoop your butt.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go easy during sparring...

last night, I made my partner fall during the MT clinch and he fell on the knee of some other guy, my kru saw that and went ape nut on me I felt like **** when he said that he was wrong to trust me and put me in the ring with the more experienced guys
    I guess he felt like he went too hard on me and we had a little talk after the class, I still feel bad though

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If/when you do spar/roll, don't be a spaz, and don't throw strikes like you're fighting for your life. Generally they'll go easy on new guys, but if you're doing this, be prepared to get as well as you give.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bignac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd like to add something. Don't be shy or nervous or anything like that, everyone is there for the same reason(most likely) and thats to learn the art of mma(or bjj, or MT etc.) No one is there to make fun of you because everyone started off somewhere. Learn your techniques and you will get better as the time goes by.

larrinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really nice thread!

anyone with a weight lifting routine taking into consideration that MMA training is also being done! obviously in different times of the day!

Here are a couple of gym locators -

http://onthemat.com/school_database.php
    http://www.fightresource.com/ <- If you scroll down in the middle of the page, you will see the locator.

DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In On Epic Thread Before I Become A Mma Champion
    EAS Complete

"F*ck and forget. If the Corps wanted you to have a wife they would have issued you one." - Mindripper

"I'll ghost ride a '64 Impala through your front door. For the takedown." - eatsleephate

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by larrinho View Post
    really nice thread!

anyone with a weight lifting routine taking into consideration that MMA training is also being done! obviously in different times of the day!
    People do what works best for them... It really depends what you prefer and what are your weaknesses. Some people gain a lot from circuit training, heavy weight, periodization, regular split body training... I prefer to lift heavy and stick to compound movements, I lift 3 times a week and do conditioning 3-4 times. I usually train in the morning and do MT at night so I have the whole day to recover.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

MEN: Don't wear loose underwear with loose shorts. No one wants to see your stuff moving when jumping rope.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rifter View Post
    MEN: Don't wear loose underwear with loose shorts. No one wants to see your stuff moving when jumping rope.
    screw u, ill do what I want

bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One more thing.... If it's not too late, don't sign a year long contract because it will be cheaper. Unless you are POSITIVE that is the only gym in the area that you will drive to. When I first started out there was a little tiny gym (the one im still at now) but now I have found 2 gyms that are better in price, intruction, and knowledge base. If I would have signed a year contract, I would be screwed right now.
    Disregard everything, acquire profitz!

America is not at war. The Marines are at war. America is at the mall.