Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by G.K. View Post
    Thanks, very helpful. Going to my first jujitsu class tonight and I was glad to see this info stickied.
    Let me know how it goes! If you get beat up, dont worry, youre big brother TP will defend you
    #Penis

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    Let me know how it goes! If you get beat up, dont worry, youre big brother TP will defend you
    This might sound strange, but I want to get beat up. That would make me very happy.

If I have any questions I know who to consult though.

rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rubin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm gunna start goin to a mma gym after i get back from my spring break twice a week. They offer BJJ, submission/grappling, wrestling, kickboxing/boxing. What do you recomend as the best one to start out taking as a good base?

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for starting this thread cgc. I'm gonna start at http://www.ultimatefitness.pro/ very soon.
    What you get by achieving your goal is not as important as what you become by achieving your goal.

ArmBar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmBar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmBar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmBar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmBar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmBar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmBar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmBar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmBar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArmBar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by G.K. View Post
    This might sound strange, but I want to get beat up. That would make me very happy.

If I have any questions I know who to consult though.
    That's a great attitude!

I've been training for a long time, and every now and then I have the opportunity to go in to a gym where I just get my ass handed to me by a few of the guys, and I'm so excited because it means that they've got a solid training program and I have something new to learn-

www.fintessdepotaz.com

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Repped for such an awesome post and sticky!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

BROtatoes and BROminos qualitywah's Avatar
    qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)
    is it feasible to still train like a bodybuilder but i just want to learn how to fight?

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by qualitywah View Post
    is it feasible to still train like a bodybuilder but i just want to learn how to fight?
    yeah. theres body builders in almost every half decent martial arts gym.

just be aware that martial arts count as heavy cardio. in an hour and a half of dicking around and pretending to be bruce lee youll burn hundreds of calories.
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by qualitywah View Post
    It really depends on your body. Everyone (even with strait bodybuilding) responds to different workouts than everyone else. You have to find out what works best for you. If you can get away with a BBing workout and thats what you want to do - roll with it.
    If you need to do more of a push/pull, upper lower split, crossfit, hammerdown, etc, etc, etc, type of routine then go with that. It will just take some time but really that's gonna be the best way to find out what works for you.

I know that doesn't give you the exact answer that you're looking for but I think it's something that's going to be a person by person answer.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biancarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

AWESOME thread! Couple things, for those guys and gals with long hair, please pull it back. For the ladies that train - please hold off on the perfume. There's nothing worse than clinchin or rollin with someone whose got a bucket of perfume on. It's a gym, you're supposed to sweat and get stinky! Oh and its always good idea to carry a couple of extra towels because you will sweat, and it's always appreciated when you mop up your pool of sweat afterwards

Great info on here!
    -brc-

zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbrewha863 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by r3v0luti0n View Post
    Quick question - is a belt absolutely necessary? I ordered a Gi online but if it doesn't come with a belt will I need to buy one for my first class?
    Every dojo I've ever been to has plenty of white belts lying around. They'll give you one when you sign up.
    He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. - Psalms 18:34

TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSuccessful1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm interested in starting bjj and MT training and was wondering what equipment I will need before joining a gym?

-Custom mouth guard
    -Groin protection
    -GI
    -Head protection
    -Sparring Gloves (16 oz?)
    -MMA Gloves

*How do I decide which GI to get as far as sizing, etc?

Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hella Toof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm about to start muay thai, and this thread seems a bit more focused on BJJ. I was wondering what all I need before I go, I'm assuming I could wear gym shorts and a tee shirt, but do i need hand wraps, gloves?

Maybe if you have time you could edit the main post into sections, BJJ section, MT section, mma. Just a suggestion, thanks.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Hella Toof View Post
    I'm about to start muay thai, and this thread seems a bit more focused on BJJ. I was wondering what all I need before I go, I'm assuming I could wear gym shorts and a tee shirt, but do i need hand wraps, gloves?

Maybe if you have time you could edit the main post into sections, BJJ section, MT section, mma. Just a suggestion, thanks.
    For Muay Thai you're gonna need (eventually)

-a cup
    -a mouthguard
    -bag gloves
    -sparring gloves
    -hand wraps
    -shin guards
    -shorts

But I'd ask the place you're training at to see what they suggest they will know better than us what -they- use.

Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Luan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -prepare to lose your knee hairs
    -get knee pads if said hairs keep getting torn off

lulz
    Glorious PC master race

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    heh...and that washing a cat in battery acid...seriously, I had to have a talk with one guy at the gym about his nails....still have scars from them

where i train we line up at the start and our instructor looks at our hands & feet... soon enough theres another line for the clippers
    Glorious PC master race

denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay, question, since I'm probably gonna sign up for some sort of MMA or BJJ class when my gym contract ends

Is a BJJ class like a typical martial arts class in every way? I used to do TKD, and didn't like the structure of it. Getting ****ted on when you don't do something right, forced to do 50 pushups, run laps around the building, and just general stupidness like that.

