Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MyTosterone??

chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by muruku View Post
    I bought some from there a couple months ago, dirt cheap. At that price I will be running 2000mg a day.

TTWSUFree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Received shipment from Swanson 04-08. Will be trying 2000mg.

Retail is 26 bukcs. 9 bucks is sweet or you can pay 45 at GNC for Cryrotest.

Looking forward to seeing if the research pans out. I'm having some gyno symps and it would be interesting if the Anti-Estrogen reductase (AER) will clear out the excess estrogen.

04/08/09 Day 1: Took 5 caps (1000mg) right before supper. Got a pump like I took NO. Not sure it's the Saw Palmetta/Astaxanthin (SPA).
    04/08/09 Day 1: Took 5 caps (1000mg) before bed along with ZMA. Slept good. Woke up refresh. This was the ZMA.
    04/09/09 Day 2: Took 5 caps (1000mg) in the morning on an empty stomach. Trying to identify most effective dosing protocol. I've read is to take before breakfast and another dose before the workout. I've had a couple of meals so far and feel the type of pump I felt last evening. Not sure again it's the surge effect of the SPA or the NO supp I took. The one thing I've noticed is better sense of wellbeing and increase energy. Not saying just yet it's the SPA.

rodlouis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mytosterone

Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    It is available on the market and dirt cheap, I got 90/200mg capsules of AlphaStat -Mytosterone for $9. That is a 22 day supply at 800mg a day. PM me and I will give you the hook up.
    chainsaw, where do u buy mytosterone?