Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000)

Why do the people that cant win the olympia participate in it?

All the great bodybuilders like levrone, wheeler, Ray, Coleman, Cutler, and many more always compete to win the shows they enter. So I am wondering why the hell do some bodybuilders aim to get into the top 10? Is that not useless?

I can understand that some of the rookies just want to get their feet wet, like Phil Heath, and last year Dennis Wolf, but competitors like Melvin Anthony, Dennis James, Freeman who never will win the olympia, why do they bust their balls with dieting and everything else you have to do to prepare yourself for a competition knowing they will never win the show, talking about that they want to be in the Top 5, or top 6 or whatever.

My philosophy is that either you try to win a competition because you know you have a decent chance of doing it or you dont participate in it at all because it will be a waste of time. And improve yourself so that you will be more competitable for the next competition. Of course there are some exceptions like during the rookie season, but for all the Veterans i dont see the point in busting their balls for a 6th place finish.

What do you guys think?

Is it a waste of time to diet - spend money on drugs, training hard to be in the top 7 ? I would personally never aim to be seventh in a show, either you want to come first or you shouldnt compete at all. because after all what is the point of entering a competition if you dont want to win?

devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its the biggest competition in bodybuilding, ya some won't win but, making the TOP 10 means they are one of the 10 best bodybuilders in the world

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why does anyone bodybuild if they cant win a show?

Its down to personal choice, some get so big and ripped i guess they give it all they have got and compete at shows, then they get better and carry on competing and making big money off of endorsements ect when they become well known.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im sure it has a lot to do with their contracts -they need to be seen participating at the highest level

also, i heard one of them say (fouad abiad i think) saying that it was like being at the superbowl and pro-bowl at the same time

edit: found the quote

Instead I have managed to see the show for what it is and that is not only the SuperBowl of bodybuilding but also the All-Star game. So I guess that makes me a bodybuilding all-star . A good man told me that and it took me a while to see it that way but I do now and being top twenty in the world at anything has to give me pleasure. Hell, if that doesn't give me any satisfaction than what will?
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "It's also their job. they're getting paid to show up. As far as the bber's 'personal reasons'... IDK, self improvement? lol."

bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its how they get paid. Muscletech knows that JOJ isnt going to win the O, but he is good for marketing, and needs to make an appearance on the stage because some people (fans) like the structure he has. Simple as that.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also, you can't win if you are a newcomer or have very little face time with the crowd.
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its a good way to work their way up the ranks. yeah they might not win but even if they get in that top 5 or 6 they're winning decent sized prize money. And you never know, anyone can get beaten. improving from show to show is what counts. like dennis wolf going from 16th place to 5th in his 1st and 2nd olympia. same with kai greene going from last at the colorado to winning the show the next year

musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    Why does anyone bodybuild if they cant win a show?

Its down to personal choice, some get so big and ripped i guess they give it all they have got and compete at shows, then they get better and carry on competing and making big money off of endorsements ect when they become well known.
    well, right now iam kinda "fokkusing" ( gustavo haha..) on competitive bodybuilders.

So most of the pros on the olympia stage are competing for money and endorsements not to win the olympia? I guess i can understand their motives... Tbh it never crossed my mind to enter the sport of bodybuilding to earn money because the sport doesnt have alot of money except for the top 3-4 competitors who all have a decent chance of winning the olympia.

Originally Posted by devo09 View Post
    its the biggest competition in bodybuilding, ya some won't win but, making the TOP 10 means they are one of the 10 best bodybuilders in the world
    thats true, but top 10 is nonetheless only top 10

Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by musclePavel View Post
    well, right now iam kinda "fokkusing" ( gustavo haha..) on competitive bodybuilders.

So most of the pros on the olympia stage are competing for money and endorsements not to win the olympia? I guess i can understand their motives... Tbh it never crossed my mind to enter the sport of bodybuilding to earn money because the sport doesnt have alot of money except for the top 3-4 competitors who all have a decent chance of winning the olympia.
    That's not true. Almost all the top 10 guys, if they play their cards right, can make plenty of money having bodybuilding as their profession, even though they don't win the big shows. Contract endorsements, sponsorship payouts, appearance fees, guest posing, lectures, advertisments, etc.

Whether you win or not doesn't matter for the guys placing 4th and higher. What does matter is that they were there and competed, which can be very valuable for a 2nd or 3rd tier supplement company.

Originally Posted by bopps822 View Post
    Its how they get paid. Muscletech knows that JOJ isnt going to win the O, but he is good for marketing, and needs to make an appearance on the stage because some people (fans) like the structure he has. Simple as that.

true,

basically most competitors except for the top 3 compete for marketing themselves and their sponsors.

Originally Posted by sincerelyryan View Post
    That's not true. Almost all the top 10 guys, if they play their cards right, can make plenty of money having bodybuilding as their profession, even though they don't win the big shows. Contract endorsements, sponsorship payouts, appearance fees, guest posing, lectures, advertisments, etc.

