heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry not a morning person. i need help

ok. i didnt want to start a whole new thread, but i couldnt find anthing on this subject. i need help. im soo cranky most mornings. i dont want to get up. i go to bed pretty early. i wake up at around 7:00 give or take an hour. then i have a cup of coffee( a retty big cup) i dont have any more caffeine the rest of the day.
    i used to be a morning person i dont know what happened. i get 7-8 hours of sleep. my boyfriend asks me to run with him in the morning all the time, but he goes at like 630. im not ready to do anything like that until at least 8:00. i also wake up in a terrible mood most mornings.does anyone have any tips? i would really appreciate anything anyone can give me to help.

jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can relate. try 1000 mg of tyrosine with your coffee. Its my happy pill, and works even better with caffeine/ your coffee.
    If you're not first, you're LAST!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It could be something like sleep apnea is keeping you from getting a really good sleep. Or it could be your diet. You may need to eat something long lasting before you go to bed. While you may not feel hungry when you get up, your body may be at such a empty state that it's making you feel sluggish.

BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by heathermariek View Post
    ok. i didnt want to start a whole new thread, but i couldnt find anthing on this subject. i need help. im soo cranky most mornings. i dont want to get up. i go to bed pretty early. i wake up at around 7:00 give or take an hour. then i have a cup of coffee( a retty big cup) i dont have any more caffeine the rest of the day.
    i used to be a morning person i dont know what happened. i get 7-8 hours of sleep. my boyfriend asks me to run with him in the morning all the time, but he goes at like 630. im not ready to do anything like that until at least 8:00. i also wake up in a terrible mood most mornings.does anyone have any tips? i would really appreciate anything anyone can give me to help.
    My girl gets up earlier then me for work, unless I have a long drive to meet a client. I get up at 650 and she gets up at 530, to make her lunch and get her cloths ready and do girl things in the bathroom. But she'll come and wake me up around 630 most days and we'll watch the news and have coffee in bed. Then I finally get up. So I guess try getting up early but lay in bed and watch TV and have the lights on and have you morning coffee, it helps me slowly wake up and get ready for the day.
    "I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong, to measure yourself at least once... to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions, facing blind, deaf stone alone, with nothing to help you but your own hands and your own head. . . ."

tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My advice would be to wake up earlier, and give you some time yourself in the morning. I hate not getting up before the rest of the people in the house. I need some "me" time to relax and wake up.
    "Don't say nothing, just do it."

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    It could be something like sleep apnea is keeping you from getting a really good sleep. Or it could be your diet. You may need to eat something long lasting before you go to bed. While you may not feel hungry when you get up, your body may be at such a empty state that it's making you feel sluggish.
    some people just dont function well in the early hours.
    Im one of them
    No matter what i try or how i try to schedule my sleeping/ i always suffer in the mornings and i have my highest energy levels at about 7-8 pm.
    A person who is not like this will never understand and will try to blame habits, diet whatever.
    Sorry folks it is not habits and it is not diet. It is just the way we are built.
    It sucks to fight an uphill battle with the majority who are not evening people, who think that we are just lazy. Its better in the USA where you have 24 hour facilities now, but around here, its insanely hard for us.
    So please appreciate and dont call us disorderly because we are not.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post
    Im one of them
    No matter what i try or how i try to schedule my sleeping/ i always suffer in the mornings and i have my highest energy levels at about 7-8 pm.
    A person who is not like this will never understand and will try to blame habits, diet whatever.
    Sorry folks it is not habits and it is not diet. It is just the way we are built.
    It sucks to fight an uphill battle with the majority who are not evening people, who think that we are just lazy. Its better in the USA where you have 24 hour facilities now, but around here, its insanely hard for us.
    Uh, I didn't call anyone disorderly or imply that some people aren't normally night people as opposed to morning people. The OP asked for help and said she used to be a morning person. That implies that something has changed. Many things can cause a person to no longer be so chipper in the morning when they used to have no problems. Sleep disorders and diet are the top two.

