Registered User BillabongVolcom's Avatar
    BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

OFFICIAL McCain & Palin Thread~!!

McCain & Palin 08!!!!!!!!
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)
    "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38,39

"You've got more definition than a dictionary." -me

Current Ignore List (for consideration's sake :D ): Ancients, ImproperOne, A-GAME

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

/troll
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Troll? I'm a troll because I'm Republican?

Go vote for Obama bin Laden. Opps I mean Biden.
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BillabongVolcom View Post

Dude, he was talking about his post.

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38,39

"You've got more definition than a dictionary." -me

Current Ignore List (for consideration's sake :D ): Ancients, ImproperOne, A-GAME

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

the / in front troll means that i'm done with trolling your thread. standard online vernacular

/thread means end of thread

/troll means end of my trolling

/reason means voting republican.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Originally Posted by mckain View Post
    the / in front troll means that i'm done with trolling your thread. standard online vernacular

/thread means end of thread

/troll means end of my trolling

/reason means voting republican.
    My bad McKain.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    McCain could have turned this around if he'd come out against the Bailout. Instead, he's voting alongside Bush (and Obama) on a very unpopular and dangerous Bill.

Imagine if he'd come out against it, talked about it being "Robin Hood politics" except it was taking from the poor to give to the rich, etc... and then there is Obama on the same side of the isle as Bush? So much for "McSame" then, right?

... but instead he's a cat's paw and is voting for it. I think he sealed his fate with that call.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

kein mitleid fr mehrheit Stizzel's Avatar
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're not a Republican, you're a line-towing moron.
    Howard Stern crew
    Eric the midget crew
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit

Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wow, what are you, five?