Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000)

I share one of my crazy relationship stories (long read)

First things first: no pics, believe this story if you want, doesn't matter to me, just sharing the truth. Not even asking for reps or anything. Hopefully people out there will even tell their own story (im very interested). And I will admit I am not a great writer, grammar-wise, etc... I actually suck at writing. No bel-air either. inb4 insults/trolls/flames/etc... But whatever makes you guys sleep at night I guess.

And with that before I tell my story I want to say (if anyone knows this upcoming reference) that solaris' story "Met a Chick on a Plane" inspired me to tell mine. However I will change the names in the story for security reasons. Hell this is gonna be a long type up, so I'm not even gonna go through it all and fix the grammar mistakes or whatever. Please let me know if any part confuses you I guess so I can clear it up.

Here we go I guess.........
    It was 4th of July of some years ago, and my friends and I had planned to go see the fireworks in Boston. If anyone lives around here or attends college you would agree that it is such a nice experience seeing the fireworks over at the Charles River and all. We were all under the drinking age so we usually bummed liquor off of people walking by, what makes it funny is that we were always newbie'd about it, standing directly in front of the liquor store and all. Yes I know, we were those types of kids. But that was back then. I was 18 at the time. Usually I would have a relative of my friends' or mine get it but everyone seemed unavailable that day.

It rained as well that day, thankfully it didn't by the time the fireworks occured later that night. So it was difficult trying to obtain some liquor, since everyone had to put their umbrellas down or stop for us. After a while we didn't have much luck so we split the group in three, me and a friend staying at the same location while 3 others headed towards another one, and 4 at another location . We realized we were rolling pretty deep, so why not make it easier by splitting the group. An hour went by, and that was when I saw her.

Two beautiful looking girls walking on the street across from us. The friend that was with me brought that to my attention, and I was then distracted from my duty. The rain was hitting a bit harder at this point so both the girls had stopped by the nearest store steps, which had one of those platforms/objects above with the store's name protecting them from the rain. We both noticed them and my friend thought it was a good idea to go holler, leaving me behind trying to solicitate for freaking liquor.

So there I was, getting denied one after the other, and mildly wet from the rain. I was pissed at this point, especially when looking at my friend, dried as a camel's back, just conversating with two gorgeous ladies on the other side of the street. (Oh and by the way the girls were about a year younger than I was). I called up one of the groups, and found out they have actually went to the movies........ This got me more furious. At least when I called up the other group they were still good with their word. I got a bit depressed at this point and made my way across the street.

Now I'm not too suave with the ladies, but I do got some moves. I was sorta intimidated by their beauty though. I reunited with my friend and got introduced to the ladies. One of them gave me her nickname "Lazy" (yeah I know, pathetic). And the other seemed to have blurted out a random name, "Jessica". Man did these chicks look hot that night, I wanted to **** the both of them right then and there. I could tell my friend wanted both as well. Lazy was a short white chick, very ****ing hot with nice ass curves and the way she dressed made me want her even more. Blonde hair and seductive lips. These girls looked like pure sluts.

Jessica seemed to be the most quiet one, full of mystery and beauty. She was hispanic, a little bit taller than Lazy and a kicking body. Dark long black hair and very attractive eyes. She had a body of a model I tell you, but you know, with a spanish ass! Both had a nice ass to tell you the truth. Man did I just wanted to call it a night with these two chicks by taking them home, Screw the fireworks right? Pfffft.......... I wish it was that easy.

(making all convos from now on simple and according to my memory)

Me: Ah so Jessica and Lazy, what brings you guys here?
    (It was a pretty dead end bad neighborhood, and I know my friend and I have never seen these chicks around)

Lazy: It's our first time in Boston, we come from ______ . We watch the fireworks on TV every year and this year we just wanted to see it in person.

Me: Damn no kidding, you guys are going to have a blast, it's a great experience, especially if you know the right spots. ( My intentions were set, to lure them into coming with us.)

Lazy: Well, we were thinking of going to the Commons. It's not that far of a walk from here.

Me: True... But wouldn't you guys like to witness it from just a 100 feet away from the actual spot where they lit them up?

Lazy: Damn we're not really from around here, but how far would that be?