Whether you win or not doesn't matter for the guys placing 4th and higher. What does matter is that they were there and competed, which can be very valuable for a 2nd or 3rd tier supplement company.
    I agree.

basically its all about the money and marketing themselves, not actually winning the show. Bodybuilding has turned into a business instead of just the pride of winning the "super bowl" of bodybuilding, which i think is kinda sad.

thanks for your imput guys.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no, it's top 10 amongst millions of bodybuilders.

maybe it means nothing to you, but some consider that to be quite an honor.

ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    no, it's top 10 amongst millions of bodybuilders.

maybe it means nothing to you, but some consider that to be quite an honor.
    Tru dis. Being top ten is like being a basketball player for USA olympic team.

nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    basically its all about the money and marketing themselves, not actually winning the show. Bodybuilding has turned into a business instead of just the pride of winning the "super bowl" of bodybuilding, which i think is kinda sad.
    I don't think you understand. Why does anyone do any sport? They start for the love and every single one of them love to bodybuild and win or not they still want to be a part of it.

Why play football if you'll never win the superbowl? Why do any sport if you will never be the #1? With that mentality nobody execept for people with freak natural genetics should even step near a weight and if they see they are never going to be the best, they need to throw em down and walk away forever. Come on, people do things for the love. Who cares if they never win Olympia, they give it their best an they have fun doing it. Money is just a perk that allows them to make a job of it. I bet every single one of them would do it if they didn't get a dime.

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you qualify for the biggest bodybuilding show on earth why wouldn't you enter? It is the same as bad teams playing in the World Cup, it is for the experience and getting to be there.

X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) X-REPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All the great bodybuilders like levrone, wheeler, Ray, Coleman, Cutler, and many more always compete to win the shows they enter. So I am wondering why the hell do some bodybuilders aim to get into the top 10? Is that not useless?

I can understand that some of the rookies just want to get their feet wet, like Phil Heath, and last year Dennis Wolf, but competitors like Melvin Anthony, Dennis James, Freeman who never will win the olympia, why do they bust their balls with dieting and everything else you have to do to prepare yourself for a competition knowing they will never win the show, talking about that they want to be in the Top 5, or top 6 or whatever.

My philosophy is that either you try to win a competition because you know you have a decent chance of doing it or you dont participate in it at all because it will be a waste of time. And improve yourself so that you will be more competitable for the next competition. Of course there are some exceptions like during the rookie season, but for all the Veterans i dont see the point in busting their balls for a 6th place finish.

What do you guys think?

Is it a waste of time to diet - spend money on drugs, training hard to be in the top 7 ? I would personally never aim to be seventh in a show, either you want to come first or you shouldnt compete at all. because after all what is the point of entering a competition if you dont want to win?
    Interesting point however just being on that stage is honor enough
    for most bodybuilders, and i think most do train to win or at least place as high as possible plus just being in the contest makes each of them more maketable.

in the end being on that stage with the best of the best is a competitive bodybuilders dream come true because the odds of just getting that far
    are stacked against you for every bodybuilder on that stage there are a great many thousands who never even make it to the nationals.

sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bodybuilding judging is different between one person to another ,they want to be compared with the best in the world ,they might not win but im pretty sure most of them would count it as winning coming in 100% showing the world what they got .
    bodybuilding isnt just about winning only

really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe they don't really want to compete. Maybe they just accidentally train and diet for all those weeks and somehow end up at the Orleans in Las Vegas on stage at the right time.

What I'm saying is, I think it's a coincidence.

RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RazorRell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go compete in a few shows and you will understand. Or if you are not really driven then maybe you wont.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What do you guys think?

why do so many high school kids play football when they will never start? why do most kids get so serious into sports when they will most likely never go pro? Why do some girls start gymnastics when they are 2 years old and practice hours a day to someday not even be good enough to get a college scholarship? Why do some people bodybuild when they have no chance of ever winning a show? etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

And finally, why do republicans work when they could just vote democrat and get the government to pay for everything??

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

that's not the point, they point is thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands athletes all over the world spen an infinite amount of time and money on a sport they they probably know they will never even go pro in

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok so if you had the chance to compete for a top ten spot at the olympia but didnt have a realistic chance of winning you wouldnt? I cant really believe that you wouldn't. The point is though that this is what they love to do. Its the world cup in football, many teams enter knowing they wont win, they just want to compete and play the sport they love. Just like any person who plays sport.
    Last edited by lancs_hotpot; 09-25-2008 at 02:51 PM.

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude, why do you train in the gym? You'll never look like ronnie

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why do people on this board have such a tough time putting things into perspective.

do you REALLY expect there to be only 5 people wanting to compete in the biggest bodybuilding contest in the world? really??????????????

Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think these top guys enjoy the journey to the stage more so then the competition.

ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Only" top 10? In the world?
    Is there a single thing that millions of people participate in that YOU are top 10 in?
    Kings Age Crew

seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what makes the world go round? $$$. these guys never get a payday like olympia. plus theres the exposure aspect and the new contracts it brings
    Ain't nothin to it but to do it - 'The King' Ronnie Coleman

Blue Jays all day!