Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    65 tons of American Pride BluntD's Avatar
    BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man, I can't even fathom sets of 255 for 15 REPS on incline, AFTER heavy flat work. Jesus that is one insane push workout. No wonder you're burnt out by the time you get to militaries!

So tell me about this Dogfish Head 120. I was at the local brew store the other day getting some Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale (good seasonal brew if you haven't tried it, 9.6%), and I was looking at some of the other beers thinking about creating my own 6-pack next time I'm in there, when I noticed the 120. And that it was $9.99 for one bottle. Worth it in your opinion? I was tempted to grab it but I figured I'd save that for another day. Seems you are a bit of a beer connoisseur yourself. I'm trying to branch out and try some more brews, now that I've graduated from just getting wasted all the time off Bud Light. You should check out ThickAsABrick's journal and shoot the **** with him sometime, he's the self proclaimed Beer Snob of the boards, lol.
    Return of the Mack?

TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bluntdogg View Post
    Man, I can't even fathom sets of 255 for 15 REPS on incline, AFTER heavy flat work. Jesus that is one insane push workout. No wonder you're burnt out by the time you get to militaries!

So tell me about this Dogfish Head 120. I was at the local brew store the other day getting some Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale (good seasonal brew if you haven't tried it, 9.6%), and I was looking at some of the other beers thinking about creating my own 6-pack next time I'm in there, when I noticed the 120. And that it was $9.99 for one bottle. Worth it in your opinion? I was tempted to grab it but I figured I'd save that for another day. Seems you are a bit of a beer connoisseur yourself. I'm trying to branch out and try some more brews, now that I've graduated from just getting wasted all the time off Bud Light. You should check out ThickAsABrick's journal and shoot the **** with him sometime, he's the self proclaimed Beer Snob of the boards, lol.
    Thanks man, but I have a guilty admission. I lack the flexibility in my shoulders to be able to bring the bar down to the chest on incline bench. Im close, and its well deeper than parallel, but I use a wide grip, and I just cant quite get there. Thats why the weight seems disproportionate to my flat bench weight.

Now for the important stuff. Dogfish head 120 minute IPA. Well, if youre a hop-head and like the IPA's, this is the king of them all. Its a 20%, but you really dont taste it the way you do on some of the barleywines, like brooklyn monster ale. It sneaks up on you. In making your decision, remember that the alcoholic content of that single bottle is about the same as six ounces of your favorite liquor. Its essentially 40 proof beer. My brothers and I just killed a $30 growler of the stuff last night, and it was well worth it. As for the bigfoot ale, I actually just tried it for the first time last weekend. They had it on tap at a bar we hit occasionally. I had already had a few by the time I got to this, but I remember liking it. It was pretty hoppy, without being overpowering like some. But another expensive beer, I think it was 9 bucks for that pint.

TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rest Day

Diet:
    3312 Cals, 226g Protein

Burger King:
    Whopper with cheese, plain
    Original Chicken Sandwich
    Large Fries

Beer:
    Guiness
    Smithwicks
    Bass Ale

Comments:
    Happy St. Patty's Day. Went out to eat at an Irish pub with her royal highness's family. Had a few beers, yes, I know bass is english, and Im sorry. Had an amazing potato soup and beef stew. As usual, I passed the salad down the table to the women...

Wed March 18, 2009

Split: Pull
    Weight: 221.2

Deadlifts: 225x5, 315x5, 315x5, 315x5
    Weighted Pullups: 15x12, 15x12, 15x10
    Standing Bent Over BB Row: 205x12, 205x12, 205x12
    Shrug Superset (BB Shrug > BB Back Shrug > DB Shrug): 255x15 > 255x15 > 50x30, 255x15 > 255x15 > 50x30
    DB Alternating Curls: 50x12, 45x12
    DB Hammer Curls: 50x15, 45x15
    Reverse Curls: 80x12, 80x12
    Close Grip EZ Curls: 80x12, 80x12

Diet:
    3215 Cals, 231g Protein

Comments:
    First Real Deadlifts in close to three months, since I had my back problem. I didnt want to go too crazy. These felt pretty good last night, and Im not in too much pain this morning. Did slightly weighted pullups, along with an extra 5 Lbs bodyweight since last pull workout, and they felt very difficult. I had a little shoulder pain, but nothing to get worried about. The biggest problem I had was my grip failing on the reverse BB shrugs. I had to keep resetting my grip to make it though. Guess thats the price I pay for doing double overhand deadlifts. Looks like a busy weekend doing the woman's bidding, so probably no workout till tuesday. Ill pray for beer instead.
    Last edited by TonySturch; 03-19-2009 at 06:31 AM.

bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Nice back workout, like I said before, you are a strong sumabich. Have fun with the honey do's. You must have accepted what we all eventually accept. Just doing what she asks is less brain damaging than trying to fight it and listening to her bitch for a week.
    New Bench PR! 370lbs on 1.13.2014

Originally Posted by Bluntdogg View Post
    I was at the local brew store the other day getting some Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale (good seasonal brew if you haven't tried it, 9.6%)
    Picked up a sixer of the Bigfoot Ale last night, along with some "Loose Cannon" and my trusty Brooklyn IPA. I must admit I was impressed. Drank two bigfoots and had to slow myself down and find something to eat. Great tasting, forceful, and has a sweet smooth finish considering all the hops.

Originally Posted by bigplay_jt View Post
    Nice back workout, like I said before, you are a strong sumabich. Have fun with the honey do's. You must have accepted what we all eventually accept. Just doing what she asks is less brain damaging than trying to fight it and listening to her bitch for a week.
    Thanks man. Yes, its a realization I will eventually have to accept and succumb to - as she reminds me ever day.

bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TonySturch View Post
    Thanks man. Yes, its a realization I will eventually have to accept and succumb to - as she reminds me ever day.
    Amen brother.

Weekend - Rest Days

Diet:
    ****ty. Didnt eat nearly as much as I would have liked to.

Beer:
    Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale
    Loose Cannon
    Brooklyn IPA
    Steamboat Double IPA
    Cold Hop - English IPA
    Hazed and Infused - Pale Ale
    Harpoon IPA
    Stone Ruination IPA

Comments:
    All in all, it was a good weekend for Beer Drinking. Had some beer with family and friends, some at home, and some at a couple of pubs over lunch or dinner. Just a beer here or there, nothing buzz-worthy.
    Last edited by TonySturch; 03-23-2009 at 08:32 AM.

Weekend - Rest Days

Diet:
    ****ty. Didnt eat nearly as much as I would have liked to.

Beer:
    Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale
    Loose Cannon
    Brooklyn IPA
    Steamboat Double IPA
    Cold Hop - English IPA
    Hazed and Infused - Pale Ale
    Harpoon IPA
    Stone Ruination IPA

Comments:
    All in all, it was a good weekend for Beer Drinking. Had some beer with family and friends, some at home, and some at a couple of pubs over lunch or dinner. Just a beer here or there, nothing buzz-worthy.
    Doesn't it make you wonder when one of these supplement companies are gonna take a hint. "Yeah, gimme one 5 lbs tub of ON 100% GS Whey, Guinness flavored." Ya know?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Split: Push
    Weight: 219.0

Flat Bench (Powerlifter style to abdomen): 135x15, 225x15, 275x10, 295x6, 315x4
    Incline Bench: 255x15, 255x15
    CGBP: 185x15, 185x15
    Pec Deck: 180x20, 200x13
    BB Standing Military Press: 120x12, 120x10, 120x12
    DB Seated Shoulder Press: 50x18, 50x18
    Lateral Lift: 30x10, 25x15
    Skull Crushers: 100x9, 100x10
    Y Grip rope Pulldown: 60x15, 60x15
    Bench Dips: BWx30, BWx30

Diet:
    3678 Cals, 233g Protein

McDonalds:
    Post WO meal. Twenty chicken mcnuggets, Lg Fires, Two apple pies and a protein shake.

Comments:

Great chest workout last night. Felt strong throughout bench. Kept with the tucked elbow style, bringing the bar down to my upper abdomen. I feel like Im making quick progress using this style, so Ill probably keep with it until progress slows, then switch back to the normal style. Perhaps itll get me past my plateau. Standing military is still leaving me toasted. I can usually rep 50x30+ DB shoulder press when Im fresh. Anyway, the pre-exhaustion is working in my favor since my DBs only go up to 50. Tris felt weak on skull crusher, but Ive been paying closer attention to form and full ROM, any my reps have gone down because of it. Also, I had been away from home for the last 5 days, and hadnt been taking any supplements. I probably deloaded on my creatine a bit. Might have shed a bit of water weight because of it.

65 tons of American Pride BluntD's Avatar
    BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice to see you're diggin the BF Ale. It's good stuff. I take it your a pretty big IPA fan judging by the rest of that list.

