tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tagan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

which foods have dextrose or maltodextrin or high GI?

as above. anyone know?
    Last edited by tagan1; 09-24-2008 at 02:39 AM.

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    raisins/dates

red grape juice is good
    my posts are my own opinion and a result of my OWN experience,

AS in sports science
    year studying anatomy and physiology (sp) < probly

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dextrose is basically glucose, and maltodextrin is derived from starches. To my knowledge the only foods that would have maltodextrin would be pre-processed in that it would need to be added, and they are most likely countless.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just got a bag of straight dextrose from the health food store to add to my shakes, $5 for a 2 lb bag, and Carbo Gain(ingredients 100% maltodextrin from corn starch), which was a little more expensive. But you can get 'em even cheaper by the pound from bakery supply stores/websites, before shipping costs anyway. :- /

Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh, and one thing I read when I was looking them up, cause I guess their popular for diabetics upping their blood sugar quickly was Smarties, those little cheap candies in the roll. I guess they're almost completely dextrose, with just a little food coloring and flavoring.