Me: It's not so far, we're actually going there right now, me and my friend here. It's a bit of a walk, but the atmosphere on the way will make it fun.

Lazy: We're ok. We are just gonna sit here and wait till the rain dies out a bit.

Me: Ah ok, it's all good. Have fun then.

It was about 4 hours till the fireworks. The rain was dying out, and I just received a more bigger rejection. I felt defeated. My friend still persisted and kept socializing with them, while I turned around and saw a young man, slightly older than me, approach my way. I told him as he walked by

Me: "Hey man Happy 4th."

Him: "You too man."

He smiled like he was having a heck of a day. I thought of taking this situation to my advantage at this point, seeing how he was in a great mood and all.

Me: "Hey man, would you like a beer? Just to celebrate and all."

He: "Oh wow man that would be great!"

As he walked back over to me I explained to him that the beers were actually in the liquor store lol. I explained to him that I didn't have any ID and would love to buy him a beer.... if he would get us a couple of bottles that is. He agreed at the deal with no problem, he was actually content. I handed him some dough along with my list of things to purchase. The girls overheard us, and we notice Jessica rapidly walking over to us and handing him some money as well. She requested some drink (it was some bitch drink and I couldn't remember the name). She gave a sexy smile towards our direction. Me and the guy were confused at the name of the bottle, but he still went with it. He crossed the street and entered the store, while I was left with watching Jessica's ass return to that stoop. She had one of those blue tight jeans too, the ones where it didn't have any back pockets or anything.
    I was surprised to see Jessica come out of her shyness like that, especially asking for some drinks. I gave her back a grin and walked towards the stairs.

Me: "Using us for liquor eh?" I laughed a little with a friendly smoothness to it.

Jessica seemed to open up more, and that sexy smile would never leave her face. Boy did it came with a bad girl type of mood to it though (and by that I mean naughty).

Jessica: "We're thirsty too you know. You guys ain't the only ones tryna get nice tonight."

Me: "Ha, what a waste if you guys ain't going to the Esplanade" (River where they set off the firecrackers)

Jessica: "Well, maybe we should go with you guys then."
    She was sexy alright, playing the same tone at my level and making sure she got the last word. I knew who I was gonna work for if they had tagged along. Something was up with this girl and I decided to go for that challenge.

Lazy. "I'm down if you're down, Jessica."

The guy returned with all of our bottles as requested, and parted ways. I realize he made out with some small change but it didn't matter, as I was focused on something more important. The ladies had decided to go with us. At this point I was glad the bigger group went to the movies, the less guys trying to get at these two hot pieces of ass, the better. Unfortunately we bumped into the other group of friends.

3 hours left till the fireworks. We made our way to the river, it was quite a long walk and still had probably 45 minutes until we reached it, it was a mistake on my behalf. But I was glad to see that the girls were still down and not shy about going with us at all. My other group of friends (1 dude, and a couple) who joined up with us wasn't expecting us to pick up two chicks, especially of that caliber. They kept silent but gave me a sly grin every time I looked back at them. I guess they knew my intentions lol.

We got close to the Boston harbor on the way and noticed that sailors?/marines? had just landed. Many of them drunk on the streets and just happy to be back. It felt annoying and great at the same time when they would whistle their hearts off at the newly acquired chicks in our group. I was just happy I got to them before they did. Cuz you know how sailors are, its pretty much a sausage-fest trip every time they embark to the sea. **** sailors anyway.

We arrived at the Esplanade, hundreds of people gathering by the minute. We get a spot on the grass next to the water and pop our bottles. Police were around but we made sure not to make our drinking obvious. As time went by, we got to know each other pretty well. And as time went by, we were getting even more drunk. This brought out Jessica's wild side. I was totally digging her. Lazy seemed to be the more bad ass wild and naughty type of girl but liquor got us to see the true side of both of them. When Lazy got drunk, she was more responsible and alert, it was actually hard hitting on her. But her shy friend on the other hand, drinking her ass off.

1 hour left till the fireworks. The place was getting packed, and more police were present. We had picked the RIGHT spot, as cops were catching people left and right with alcohol. I guess it didn't really make me paranoid much because everyone just seemed very chill and having fun while not making a ruckus. Jessica, however, was another story. We all knew she had enough. As I took the bottle away from her she sat on my lap by a nearby tree, and flashed her breast, demanding a bottle back. Man were those boobs so perfect, C cups, but I can tell her whole skin was smooth as her tits. Lazy got pretty pissed that she revealed them to me and pretty much cockblocked me at that point. That didn't stop my determination though. I wanted Jessica, and bad.

