Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by snavemij View Post
    My wife has been searching for a libido enhancer. I just ordered some L-Dopa from CN and am curious as to whether women also report an increase in libido with it.

I'm also wondering if PEA will work sublingually, as I use the powder.
    I would use caps taking it under the tongue will damage your tissue.

Originally Posted by supernoober View Post
    Yo, don't overdo it on the L-dopa. I read it is neurotoxic over at another forum
    It's actually neuroprotective but like any compound if you overdose it I'm sure you would have problems.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VIDAPRETA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CognitiveNutrition View Post
    Oh that guy. I'll help him out as dosing PEA is not remarkably easy unless you know what you're doing. So many factors go into play.

Hardcore.
    PEA sounds great.What is it and who makes it??

Esc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    S2G, can you tell us about your experiences with cycling L-Dopa?

I understand that as a "single hit" with no previous build-up, even 250mg seems to have a noticeable effect.

I also understand it that you took it for several days in a row, and then went off it at some point? What changed when you went off it? Reversion to regular libido/refractory period? Back to normal mood? Any kind of effect where your mood went to below where it would be on a normal level as your brain felt a temporary dopamine deficiency?

Thanks!

Also - CN or anyone else: what is the recommended cycling period for L-Dopa? 2:1 ratio?

krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50) krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50) krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50) krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50) krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50) krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50) krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50) krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50) krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50) krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50) krazedkuniva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Esc View Post

I understand that as a "single hit" with no previous build-up, even 250mg seems to have a noticeable effect.

I also understand it that you took it for several days in a row, and then went off it at some point? What changed when you went off it? Reversion to regular libido/refractory period? Back to normal mood? Any kind of effect where your mood went to below where it would be on a normal level as your brain felt a temporary dopamine deficiency?

Thanks!

Also - CN or anyone else: what is the recommended cycling period for L-Dopa? 2:1 ratio?
    I'd like to know this too..

markam04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re Green Tea extract

Hi,

I've tried taking 250mg L-Dopa (99% strength) with safed musli 500mg-1000mg plus 200mg Green tea extract, details:

Total Tea polyphenols: min 40%
    Catechins: min 25%
    EGCG: min 10%
    Caffeine: max 7%

I'm using Safed musli because it's used in USPlabs Powerful, but when I take 1000mg Safed musli directly before bed, I tend to 'wake up' an hour or so later.

How much green tea do you take, and what strength is it? Thanks for the help. I can let you know a supplier of Safed Musli if you PM me.
    ------------------------------------------
    OOops - just noticed this is an old thread.

pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pbuilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so what is this sh*t, like a mild legal cocaine or something?
    500+

snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snavemij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pbuilder View Post
    so what is this sh*t, like a mild legal cocaine or something?
    Absolutely not. L-Dopa is a precursor to the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and epinephrine. If you don't know what those are, do some research and come back. If you don't do the research, you have no business trying L-dopa, as unwise use can have serious consequences.

domtor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys,

how's going on your stack use l-dopa,pce + egcg?

Mucuna Pruriens and L-Dopa in this discussion you mean the same thing?

I would use mucuna powder without pce and egcg, can i do it? any suggestions?
    what dose do you recommend for a man? 300mg everyday could be ok? (I train 4 times a week)

Sorry for my english.

ps. I re-quote an old post, which I'd like to know this too.

Originally Posted by Esc View Post

Thanks!

kafahmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile squad2grow

It's been over 4 years since someone gave an update to the topic
    I was wondering if anyone had experience with Ldopa withdrawal, L dopa increases dopamine in the brain leading to receptor underregulation if used in hight dose or for a long period of time
    Squad2grow did u suffer from any withdrawal symptoms ?
    The reason i ask is because i habe a test booster that contains around 300 mg ldopa extract and i'm affraid to get any withdrawal symptoms

Boomer Remover-19 VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Squat2Grow View Post
    Libido/Misc Updates: Sex with L-DOPA is amazing... beyond belief. I took an additional 250mg dose with EGCG around 4:45pm and experienced some amazing qualities of L-DOPA around 12. (7 hours later and the effect is still working, awesome!)

This stuff DRASTICALLY reduces your prolactin output, and prolactin is something that is partly responsible for the male refractory period.

"Another chemical which is considered to be responsible for this effect is prolactin, which represses dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)

It is a different feeling after finishing..., sometimes my refractory period will kick in so fast where it is actually painful to keep on having stimulation. On L-Dopa not only was any pain from a RP supressed (barely felt any, most likely because of my dose was 7 hours ago) and I was able to maintain my penor and keep going for more. I actually got to the point where she had to tell me to stop as she was majorly worn out lol

For anyone looking for a sex supp look into L-DOPA
    can you guys say placebo?