Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000)

Getting EUPHORIC with L-Dopa!

Squat2Grow gets EUPHORIC with L-Dopa

(3,4-dihydroxy-L-phenylalanine)

Sponsored by Cognitive Nutrition

http://www.cognitivenutrition.com

Thanks goes out to Steve of CN for sending me bottles of L-Dopa to log for the BB.com community! This log will cover the entire length of my L-Dopa supply.

L-DOPA (3,4-dihydroxy-L-phenylalanine) is a naturally occurring amino acid found in the human brain and in certain plants (Macuna pruriens aka velvet bean). L-Dopa is produced from the amino acid L-Tyrosine via the enzyme tyrosine 3-monooxygenase (previously called tyrosine hydroxylase). Afterwards L-Dopa is able to cross the blood-brain-barrier and converts into Dopamine by the Vitamin B-6 dependent enzyme aromatic-L-amino-acid decarboxylase. Indirectly by increasing Dopamine L-DOPA causes a significant HGH release and suppresses excessive Prolactin release in healthy adults.

Neurochemical effects:

: Raises levels of dopamine
    Supports mental alertness and mood

: Releases human growth hormone (HGH)
    Supports physical strength and well being

: Reduces excessive Prolactin levels

Things that I am going to be logging on:
    Dosage
    Effect on Mood/Mental Alertness
    Effect on Strength/Well-being
    Effect on Libido
    Miscellaneous Information

EGCG will be used with my doses as a natural decarboxylase inhibitor which helps prevent excessive levels of Dopamine from building up in the body rather than the brain.

I may also stack it with other things such as 5-HTP and PEA and note those effects as well.

It is time to get EUPHORIC!!!

Last edited by Squat2Grow; 09-16-2008 at 02:19 PM.

Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sept 17, 2008

Dosage: 250mg L-Dopa, EGCC at 9:00am
    Mood: More upbeat and alert/calm about 30 mins after ingestion
    Strength: Nothing to report yet
    Libido: Higher than normal!
    Misc: Helped me on a test today with being calm and remembering information. I feel that I did really well on it and am in a great mood!!

While the half-life of L-DOPA is only .75-1.5 hours, I am still in an upbeat mood as of 2:14pm.
    i rep back 1k+

Libido/Misc Updates: Sex with L-DOPA is amazing... beyond belief. I took an additional 250mg dose with EGCG around 4:45pm and experienced some amazing qualities of L-DOPA around 12. (7 hours later and the effect is still working, awesome!)

This stuff DRASTICALLY reduces your prolactin output, and prolactin is something that is partly responsible for the male refractory period.

"Another chemical which is considered to be responsible for this effect is prolactin, which represses dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)

It is a different feeling after finishing..., sometimes my refractory period will kick in so fast where it is actually painful to keep on having stimulation. On L-Dopa not only was any pain from a RP supressed (barely felt any, most likely because of my dose was 7 hours ago) and I was able to maintain my penor and keep going for more. I actually got to the point where she had to tell me to stop as she was majorly worn out lol

For anyone looking for a sex supp look into L-DOPA
    i rep back 1k+

Sept 18, 2008

Dosage: 500mg L-Dopa, EGCC preworkout 7:00pm
    Mood: Very upbeat, but felt slight anxiety. After looking at wikipedia for L-Dopa, anxiety is listed as one adverse side effect. It subsided once I got to the gym and got to lifting.
    Strength: Hard to quantify the HGH release with l-dopa at this point. Increased my lifts today, we will see if I will be able to increase next workout Monday!
    Libido: Sex drive is still way above my normal levels
    Misc: Life feels great right now. L-DOPA gives a more subtle buzz than PEA and makes you more focused, upbeat, and downright just plain happy!
    i rep back 1k+

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Squat2Grow View Post
    Libido/Misc Updates: Sex with L-DOPA is amazing... beyond belief. I took an additional 250mg dose with EGCG around 4:45pm and experienced some amazing qualities of L-DOPA around 12. (7 hours later and the effect is still working, awesome!)

This stuff DRASTICALLY reduces your prolactin output, and prolactin is something that is partly responsible for the male refractory period.

