-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

2000+ reps for skinfold chart

Mine got wet so I need a new one.
    I'm looking for a 4 point:
    Male: chest, scapula, ab, thigh
    Female: tri, scapula, illiac, thigh

Thanks
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100)
    you don't do scapula for male.

you don't do illiac for females....
    I would've lied if I told you this was easy.

Check out my tumblr: http://nickmanzoni.tumblr.com/

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    since when?
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know it's not a chart, but you can find the equations at http://www.whitworth.edu/Academic/De...tt/SKN-FLD.HTM.
    Professional Fitness Trainer
    MS, NASM, NFPT

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ironside: Who made the old chart ? Those are a strange combination of sights. Not saying they are wrong just not in sink with the ISKA standard sights for calculations.
    Nick could you explain your post a little more. I have never seen the recomendation for not measuring the illiac on females? i do agree with not measuring the scapula for standard measurments.

dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000)

sizzox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.humyo.com/6363105-190670101 just double click on the file and should download its a pdf of how to measure body fat and has charts in it also and there is alost two .jpg of charts
    Last edited by sizzox; 09-17-2008 at 02:58 PM.

nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by carl.c View Post
    Ironside: Who made the old chart ? Those are a strange combination of sights. Not saying they are wrong just not in sink with the ISKA standard sights for calculations.
    Nick could you explain your post a little more. I have never seen the recomendation for not measuring the illiac on females? i do agree with not measuring the scapula for standard measurments.
    I just feel it isn't necessary. For females. tricep scupla and thigh are sufficient.

Maybe I'm wrong. It's been known to happen.

Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Herd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im attaching two charts. I hope they help.
    Attached Images

It's an old NSCA print out I picked up from school, supposedly the most accurate measurement because it hits back, chest/tri, ab/supraillium, thigh.
    The problem with the 3 point measurements is that some women and men hold fat in different places, if you measure someone that is androidal than you're not gonna get the proper BF measurements by missing the abs/supraillium.
    I did a 3 point and 4 point measurement on a lady today just to see the difference, there was a 10% difference from the 3 point to the 4 point, 4 point was more accurate but a little out of date (out of the lange handbook).
    If I find another copy of the 4 point I usually use I'll post it up here for you guys to try out and see how you like it.
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

That innaccuracy may be because of an error YOU performed.
    Not throwing your abilities into question. Just looking at it with the limited info you've given.
    One test "could" be more accurate than the last, but logic would dictate the more sites you perform, the more likely you would be to make mistakes...