30 minutes till the fireworks and majority of us were piss drunk. It's a good thing they had tons of portable potty's next to the river. Almost everyone went at least once lol. The mood pretty much got killed when Jessica returned from her turn, yelling out that she lost about 120$. Everybody went WTF at that point, I thought the night was over for sure. I tried to make the best of it though. Oh well, everything can't go right all the time right? All of us, like dumb-drunk-asses, looked around the grass, tree stumps, and retraced some of her steps. But it was obvious by the minute that the money was looonnnnnngggg gone. It got her really upset... I had to do something. I felt like it was my fault, I did bring them here after all right? Lazy noticed that I wasn't trying to get at her friend like that anymore and everyone calmed down and sat down for the fireworks. My friend occupied Lazy while I was talking to Jessica.

(Continued to next post)

JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000) JunnySycle is just really nice. (+1000)
    (#2)

Me: "You know, I'm really sorry about this...I feel like im responsible for your loss."

To my amazement she had calmed down completely by now and seem to just have forgotten all about it. I have to give some credit to the alcohol for that though, she was still wasted.

Jessica: "It's ok.... I was going to buy a Prom dress with that money..."

Alright guys I may sound like I may have been an ass for doing the following but I was drunk and horny at this point.

Me: "Damn im still sorry though.... You know, you may have dropped it in the bathroom or so? (yes portable potty still)"

Her: "You know that might be it! Can you come with me to check?"

Me: "Uhh alright, yeah no problem."
    I was like uhmmm okay at this moment. (Then again this would have been a fantasy, if things go my way..) I know her mood at this point seemed like she got more happy and hopeful, or another feeling....

I was annoyed a bit because I knew we were going to miss the fireworks, but we ended up in a portable potty inside together. Door closed and locked.

And then it happened, she didn't make any obvious attempt to search for the cash. Just started to make out just like that. Glad we got into a clean potty lol. I was getting turned on by the second it wasn't even funny. You could tell this chick was a slut though, but who the **** cares, she was hot as hell. Only my pants were pulled down and we pretty much did all the standing up positions that you can think of. I didn't even have time for a condom even (got tested weeks/months later, all cleaned brahs).

I sucked her tits so hard. The fireworks were set and as I continue to **** this amazing piece of ass you could tell it was crazy, with the fireworks lights just flashing upon the closet shaped room. It just made it ****ing nuts, like you were screwing a chick in the middle of a techno dance floor or something. I was in so many times, about to bust my load in her. Changing positions made me just get cooled down a little though. Thankfully the fireworks were loud, everybody celebrating, etc.. made her moaning completely unnoticable. I was so turned on i was doing her like a mad dog. Unfortunately as the fireworks ended, our noises were easily detectable, we decided to stop at this point. She gave me a naughty grin as she got dressed.

Then, a kick to the door (its still locked though). I thought it was the cops for sure, she was a loud one after all. But THANKFULLY it was her friend Lazy with my group of friends.

Immediately I said
    "Do you know which portable potty your girlfriend went inside too? We're still trying to find her money."
    I said this while buckling up my belt, lol.

I guess Lazy bought it, she was drunk after all. My friends gave me the cheesiest grins ever, but I tried not to acknowledged it, it woulda had me laughing or some **** lol. Jessica played drunk and normal and at this point the crowd and us walked towards the nearby Subway station.

The girls told me that they didn't know how to get back home, thats when I offered to direct them home. The groups parted ways, and I was left with both of them (everyone else had to go home.) It would have been nice for my boy to come with me but meh, plans messed up, I think he was actually jealous that I tapped that.

(END FOR NOW)
    Imma stop for now because I think I'm halfway into the story. This is actually the beginning of it. This is how I met these two chicks, and over a course of a year, a lot of stuff had happened (More occurances with Jessica, me and Lazy fall for each other, drama situations, crazy trip on the way home from 4th of July, etc....)