"Another chemical which is considered to be responsible for this effect is prolactin, which represses dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)

It is a different feeling after finishing..., sometimes my refractory period will kick in so fast where it is actually painful to keep on having stimulation. On L-Dopa not only was any pain from a RP supressed (barely felt any, most likely because of my dose was 7 hours ago) and I was able to maintain my penor and keep going for more. I actually got to the point where she had to tell me to stop as she was majorly worn out lol

For anyone looking for a sex supp look into L-DOPA
    Awesome early reports! I've been offline for abit but I'm back.

LOL poor girl.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

Originally Posted by CognitiveNutrition View Post
    Awesome early reports! I've been offline for abit but I'm back.

LOL poor girl.
    awesome to see you in here

and haha well she liked it last night though

Sept 20, 2008

Dosage: 250mg L-Dopa, EGCC 9:00am, 250mg L-Dopa (No EGCG, but different effects noticed)
    Mood: No anxiety at all. Upbeat motivated mood to have a great day.
    Strength: Hard to quantify the HGH release with l-dopa at this point. Looking forward to Monday's Workout!
    Libido: Sex drive is still way above my normal levels, and still feels like it is increasing. Different feeling when the L-DOPA is taken without EGCG. It is like the L-Dopa directly attaches to your penor or something. Finishing feels TOTALLY DIFFERENT. The sensations all take longer and the feel is multiplied. I'll try to pinpoint it better later on in the log.
    Misc: I got into an argument with someone that really pissed me off but I was able to roll it off me so easy. I love that! I also have been taking it kinda near bed time, but have not been experiencing nightmares that can be brought on by excessive dopamine. I actually have been having very vivid dreams that are so amazingly fun and make me like I have another life to go to when I go sleep.

I am out of EGCG right now but I will go pick up some more from the grocery store. But it is interesting to see the effects of the L-DOPA with and without the EGCG.
    Last edited by Squat2Grow; 09-21-2008 at 10:01 AM.
    i rep back 1k+

by the way Steve, when are you going to have L-Huperzine A available to log? I could make a great log for HUP as I have a lot of things to remember for my classes.
    i rep back 1k+

September 21, 2008

Today is an off day for cycling purposes. I don't notice any withdrawal symptoms or addiction need to have more L-DOPA. I have picked up some more EGCG as well. I am looking forward to combining PEA + L-DOPA to see the effects when stacked next week.
    i rep back 1k+

CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    by the way Steve, when are you going to have L-Huperzine A available to log? I could make a great log for HUP as I have a lot of things to remember for my classes.
    It should be in this week.

PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

September 21, 2008

Today is an off day for cycling purposes. I don't notice any withdrawal symptoms or addiction need to have more L-DOPA. I have picked up some more EGCG as well. I am looking forward to combining PEA + L-DOPA to see the effects when stacked next week.
    I did L-DOPA, Deprenyl and PEA once. It was unreal.

awesome to see you in here

and haha well she liked it last night though

Sept 20, 2008

Dosage: 250mg L-Dopa, EGCC 9:00am, 250mg L-Dopa (No EGCG, but different effects noticed)
    Mood: No anxiety at all. Upbeat motivated mood to have a great day.
    Strength: Hard to quantify the HGH release with l-dopa at this point. Looking forward to Monday's Workout!
    Libido: Sex drive is still way above my normal levels, and still feels like it is increasing. Different feeling when the L-DOPA is taken without EGCG. It is like the L-Dopa directly attaches to your penor or something. Finishing feels TOTALLY DIFFERENT. The sensations all take longer and the feel is multiplied. I'll try to pinpoint it better later on in the log.
    Misc: I got into an argument with someone that really pissed me off but I was able to roll it off me so easy. I love that! I also have been taking it kinda near bed time, but have not been experiencing nightmares that can be brought on by excessive dopamine. I actually have been having very vivid dreams that are so amazingly fun and make me like I have another life to go to when I go sleep.

I am out of EGCG right now but I will go pick up some more from the grocery store. But it is interesting to see the effects of the L-DOPA with and without the EGCG.
    For HGH purposes it's probably best to use 500-1,000 mg right before a workout.

It should be in this week.
    Can you sign me up as a logger right now in case I miss the thread?

