sannayak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pros, Answer my Questions Please

Hello everybody...

I am new here and I have some questions for experts. Before getting into the questions let me introduce my self. I am San Nayak and I have completed Chicago marathon last year. I have been running all my life. I came into issues when i went through injuries while training for San Francisco Marathon before 3 months. I could not run more than 3 miles a day for almost 75 days. Now I am back with 4 miles a day and 5 days a week. I added almost 10 pounds during this period of 3 months. I want to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks. I know I can achieve it but would like to get plan approved from pros here.

My questions:
    1 - Is it good to run 20 miles a week when you are targeting to lose weight.
    2 - Is it good to do aerobics for 45 minutes after the run? Should I do it after or before? Should I do it on the same day?
    3 - I am only 5'5.5" so I add lots to my abs, I want to concentrate my aerobics on abs only. Is it good?
    4 - I am planning for wednesday and sunday off, is it good?
    5 - I want to restrict my diet in 1500 Cals per day, is it good?
    6 - Please guide me to best of the tips on the web you know worked in the past.

Did I ask too much?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My questions:
    1 - Is it good to run 20 miles a week when you are targeting to lose weight.
    2 - Is it good to do aerobics for 45 minutes after the run? Should I do it after or before? Should I do it on the same day?
    3 - I am only 5'5.5" so I add lots to my abs, I want to concentrate my aerobics on abs only. Is it good?
    4 - I am planning for wednesday and sunday off, is it good?
    5 - I want to restrict my diet in 1500 Cals per day, is it good?
    6 - Please guide me to best of the tips on the web you know worked in the past.
    First off, this is not bodybuilding oriented by any means. Your routine doesn't mention weight lifting, or a diet plan suitable for muscle hypertrophy. I think you're eating too little, and exerting too much energy. Regardless, from a 'running' point of view:

1. Yes.
    2. Make sure you have something in between to sustain yourself on.
    3. If you want developed abdominals, work the abdominals.
    4. From running? That is fine.
    5. Not sufficient for a exercising individual, IMO.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

@DJAuto
    Thanks for writing back. I am not a frequent visitor to this forum and I am totally new here. I just saw there is a category called "Exercise" so pushed my post under it.

In theory I have to burn more than what i take in order to lose the fats which i grew in couple months. I might be wrong but goal is i need to burn the fats which i have around my abs. I just roughly calculated my everyday diet needed with the exercise and the difference to my intake should come to 3500 Cals to lose 1 pound in a week. This maths landed me at 1500 Cals a day. Aerobics are not tiring rather running exhaust me. After the run I just drink water and continue to do the rest for the abs.