I guess Ill see how feedback is and then probably decide to finish it. But thanks for reading. Hopefully more people can share their stories!
    Last edited by JunnySycle; 10-02-2008 at 10:36 PM. Reason: fixed

JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Usually I read long stories, but im not going to read your novel.

Cliffs?

akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50) akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50) akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50) akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50) akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50) akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50) akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50) akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50) akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50) akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50) akong. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good read even if its fake/real.

Originally Posted by JoeyCraig View Post
    Usually I read long stories, but im not going to read your novel.

Cliffs?

In a relationship forum, so the relationship in my story doesn't really happen until I finished the story pretty much.

But anyways.

- Met two chicks during 4th of July some years back
    - banged one of them in public

I'll post more cliffs of the 2nd half of story when/if I post it.

user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user12648206321544 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Meh not too bad.

SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good read so far...reps after second half!

stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000)
    He missed the last bit out. It turns out that she was a chick with a dick. What a wild tale!!

Originally Posted by stateless View Post
    He missed the last bit out. It turns out that she was a chick with a dick. What a wild tale!!
    Lol nope, thankfully no.
    Did I disappoint you brah?

It ain't just genetics. SmackMyDerb's Avatar
    SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmackMyDerb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ya good read keep posting im subbed
    Brb bulking to 170 lbs.

If you don't squat, the terrorists win.

Broscience is still a science, brah.

CrazyLazyHorse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLazyHorse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLazyHorse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLazyHorse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLazyHorse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLazyHorse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLazyHorse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLazyHorse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLazyHorse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyLazyHorse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to shake this man's hands. This is how whores should be dealt with.

I'm probably going to post twice more for full story. Weekends been crazy, hungover as a mother****er, etc.. Thanks for replies. Ill try to post asap.

tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    like it bro, wanna read the rest :-D
    Give Wings to My Triumph

#3 Continued....

We got in the subway and several stops later, transferred to another line of trains. We got pretty far and I knew the only way home for me was either a cab at this point, or bail on the girls and turn the other way, subway-route wise. And then out of no where, Jessica started to gag, and had vomited in the train. It made quite an embarrassing scene so we escaped to the next stop.. This pretty much marked it for me, it's time to bail. Me and Jessica had exchanged numbers and they understood why I had to leave (we were pretty close to their homes anyways). They seemed very grateful and impressed that I took them that far to get home, they were only about 2 stops away. I gave the usual hugs and goodbyes.

I was still pretty smashed, and got on the other side by jumping down on the tracks and onto the platform, I didn't want to take the stairs. Now hold on to your Post Comment button folks, I already knew it was a dumb move, I was a drunk idiot. Three train associattes saw what I did and approached me, and I got kicked out of the station. They told me I pretty much had to find my own way home, and refuse to let me use the train. I was the one who felt embarrassed at this point. I didn't even know where the hell I was outside the station. I could hear one of the subway employees urging his co workers to call the police on me. I didn't feel like talking to pigs that night so I made my way quickly to a block away.... and for some reason into someones backyard... I then fell asleep on their grass for 30 minutes lol. When I woke up I realize I had enough time to catch a potential last train (yeah Bostons don't run 24/7 like NYC). I thought that if the cops had come, they would be long gone by now.

I made my way back to the station and looked out for the train employees, but saw no one. I waited outside to see the train come, and ran inside to make it (didnt want to wait for it inside to avoid being caught). I got in the train. But the doors wouldn't close and something seemed like it was holding the ride. Then what do you know, the three douchebags come out of no where and escort me out AGAIN, this time in a violent manner. I knew I was screwed, and had to take a cab. I tried so many times to call local cab companies, but all of the operators told me was that they were all busy. And then my phone battery dies, so I couldn't even call my friends.... So theres only one thing I had to do left, walk home........

I've walked probably 10 blocks until I noticed an available cab driving across the street. Man did I ran my ass to catch that taxi. I told the driver to take me home finally, at ________. We were off and I just couldn't wait to get home. Once the meter reached 15 dollars I looked at my wallet, I had 15 bucks. We were maybe 5 miles away from my house. The meter was at about 18 dollars when we hit a certain highway. I own my car (left it at the crib on purpose) so I have never took a cab in a whillllllleee. Used to live in the city too so used to walk home all the time. I forgot if cabs took debit/credit and I asked the driver. His response? Stopped the car right there on the ****ing highway.

