WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Something Needs To Be Done Asap

Since ive registered for this site and started asking for advice people have
    Since i`ve registered for this website and starting asking advice about body building . People have starting using racial slurs against me refused to give me advice called me gangster,hoodboy,hoodrat. NOne of these words define me. None of this type of behavior have i ever exibited. Everytime someone does this to me i report them yet nothing has been done to resolved it. I refuse to right racism with racism thats why ive been reporting them but they come back the next day and do the same thing. When will they be banned ?

Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just ignore them, they probably like sitting on a computer all day and making fun of people when they probably wouldn't say anything in real life. I don't know what you had to say or do to get in the red but w/e.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you using the report feature?

WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Outside of the report feature, try sending a PM to one of the bolded screennames on the bottom of the page that handles that section. Give specific posts or links explaining why you are offended or troubled by a members comments.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This guy is a troll, granted people call him names, but he's been flooding the teen misc with pointless threads the last few days.

Is still the same size WaterBlender's Avatar
    WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by =] View Post
    This guy is a troll, granted people call him names, but he's been flooding the teen misc with pointless threads the last few days.
    define pointless? if he is asking legit questions as a noob, then just help him out
    la'illaha'illallah muhammadan'rasuulallah

best of health to you serge, comeback soon!

pssst, global warming is BS, we aren't the cause, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying to take care of the environment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zOXmJ4jd-8 (1:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5J7JNfLYco (short)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHATItyOsdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frDU5oRtD0

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Notorious BIG View Post
    Just ignore them, they probably like sitting on a computer all day and making fun of people when they probably wouldn't say anything in real life. I don't know what you had to say or do to get in the red but w/e.
    Bad advice. There is NO excuse for racial slurs. If he is acting like a dick, then call him a dick but racial crap will not be tolerated on BB.com

So that makes it ok to make racial comments?

Are you out of your mind ? All the advice ive been asking for are serious.

DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WorkEthics View Post
    if your reports have been ignored then you should directly pm a mod

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was this directed at me?

NO is was directed toward =]

MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Bad advice. There is NO excuse for racial slurs. If he is acting like a dick, then call him a dick but racial crap will not be tolerated on BB.com

For the record I never said anything derogatory about him, but I'm saying he can't be taken seriously as a troll.
    Originally Posted by WaterBlender View Post
    define pointless? if he is asking legit questions as a noob, then just help him out
    View recent threads and you will know what I mean.

Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500)
    Cause You posted in the Teen Misc For help and You sound like a ****ing dumb ass and you are the one trolling and saying whole bunch of crap... Its your consequences...

Die_EMO_Die has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Since i`ve registered for this website and starting asking advice about body building . People have starting using racial slurs against me refused to give me advice called me gangster,hoodboy,hoodrat. NOne of these words define me. None of this type of behavior have i ever exibited. Everytime someone does this to me i report them yet nothing has been done to resolved it. I refuse to right racism with racism thats why ive been reporting them but they come back the next day and do the same thing. When will they be banned ?

Your a Lying Puta jajajajaj

He keeps using the word Negro (portuguses for black)

Then I Use it and he calls me a Racist Im a Mutt

My Great Great Great grand mother was Black and from Brasil........

he does not even Know his own history.......Sad that an Immigrant knows more then an American

Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500)

Lmao at how you talk like you run this site. Get off your high horse. And second, how is anything OP mentioned a racial slur? Since when are gangsters restricted to only one race, and since when are hoods restricted to one race. Let me tell, its restricted just as much as your example, "dick" is.

So please, quit that attitude and dont give ME crap about not tolerating it when what the op complained about clearly is not racism.

Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You are a ***got
    Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107713181

For the record I never said anything derogatory about him, but I'm saying he can't be taken seriously as a troll.
    View recent threads and you will know what I mean.

That doesnt give the OK to start racial slurs. And yes i saw hs smart ass remarks but that isnt an excuse for racism.