I haven't been in it in awhile, and I'm accustomed to working out my own way. So if I go in, would it be more light instruction with a lot of rolling? Where I'm free to do what I want? Or is it gonna be heavily structured like a typical martial arts class?

Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good thread. I went to my first MMA class last night. My dad own an MMA school in the area and after years of him harassing me I finally decided to go check it out. I wish I had sooner, it was really awesome. The only drawback was the class was HUGE (50-60 people) and it was pretty hard getting with somebody who could help me learn since it was my first time ever being involved in the martial arts (strange considering my dad has been in for 35 years and has owned a school for 20 of those). Anyways, I learned some basic kickboxing combos and MMA technique #1 and most of the time was filled with extensive cardio drills that really kicked my ass. Starting Monday beginners are going to be in their own class an hour earlier so my dad can have a better opportunity to train each of us individually before the intermediates and fight teams come in at 8 and 9 respectively.

I'm really glad he convinced me to go...it was the best time I've had in a long time, and not to mention the best workout =)
    The road I walk is paved in gold to glorify my platinum soul. I am the closest thing to God, so worship me and never stop.

Clearly, anyone who claims to be certain that Jesus was literally born of a virgin is lying

Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey guys

Great thread btw. My friend has been training at this place: http://raylongo.com/classes_ray_longo.html

he says its 120$ a month for unlimited classes. I'd probobly take 2-3 a week, the price seems legit to me. What do you guys think?

any other advice? i'd probobly start on tusday.
    Live for the crazy stuff. Bodybuilding is great, but what are you going to remember, another gym workout, or hearing a band you love live? Don?t let bodybuilding interfere with your life.

~Stylin On U Crew~

This is my happy face. NoFace525's Avatar
    NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000) NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000) NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000) NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000) NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000) NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000) NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000) NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000) NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000) NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000) NoFace525 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great advice, only thing I would add if you are going to your first class is to be careful of the last meal you eat before you go... you just might see it again.

When I started last fall I was way out of shape and wanted to train because it is fun, teaches discpline and is a great hobbie that requires dedication, studying, proper nutrion, as well as weight training.

There are a lot of great schools here in Vegas and all of the ones I went to didn't seem to take it easy on the beginners like myself. There are a lot of great instructors with a lot of experience and knowledge that constantly push you to better yourself. Listen to them and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Usually schools will offer a free week or something similar so you can see if it is something for you. You will meet all types of people there training for various reasons from the hobbyist, like myself, to the professionals getting ready for thier next fight.

Everybody started somewhere so don't be nervous or intimidated to check it out. My first day I met Forrest Griffin when he was getting ready for his fight with Rampage. And when I say "met" I mean all I said was that I will be rooting for him and he said "thanks". Forrest may look like an average sized guy on TV but in real life he is a monster! So I was a bit intimidated to say the least, and he was cutting weight so I knew he wasn't the happiest.

Good luck!
    Defensor Piorum - Ultor Malorum

Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just got back from my first class last night. It kicked my ass, im looking foward to tommrow night.
    Live for the crazy stuff. Bodybuilding is great, but what are you going to remember, another gym workout, or hearing a band you love live? Don?t let bodybuilding interfere with your life.

~Stylin On U Crew~

3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000) 3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000) 3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000) 3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000) 3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000) 3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000) 3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000) 3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000) 3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000) 3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000) 3rdand43 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have my first Muay Thai class tonight. Absolutely cannot wait.

SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just out of interest do you have to roll at your first BJJ class?
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SezerTheGeezer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Turro View Post
    I have my first Muay Thai class tonight. Absolutely cannot wait.
    Good luck man!
    The GEEZAAAAAAAA

ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SezerTheGeezer View Post
    Just out of interest do you have to roll at your first BJJ class?
    when i whent my first mma class i know not spacificly bjj every one rolled but the guys just when easy on you

i had a muay thai background so my stand up was ok to begin wth but the ground game confused the hell out of me

you will pick it up eventualy tho the more you roll the more you learn imo

arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i will be starting MT on tuesday. I neglected to ask the trainer, so i'll ask here. Do you guyz bring water when you go? I drink loads and loads of water when i lift, and i wanna be able to bring mah usual bottle.
    O.o Blasphemy.

ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by arimasu_yo View Post
    i will be starting MT on tuesday. I neglected to ask the trainer, so i'll ask here. Do you guyz bring water when you go? I drink loads and loads of water when i lift, and i wanna be able to bring mah usual bottle.
    i used to drink like a mother ****er at my muay thai classes but my cardio its pretty shocking to say the least lol

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by arimasu_yo View Post
    I do bring water....but generally we don't take water breaks in the MMA or MT classes. In the Submission Wrestling classes they will, but it is a class that is like a "pre-MMA" class that people start out with.
    The MMA and MT classes are a bit more intense....
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ahh thanks. i just wasn't sure if it was allowed due to someone maybe landing on one, or tripping on one.

tho it would be stupid not to be drinking lots of water during something like this.... but it never hurts to ask, i guess.

i can't wait. i hope i enjoy it.
    O.o Blasphemy.