Him: "No............... How much cash do you have?"
    His tone was pretty pissed lmao.

Me: "15...... "

Him: "Nice, just enough to get you .............. this far."

Thats right, I paid the man and got kicked out. I walked on the highway and took me a long WHILE to get home. The walk was painful and the night was pretty much done as soon as I got home. What a night though.

Over a course of 3 months I kept in contact with Jessica every now and then. We always tried to arrange to meet up, but we both had school and jobs, so it was hard. It was around December when she would call me up one day.

Jessica: "Hey how you been?"

Me: "Not bad, wasup?"

Jessica: "Hey theres a party at _______ tonight, one of my homeboys invited me, you wanna come down? Me and Lazy are gonna check it out."

Me: "Damn sounds good, I'll finally be able to see you guys again, I'm definitely down."

She gave me the directions and meeting details and I made my way after 9pm. I made sure to grab a blunt on the way. Since I know when I would get drunk I never bother bringing my car (I aint risking drunk driving). It was far from where I lived so it took a couple of subway trains to arrive at my destination. I was greedy that night and didn't invite any of my boys since they didn't help me take the ladies home that 4th of July night, so I had two for myself =). When I got out of the station, there they were, looking as delicious as when I first met them, even more sexy than I remembered too!

Jessica: "It's been a while! Hey hun. You ready to party?"

Me: "Hell yes, let's get going."
    I looked towards Lazy and ask how she was doing. She didn't look too excited.

Lazy: "I'm alright, let's go."

The party was a block away from the station and seeing how I knew the area demographically, we were in a heavy columbians/el salvadorans area. I assumed the party would consists of said race (no racist) (yes race matters when it comes to parties). I didn't mind a bit...... I usually make sure im on good terms with everybody and not start any drama. We got to the house and it seem like I was right, columbians and el salvadorans party. I'm half white and hispanic and get confused for white sometimes but I knew my spanish to get me around. Oh and me and Lazy (white chick) don't act or dress up as wiggers so get that image out of your head if you have lol.
    (oh and while that subject is up, wiggers fail at life btw)

Any way, I could already feel like I was unwelcomed by some dudes in the house (yes gangster party) *facepalm*. Me and the girls drank a bit and start partying and dancing, reggaeton party pretty much, it was just my type. After a while I could still notice a few dudes just grilling me. I took a quick bathroom break and then returned to the dance room. I decided to spark up a blunt but before doing so I put my lighter back into my pocket and approached the dudes who was grilling me. I was drunk at this point as well.

Me: "Hey you guys got a lighter?"

MS13/Vatos Locos/etc... looking dudes: "Whatchu need one for eh?"

Me: "Well i'll smoke you up if you can let me borrow one."

Man did their attitudes towards me changed once I offered them in on the blunt.
    ***(NOTE to mods: If drug details are too much, edit for PG-13 if you can please instead of deletion.)

I made sure to talk to the biggest and most intimidating ones in there too, so it was just my luck. Lucky for them I had brung some crazy ****. We pretty much got cool over the blunt and the tension seemed to dissapeared. I felt more safe LOL. They told me they thought I was part of a rival gang or something when I arrived. It's funny because I would dance with more chicks after the blunt, the ladies in there (and holy **** were they finnnnnnnnnnee) would agree to dance without a problem. This got Jessica really jealous, I could tell. I noticed it and got her a beer, and asked her if she wanted to chill on the hallway. The party was packed as hell so I was sweating a bit and needed to cool down. Lazy stayed in the kitchen majority of the night, just texting away on her sidekick. Her lack of partying bugged me a bit, but oh well. I started to talk to Jessica again.

Me: "You having fun?"

Jessica: "Yeah!"
    She said it in a mildly annoyed tone.

Me: "Oh what was that?" I laughed a bit.

Jessica: "Damn you can't leave the dance room unless you grinded on every chicks ass in there huh?"

I laughed even more now.
    Me: "Nah you know I'm just having fun, thats what parties are for right?"

