Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Registered User JoshAllenEnjoyr's Avatar
    JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100) JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100) JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100) JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100) JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100) JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100) JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100) JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100) JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100) JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100) JoshAllenEnjoyr is not very well liked. (-100)

Pain in chest when stretching and behind scapula when breathing?

Originally Posted by thepijj View Post
    Oh, god this one was miserable. I believe I had it almost a year. I would wait a month it would came back, waited about 2 months, it came back again...I think eventually just started training with the pain. Obviously when that didn't go well I switched the training to avoid dips and decline especially, certain types of lat pulls. It just eventually faded away. Honestly I think I may have even started back up on dips and decline when it was there and it still went away. The entire experience was incredibly weird/frustrating. I had been getting injections into the sternum that didn't work, physical therapy didn't work, but for some reason it just faded away.
    Did you have pain in your chest when you expand your ribcage and pain in your back behind your scapula when breathing in heavy?