Workouts looking good too. I'll have to check in with more beer-related questions once work calms down soon.
    Return of the Mack?

Weight: 219.0

Flat Bench (Powerlifter style to abdomen): 135x15, 225x15, 275x10, 295x6, 315x4
    CGBP: 185x15, 185x15
    Pec Deck: 180x20, 200x13
    BB Standing Military Press: 120x12, 120x10, 120x12
    DB Seated Shoulder Press: 50x18, 50x18
    Lateral Lift: 30x10, 25x15
    Skull Crushers: 100x9, 100x10
    Y Grip rope Pulldown: 60x15, 60x15
    Bench Dips: BWx30, BWx30

Diet:
    3678 Cals, 233g Protein

McDonalds:
    Post WO meal. Twenty chicken mcnuggets, Lg Fires, Two apple pies and a protein shake.

Comments:

Great chest workout last night. Felt strong throughout bench. Kept with the tucked elbow style, bringing the bar down to my upper abdomen. I feel like Im making quick progress using this style, so Ill probably keep with it until progress slows, then switch back to the normal style. Perhaps itll get me past my plateau. Standing military is still leaving me toasted. I can usually rep 50x30+ DB shoulder press when Im fresh. Anyway, the pre-exhaustion is working in my favor since my DBs only go up to 50. Tris felt weak on skull crusher, but Ive been paying closer attention to form and full ROM, any my reps have gone down because of it. Also, I had been away from home for the last 5 days, and hadnt been taking any supplements. I probably deloaded on my creatine a bit. Might have shed a bit of water weight because of it.
    All I have got to say.....strong bastard. Good work man.

Thanks guys. You two are certainly helping to keep my motivation level up... Appreciate the stoke factor...

Wed March 25, 2009

Split: Legs
    Weight: 221.4

Squats: 135x20 (ATG), 225x15 (Box), 275x12 (Box), 295x10 (Box)
    Calf Raise (Smith): 225x20, 225x20, 225x20
    Leg Extensions: 135x15, 135x15, 135x15
    Leg Curls: 90x15, 90x15, 90x15

Cardio:
    Sexy Time!!!
    (by myself, while the woman watches reality TV in the other room. Dont judge me)

Diet:
    Cals: 2395, Protein: 232g

Wine:
    Barefoot Merlot

Comments:
    The woman gave me an extra hour on a wednesday this week! Whoo hoo!!! Lets do a leg day. Not sure why Im missing 1200 calories for the day. Protein intake was decent. Im slowly getting back into doing squats again. My back was hurting and my knees were clicking during the workout, but when I woke up this morning, everything feels fine. I dont even feel too sore, which is good, cause im starting tonights workout with deads.

Split: Legs
    Weight: 221.4

Squats: 135x20 (ATG), 225x15 (Box), 275x12 (Box), 295x10 (Box)
    Calf Raise (Smith): 225x20, 225x20, 225x20
    Leg Extensions: 135x15, 135x15, 135x15
    Leg Curls: 90x15, 90x15, 90x15

Cardio:
    Sexy Time!!!
    (by myself, while the woman watches reality TV in the other room. Dont judge me)

Diet:
    Cals: 2395, Protein: 232g

Wine:
    Barefoot Merlot

Comments:
    The woman gave me an extra hour on a wednesday this week! Whoo hoo!!! Lets do a leg day. Not sure why Im missing 1200 calories for the day. Protein intake was decent. Im slowly getting back into doing squats again. My back was hurting and my knees were clicking during the workout, but when I woke up this morning, everything feels fine. I dont even feel too sore, which is good, cause im starting tonights workout with deads.
    LOL, go on with your bad self with sexy time. LOL. You know what, before you mentioned it later in your post, I was going to mention how low your calorie intake was compared to usual. Glad you can squat again. I kind of just started squatting again too, but it was because I was neglecting my legs and just worried about my upper body. Big no no. But, good workout. Do work!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weight: 220.4

Deadlifts: 315x6, 335x5, 355x4 (All Double Overhand, slipping on 4th rep of last set)
    Weighted Pullups: BWx15, BWx15, BWx15
    Shrug Superset (BB Shrug > BB Back Shrug > DB Shrug): 255x15 > 255x15 > 50x30, 255x15 > 255x15 > 50x30
    DB Alternating Curls: 50x12, 50x12
    DB Hammer Curls: 50x12, 50x12
    Preacher Curls: 90x13, 90x12