She refused to acknowledged that and put her beer down. She then grabbed me and started to make out. I grabbed her ass and lifted her, and pressed her up against the wall. A few people wondering around noticed, saying silly stuff. We started to get really into heat and made our way to the closest door. And it happened to be a bathroom and not a bedroom (Are the gods only leading me to bathrooms with this chick? wtf? oh well). We turned the sink on and clothes started to dissapear from our backs. Like an idiot I forgot to bring a condom again (got tested again, still cleaned brahs) and I just stuffed it inside her after I fingered her (I hate having whiskey dick so I try not to get so drunk, this gave me time to turn me on). Man was it hotter than before, only because I started reliving it, I've been wanting to **** her again for so long after that 4th of July. We used the bathroom scenario to our advantage in every way possible and then I just had to ask her.........

PIITB? (yes this story is typed meant for the misc) I mean, her butthole was straight up just teasing me the whole session. And right when she gave me the nod and I almost nutted right then and there. I pulled out ASAP and then stuck in her ass. Boy did it felt tight. She was loving it. I knew this bitch was a crazy slut. This was my first time doing it so I came almost immediately like 2 mins in.
    ***(Note to mods: I guess I can tone down the sexuality if needed to avoid moderation/deletion too.)

We were breathing heavy as we put our clothes back on. I told her I needed a smoke, and asked her if she would join me. She said yeah and we made our way out of the bathroom door. The same big gangster spanish dudes were in the hallways and gave me the most cheesiest grins ever, lol. There was actually a line for the bathroom too..... hahaha.

We saw Lazy outside smoking a cigerette and so we joined her. She seemed more relaxed now.

Lazy: "Omg where have you guys been?"

Me and Jessica looked at each other smiling.

Me: "Can't you tell by our sweating? We were dancing in that crampfest room."

Lazy: "Yeah no kidding, its packed as hell tonight."

The guy who invited Jessica to the party came out and asked her to dance. She agreed and went back inside. I was now left alone with Lazy.

Me: "So hows your night going, anything wrong? It seem like somethings bugging you."

Lazy: "Yeah just got out of a relationship recently, and the guy was a total ass, kinda killed my mood for tonight."

Me: "Damn I'm sorry to hear that. But **** happens and you gotta learn to move on I guess. We should dance to get your mind off of that stuff."

Lazy: "Yeah I know, I'm just being a party pooper." (damn did I want to put it in her pooper next, this was my drunk thinking)

I'm not gonna write the rest of the conversation down, but I'll let you guys know that it was just a general convo. We got deep, talking about life, school, jobs, family, etc... It went on for about an hour. I was kinda digging her. She wasn't unlike other girls I've met. And I knew unlike her friend Jessica, Lazy was going to be a bigger challenge to tap.

We were running out of things to talk about. I was thinking of Jessica at the time and probably thought she was in there screwing another dude.

Me: "Hey let's go inside and dance, trust me, you'll have fun "

She smiled in agreement and followed. We noticed Jessica dancing with a couple of guys and me and Lazy started to grind (gotta love reggaeton parties, thats all they do). By the minute I was digging her hardcore. I realize the time as well and noticed that the trains were way out of service. I had no way to get home but screw that, the night was great. Jessica didn't seem bothered that I was dancing with Lazy and we were just having fun.

(next post)
    Last edited by JunnySycle; 10-04-2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: sentence add

#4 Continued....

Us three got noticeably tired at one point and gave each other gestures to start heading home. We met outside. And thats where things went awkward for me. A car pulls up and two dudes are in the driver/passenger seat. Jessica runs over and kisses this big dude on the lips. Lazy looked a little panicy at the moment but told me right away to pretend to be her (Lazy's) cousin. I went with it, and showed no interest in Jessica. I figured he was her boyfriend obviously. Man what a slut she was. We got introduced in the car, and I was Lazy's "cousin". I wasn't really feeling Jessica anymore because of that, but that made it easy to forgive because I was digging Lazy even more now. I even tried looking at Jessica and she just seemed like a little slutty angel. Well the guys were drunk/drugged out of their minds so they offered to drive me home. Now I'm a very cautious person so I always let people who don't know me drop me off several blocks from my house, to avoid revealing my address. It's a paranoia thing I guess.

(trying to avoid wall of text so starting new paragraphs).
    I wanted Lazy's number (I only had Jessica's) so I asked Lazy...
    Me: "Hey do you have aunties number? My mom lost it somehow."

