waterhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When to switch from a fat loss program to a gain muscle program

Little background: Over the past year or so, I've dropped over 50 lbs and 7% bodyfat with the help of a new eating habits, weights, and cardio. I still do have around 24% bodyfat and, if I stay on my schedule, I should be down to 15% by March of next year. I don't take any fat burners besides green tea supplement.

Over this time, I've also been changing up my routine every 8 - 12 weeks from upper/lowers to 12-10-8-6 pyramid to 3-day/break/2-day/break splits. Since I'm in the process of looking for a new routine, I thought I'd ask if I should stick with the fat loss route or move to the gain muscle route. I know that the more muscle I have, the more fat my body will natually burn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you should keep losing fat until you are at most 15% body fat. But that's me. It's really your choice.

Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Am I missing something?

When did the training you do change the amount of fat on your body?
    I thought that was what foods were on your fork and in what amounts?

Hint: Stop trying to alter training to fat goals. Train to build dense, lean muscle. Eat to drop bodyfat.

Hine 2: This is not rocket science, don't make it more complicated than need be.

mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Justin-27 View Post
    Am I missing something?

When did the training you do change the amount of fat on your body?
    I thought that was what foods were on your fork and in what amounts?

Hint: Stop trying to alter training to fat goals. Train to build dense, lean muscle. Eat to drop bodyfat.

Hine 2: This is not rocket science, don't make it more complicated than need be.
    agree 100% weight is in the food and the muscle is in the gym. Also cardio does have a large part in weight. Keep on working on the muscle and just work on your cal intake and protein intake. Make sure your diet is in check. its the number one thing in building muscle and in your weight. Congrats tho on your achievements and im sure their is many more great improvements to come your way sir.

waterhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies.

I wasn't worried about the amount of training, just the type of training, that's all. I think I might go back to a pyramid scheme as I liked that the best.

Diet is a-okay. I eat 5 - 6 times a day. Due to my work schedule, I have not been able to get as much cardio in as I'd like. But, in two weeks, I can go back to 3-4 cardio sessions a week.

I'll just keep on keeping on.