Diet:
    3270 Cals, 211g Protein

Comments:
    My back felt great all day (the day after squats) so I decided to start moving up a little bit in weight on the deads. Seems like 355x4 is the limit where my grip starts to fail using a double overhand grip. Not sure if I want to go heavier than this yet until my back has proven itself reliable. Ill see how I feel next week if I want to use a mixed grip and give it hell. Otherwise this workout felt good. Form was tight and in control. No real cheating to speak of.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Weight: 220.6

Smith Bench (bodybuilder style, flared elbows): 205x10, 255x8, 295x8, 295x8, 295x8
    CGBP: 205x10, 205x10, 205x10
    Incline DB Flys: 50x20, 50x20, 50x20
    Smith Shoulder Press: 205x15, 205x15, 205x15
    DB Seated Shoulder Press: 50x25, 50x23, 50x20
    Seated Single DB OH Extention: 50x15, 50x15, 50x15
    Flat bar cable tricep pulldown: 60x15, 60x15, 60x15

Diet:
    2305 Cals, 183g Protein

Chipotle:
    Barbacoa Burrito, double meat, extra cheese and rice only. Mmmmm.

Comments:
    Another day where I seem to have missed 1K calories... I dindt really have an after workout meal. Anyway, my brother couldn't workout last night, so with no spotter, I had to use the smith. I did my flat bench bodybuilder style with flared elbows, stopping maybe 10 degrees past parallel, or an inch or so above the chest. It still tweaked my shoulder, but hopefully its not too bad. Inclines felt much better than flat, although I only bring those down to below my chin to save my shoulders. CGBP was pretty heavy but was tweaking my wrists pretty bad by the end. Shoulders felt pretty strong, although Ive had much better numbers in the past. Tris however felt pretty weak. I just couldnt keep my motivation up last night. Hopefully Ill have better luck tonight. I guess its to be expected after a weekend of living off nothing but booze.

steelieman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelieman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, you thread cracks me up. As said, you are one strong SOAB. I wish I could eat and drink like you do and still look good, lol, doesn't happen. I gotta eat clean, except for friday's which is pizza, wings, and Guiness. Keep up the good work. Subbed!
    "Some people are like Slinkys; they aren't good for much but they sure put a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs!" Deermeadowfarm

Weight: 220.6

Smith Bench (bodybuilder style, flared elbows): 205x10, 255x8, 295x8, 295x8, 295x8
    CGBP: 205x10, 205x10, 205x10
    Incline DB Flys: 50x20, 50x20, 50x20
    Smith Shoulder Press: 205x15, 205x15, 205x15
    DB Seated Shoulder Press: 50x25, 50x23, 50x20
    Seated Single DB OH Extention: 50x15, 50x15, 50x15
    Flat bar cable tricep pulldown: 60x15, 60x15, 60x15

Diet:
    2305 Cals, 183g Protein

Chipotle:
    Barbacoa Burrito, double meat, extra cheese and rice only. Mmmmm.

Comments:
    Another day where I seem to have missed 1K calories... I dindt really have an after workout meal. Anyway, my brother couldn't workout last night, so with no spotter, I had to use the smith. I did my flat bench bodybuilder style with flared elbows, stopping maybe 10 degrees past parallel, or an inch or so above the chest. It still tweaked my shoulder, but hopefully its not too bad. Inclines felt much better than flat, although I only bring those down to below my chin to save my shoulders. CGBP was pretty heavy but was tweaking my wrists pretty bad by the end. Shoulders felt pretty strong, although Ive had much better numbers in the past. Tris however felt pretty weak. I just couldnt keep my motivation up last night. Hopefully Ill have better luck tonight. I guess its to be expected after a weekend of living off nothing but booze.
    Well, gotta give you props. Even on a bad, alcohol affected, lifting session, you still threw around a lot of weight. Maybe you were able to sweat it all out last night and will come back strong tonight. Do it up man!

Maybe you were able to sweat it all out last night and will come back strong tonight. Do it up man!
    Cant sweat it out. I have freshly botoxed arm pits - Im going for a smooth and youthful underarm appearance. I used to be able to sweat through a leather jacket just standing still, but now im dry as a bone.
    1305 combined total in the Big Three @ 225 bodyweight
    B: 385 / S: 425 / D: 495

Of Beers and Burger King: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110649771

Cant sweat it out. I have freshly botoxed arm pits - Im going for a smooth and youthful underarm appearance. I used to be able to sweat through a leather jacket just standing still, but now im dry as a bone.
    I had no clue what the hell you were talking about, so I "googled" it. So, I guess the procedure worked eh. I had never heard of that before. My chest, back and ass sweat like mother-f-ers, maybe I should look into getting them botoxed. LOL. What did that cost a guy?