You asked not to be judged but that is exactly what you just did. Take the chip on your shoulder elsewhere.

jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesika1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post
    Im one of them

LAZY! Lets hear some more excuses!

hahah just kidding, my boyfriend isnt a morning person either. In fact, hes not a day or night person. lol
    Last edited by jesika1985; 09-26-2008 at 04:12 PM.
    If you're not first, you're LAST!

heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you totally get me. i have the most energy between 6 and 8.
    It's looking back that keeps me moving forward.

Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ahubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm laughing cause if I get to sleep in until 7am I feel really lucky! Seriously, I don't know what to suggest, sounds like you are already doing the right things. I use to be "not a morning person" but over time I adjusted (took years I think) and now I can't sleep in past 8 even if I try.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sunshine143 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ahubb View Post
    I'm laughing cause if I get to sleep in until 7am I feel really lucky! Seriously, I don't know what to suggest, sounds like you are already doing the right things. I use to be "not a morning person" but over time I adjusted (took years I think) and now I can't sleep in past 8 even if I try.
    Yup! I'm in the same position as you!!
    I rep back.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Owe reps:

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that means you werent to begin with

if youre really a evening person then its just your biological clock, you cannot really adjust, you can force yourself and load up on stimulants, but sooner or later you will pay for it. As many people do nowadays because they dont really have a choice.
    Last edited by Vadim Beliaev; 09-26-2008 at 07:11 PM.

i cant sleepin either. im just a complete B word when i get up and im really tired. sometimes i even tr to sleep longer, but i just cant. im dragging myself around for about the next hour. then i finally snap out of it. ... idk mabe i just need "me time" in the morning like that guy said.
    It's looking back that keeps me moving forward.

Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph2387 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im not a morning person, I found that when i worked full time i got tired earlier and didnt sleep in as much, but now ive gone on a holiday and was in holiday mode i go to bed late and wake up late. Thing is the younger u r the more sleep u need to function, hence why 80 yr olds can get up at like 4am haha...and i heard that the earlier u go to bed before 12am the better sleep u will have. Now this iss just stuff ive read and heard, dont count me on it. but yeh thats my 2 cents!!

YAYA FOR SLEEP i love sleep

xoxox stephy

Lettin my inner child out SeaJules's Avatar
    SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm nocturnal.
    Just stay motivated man, you've got a whole team here rooting for you!- Tikibeast

I'm a work in progress. Be patient.

Arachibutyrophobia is Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

mike50a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you go to bed the same time and wake up the same time every day that might help./

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tryn2getstrong View Post
    My advice would be to wake up earlier, and give you some time yourself in the morning. I hate not getting up before the rest of the people in the house. I need some "me" time to relax and wake up.
    oooo ya that is me...never liked climbing out of bed even as a kid
    now I set the alarm early so I have a half hour to sit and drink coffee
    before waking the kiddos

KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Until this year when I decided going to the gym after work wasn't working for me (because of the crowds and lack of time to actually hang out before going to sleep) I was never a morning person, but now I wake up every morning at 430 to get to the gym at 5. It took me a month or 2 to adjust but now I look forward to my mornings to myself and the quiet gym atmosphere, not to mention I feel great and accomplished for the rest of the day. Now I get bored staying up any time past 10pm, nothing is that exciting or meaningful to stay awake for.
    Everything you've ever wanted, is on the other side of fear.

PR:
    Squat 205
    Bench 130
    Deadlift 245

Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Preworkout!! I use C4. pink lemonade is my favorite. its honestly the ONLY reason that I can get my ass to the gym every day

coffee only works for me if I drink it black and even when I do, I still crash after a few hours.
    Alexandra

NICKOPATRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKOPATRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKOPATRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strange that you used to be a morning person but aren't anymore. I think that points to some kind of sleep disorder like freebirdmac said....

Personally, I've never been a morning person my whole life! I get nauseous in the morning and always have even since I was a little kid. I remember fighting with my Mom to NOT have to get out of bed LOL