Originally Posted by Uhtred View Post
    Lmao at how you talk like you run this site. Get off your high horse. And second, how is anything OP mentioned a racial slur? Since when are gangsters restricted to only one race, and since when are hoods restricted to one race. Let me tell, its restricted just as much as your example, "dick" is.

So please, quit that attitude and dont give ME crap about not tolerating it when what the op complained about clearly is not racism.
    Look, you didnt even read the thread. I never said the OP called anyone a racial slur. Other people were calling him names.. "Since i`ve registered for this website and starting asking advice about body building . People have starting using racial slurs against me refused to give me advice called me gangster,hoodboy,hoodrat..." If you will read the very 1st post you will see that.

I do not have an attitude BRUH and the OP did complain about racial slurs.. see above BOLD quote. Also, how the hell did I give YOU crap? I never said your name... feeling guilty or sumfin?
    Last edited by BB2K; 09-27-2008 at 12:08 PM.

Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500)
    That doesnt give the OK to start racial slurs. And yes i saw hs smart ass remarks but that isnt an excuse for racism.

Look, you didnt even read the thread. I never said the OP called anyone a racial slur. Other people were calling him names.. "Since i`ve registered for this website and starting asking advice about body building . People have starting using racial slurs against me refused to give me advice called me gangster,hoodboy,hoodrat..." If you will read the very 1st post you will see that.

I do not have an attitude BRUH and the OP did complain about racial slurs.. see above BOLD quote. Also, how the hell did I give YOU crap? I never said your name... feeling guilty or sumfin?
    Yes, i read the thread. And read most of OPs post and threads since im from the teen section. You are the one who doesnt really know op is trolling with pics he probably took from someones myspace. Now it is your time to be quiet.

As for your worthless negs, you should perhaps concentrate on bettering yourself both mentally and physically instead of trying to attack others....

Mediocrity... get sum

hahaha Thing is wise guy is that racial slurs are not needed no matter what, you can try to justify all you want but it is NEVER ok.

Nice comments on me bettering myself both mentally and physically, i always try to do that. Maybe you should do the same? You say for me not to "attack" others? i havent, i didnt use racial slurs there Dick Tracy.

oh... GET SUM!
    Last edited by BB2K; 09-27-2008 at 12:36 PM.

Not true i never said the n word to anyone else.

Yes, i read the thread. And read most of OPs post and threads since im from the teen section. You are the one who doesnt really know op is trolling with pics he probably took from someones myspace. Now it is your time to be quiet.

As for your worthless negs, you should perhaps concentrate on bettering yourself both mentally and physically instead of trying to attack others....
    Mediocrity... get su

Okay how ****ing dare you accuse me of stealing someones pics . YOu can prove a damn thing and the pics i posted on here are me. Your dumbass cant prove **** you retarted . I tried keeping my calm but **** that every thing i asked was a damn legit question so **** how you percieve it.

Smile

hahaha Thing is wise guy is that racial slurs are not needed no matter what, you can try to justify all you want but it is NEVER ok.

Nice comments on me bettering myself both mentally and physically, i always try to do that. Maybe you should do the same? You say for me not to "attack" others? i havent, i didnt use racial slurs there Dick Tracy.

oh... GET SUM!
    guess what, op is banned. told you

guess what, op is banned. told you
    And he deserved it, but my point was that the racist remarks were NEVER needed. Thats all I was saying. /thread

NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I got banned for having multiple accounts . I registered the first time and put in false information by mistake. Registered a second time and put in the correct info and got banned for it .
    IF YOU DONT LIKE ME THIERS ONE SIMPLE THING YOU CAN DO

PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST

NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoBloodNoFouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    And i didnt deserve to be banned thats why the admins let me back.

Once again look at this (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110893981) okay since staff wont do anything time for me to fight back.

Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50)

No, thats bad advice my friend, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind (its been repeated billions of times i know ), besides, that will end up with them flaming each other back and forth..

cantbannedme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cantbannedme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cantbannedme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)