I had no clue what the hell you were talking about, so I "googled" it. So, I guess the procedure worked eh. I had never heard of that before. My chest, back and ass sweat like mother-f-ers, maybe I should look into getting them botoxed. LOL. What did that cost a guy?
    It took a couple years and every possible prescription anti-persp and medication possible before insurance finally covered it. My problem was really bad. It could be 50 degress and im sitting on the couch doing nothing and sweat just continuously poured. Although I was very lucky it was watery and didnt have any odor issues.

For a guy off the streets, its somewhere around 1800 bucks each time, which is good for 10 months or so. Then again, thats long island money, your mileage may vary depending on where you live. I dont think its gonna be an effective means for that large an area though, its over small 50 injections each arm for me. Not to mention, youre supposed to sweat when you work out. My problem was sweating severely even when not working out.

Of Beers and Burger King: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110649771

Yeah, I was not really serious, I don't have too big a problem, especially when I am not working out. So, I am good to go for now. But, that is crazy, I had never really heard of that before. Glad it's working for you.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weight: 217.0

Deadlifts: 315x8 (DOH), 365x5 (DOH), 415x3 (Mixed)
    Weighted Pullups: BWx15, BWx15, BWx15
    DB Alternating Curls: 50x12, 50x12
    DB Hammer Curls: 50x12, 50x12

Diet:
    3518 Cals, 246g Protein

Wine:
    Barefoot Merlot

Comments:
    DEADLIFT, MOTHERFARKER!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?!? 365x5 with a wide double overhand grip, feeling strong, bar wasnt rolling out at all. Decided to start going a little heavier and pulled 415x3 with the mixed grip. Thats only 35 pounds away from my old max, and this was a three-rep. I will say that my lower back was screaming in pain afterwards. Gotta watch out. If I can keep my back from disintegrating Im going to blow right through my old max. The rest of the workout was OK. Nothing special since I was beat up after those deads. Although the first set of alternating DB curls felt very solid and in control - not to say they were easy - but certainly much more in control.

Unexpected Present
    Girlfriend bought me a dip belt for our anniversary. No more holding a DB between my feet. Who's better than her?!?
    Last edited by TonySturch; 04-01-2009 at 06:33 AM.

Unexpected Present
    Girlfriend bought me a dip belt for our anniversary. No more holding a DB between my feet. Who's better than her?!?
    It's just gotta be love man. LOL. That is a nice, thoughtful and usefull gift. Hopefully you got that and a nice sweater or something. Just to keep things equal.

Nice workout, especially the deads for sure. Bet the lower back was hating you!

Been there...Done that... CarpenterAnt's Avatar
    CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, just ran across your journal by accident.

Saw the title and had to take a look. Good stuff.

It's good to see guys in my age group that lift heavy, eat junk food, and drink beer. (like men are supposed to!)

I'm not much of a drinker anymore, but a pint of Guiness(or 4) does find it's way into my diet occasionally.

Good deal on getting a belt from your gf. My 11 year wedding anniversary was Monday, and all I got was a card. She got flowers.

I see you're from Medford. I spent alot of time around there.
    I lived in Freeport for my first 23 years. Used to haul wrecked cars from the insurance auction in Medford to the yard I worked at in Amityville.

Good luck with your goals and keep liftin heavy.

repped and subbed.

Ant.
    Last edited by CarpenterAnt; 04-01-2009 at 08:55 AM.
    -Can not change the past, only improve the future.-

-Life, A game that people play.-

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Smithwicks is a great beer

Good luck and subbed
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Good to have you guys aboard. Thanks for reading!

Getting worried about you man, no post since last Wednesday. What's up? LOL J/K man. Must be a busy man the last few days.

Getting worried about you man, no post since last Wednesday. What's up? LOL J/K man. Must be a busy man the last few days.
    Getting back at the weights tonight. Had a bunch of anniv duties to attend to, so my owner has shortened my leash since wednesday. Not that I wanted a week off, but it sure seems like I got one anyway. I just hope all the poison I poured down my throat wont affect me tonight...

Thanks for checking up on me though! If I dont post by tomorrow, Im trapped under a bar...
    Last edited by TonySturch; 04-07-2009 at 07:48 AM.