She knew right away that I was asking for her number so she gave it to me no problem. Asking that question also got Jessica's boyfriend's suspicion out of the way. The way me and Lazy talked to each other we made it seem like we were related. I wasn't worried about getting that number though, the nutcases driving and bragging about how many pills they were on got me ****ting bricks. We almost crashed like 10 times. Lazy and Jessica seemed like they were used to it to my amazement. I'm surprised we didn't get pulled over too, they were driving like maniacs and speed demons. He got somewhere close to my area and I gave my farewells to the ladies and thanked the dudes (jesus you crazy ****ers, slow down next time). With the same hand that I fingered Jessica I gave her boyfriend a handshake through the car window and made my way home.

Now I'm not a guy who would **** a chick while she has a boyfriend on the side but I was unaware she was even seeing anyone. If I knew she had a boyfriend I would probably have respected that and avoided doing her. Sorry I've been into too much drama in my life so I sometimes do pass up potential vag to prevent any real episodes from happening.

Chapter 2 End.

Chapter 3 = Next and last one. I get distant with the girls, year passes, me and lazy kinda hook up for a month, serious **** happens, crazy but not so crazy ending.

Location: --brighton/m25/essex/herts -------- zyzz is alive, Squiffy young chap -----, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    webbyman is not very helpful. (-500) webbyman is not very helpful. (-500) webbyman is not very helpful. (-500) webbyman is not very helpful. (-500) webbyman is not very helpful. (-500) webbyman is not very helpful. (-500) webbyman is not very helpful. (-500) webbyman is not very helpful. (-500) webbyman is not very helpful. (-500) webbyman is not very helpful. (-500) webbyman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Good stories!

They sound like hood rats though...

BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    please continue....
    I REP ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY MEMBERS, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. IF I MISS YOU SEND ME A PM AND I WILL GET YOU. YOU ARE ALL HEROES IN MY BOOK.

*****MFC 4 LYFE!!!!!!*****

*****Virginia Crew*****

Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Txagentorange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is pretty good actually

keep going!
    THAT WAS HEAVY!

Esse quam videri - To be, rather than to appear

"Reroute to Remain, your ability to adapt makes all the difference."

I rep back, 500+

MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassiveIntense is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    good read

wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10) wmirza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good story.. waiting for the next post

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did Not Read

Negged

IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I read it all; it was glorious. Post more.

(and even though you said you had no pics...POST PICS)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Originally Posted by webbyman View Post
    Good stories!

They sound like hood rats though...
    Well, they both dress very nice (a mix between rock star and casual, but revealing at the same time). They live in far away suburbs from my home. (no projects or hoods) And I'm 100% clean to this day. So yeah dunno if they qualified as hoodrats but if they do, I dont care .

Originally Posted by IKnowWhoYouAre View Post
    I read it all; it was glorious. Post more.

(and even though you said you had no pics...POST PICS)
    Yeah man I've been a lurker here in misc for a LONG time (but a newbie registered member) and I've got to say that I've witness a lot here/4chan/solaris' story spreading worldwide (thats why he didnt finish his story).

That's why I changed the names, and a pic would even be worse than that. I made sure to let everyone know in the topic post that I wouldn't provide pics, and not looking for reps. Sorry guys, try to understand this and see it in my perspective (even if the chances are "low" for someone to find out and notify these girls)

All love. (no homo)

NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEW_era has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i need more!

you've got some serious story telling skills..i feel like i know you and the girls personally from that story lol
    kill the weak, hurdle the dead

Reps for life:

titansmlb102

LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maorrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Triceptrical View Post
    Chapter 3 = Next and last one. I get distant with the girls, year passes, me and lazy kinda hook up for a month, serious **** happens, crazy but not so crazy ending.

continue. or elaborate
    I will. As soon as I have time to finish the final chapter. It's gonna be deep (no hype).

Originally Posted by NEW_era View Post
    i need more!

you've got some serious story telling skills..i feel like i know you and the girls personally from that story lol
    Damn brah for real? I'm glad the story made sense to all so far.... I'm usually bad at writing...

Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Moarrrr
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb."

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    conclusion?

I'll try my best to finish it tonight/tmr. Got some LONG ASS work shifts, ugh.