I did L-DOPA, Deprenyl and PEA once. It was unreal.
    Wow, God that would be sick. Hmm looks like I need to get my hands on some deprenyl and stack them with PEA/L-Dopa and note the effects. All in the name of science and research.

For HGH purposes it's probably best to use 500-1,000 mg right before a workout.
    Alright, I will start to use 500-1,000 mg before my workouts (3x a week)

I know you don't suggest high levels of dopamine before bed, but if my body is ok with it do you think 500mg of l-dopa before bed would also be good for HGH release, or should I just stick with it preworkout?
    Last edited by Squat2Grow; 09-21-2008 at 06:29 PM.
    i rep back 1k+

Sept 22, 2008

Dosage: 1,000mg L-Dopa, 300mg EGCC preworkout
    Mood: Upbeat, motivated mood about 20 minutes after ingestion. Class FLEW by and I feel like I learned a lot and am actually excited to study the material.
    Strength: I added 10 pounds to my bench and felt great during my workout! I also sweated more than usual
    Libido: Sex drive is still way above my normal levels!!!
    Misc: I could feel a little bit of a "PEA high" for a few minutes about 30 mins into my ingestion of l-dopa. But it was no where near intense, and I mainly got that bad feeling in my chest like when you take too much PEA at one time. It eventually subsided and I was fine. I am not sure if my body can keep on handling a 1,000mg dose though.

I will try stacking the l-dopa with a small dose of PEA to assess tolerance later on during the week.
    i rep back 1k+

Sep. 23, 2008

Another cycling day for L-Dopa..., but it seems like some of the effects of it still remain inside of me My libido still higher than normal today, and my mood has improvement over compared to before taking ldopa for the first time.

Tomorrow I am going to try 500mg + EGCG preworkout and note any effects that I feel or general info.

See you tomorrow...
    i rep back 1k+

Can you sign me up as a logger right now in case I miss the thread?

Wow, God that would be sick. Hmm looks like I need to get my hands on some deprenyl and stack them with PEA/L-Dopa and note the effects. All in the name of science and research.

Alright, I will start to use 500-1,000 mg before my workouts (3x a week)

I know you don't suggest high levels of dopamine before bed, but if my body is ok with it do you think 500mg of l-dopa before bed would also be good for HGH release, or should I just stick with it preworkout?
    Sure.

I'm really anti high dopamine levels at night.

Combined 1,500mg PEA with 250mg l-dopa + EGCG yesterday... had an AMAZING BUZZ that lasted longer than just normal PEA. And the mood elevation was much more intense with the stack than just PEA.

I have been taking a little bit of a break off L-Dopa to note effects of how I feel while off it and to give my body a greater cycling time. I noticed that some of the sexual effects still last even after the next day of a l-dopa dose. Refractory period remains lowered, albeit not as much. Mood also still feels slightly elevated on the day after taking it.

I will be taking a dose of 250mg l-dopa, EGCG and 500mg PEA to note any effects of focused/increased well-being during my morning classes tomorrow.

I also have experienced no withdrawal effects from stopping l-dopa doses, and in my experience l-dopa is not addiction or habit forming.
    i rep back 1k+

Sure.

I'm really anti high dopamine levels at night.
    any reason why you are anti high dop at night? is it because of the chances or weird nightmares?
    i rep back 1k+

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good looking log so far. pity there is only CN/UN reps involved.

l-dopa is fun stuff, didnt get mch in the way of reduced refactory period etc. but my mood lifted (stacked with trytophan i felt happy )
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post
    good looking log so far. pity there is only CN/UN reps involved.

l-dopa is fun stuff, didnt get mch in the way of reduced refactory period etc. but my mood lifted (stacked with trytophan i felt happy )
    Squat2Grow is not a rep.

any reason why you are anti high dop at night? is it because of the chances or weird nightmares?
    I don't see it as ideal or productive. Like having high adrenaline at night. Seems like a bad idea. Some people have very vivid dreams which can be pro or con.

Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Squat2Grow is not a rep.
    i guess this:

in his sig made me think he was. silly me

Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post
    i guess this:

in his sig made me think he was. silly me
    He's a pimp. =)

He's a pimp. =)
    hahaha rock on then!

He's a pimp. =)
    lmao

I think the best way for my log to run is to go to updates every few days instead of daily updates unless I find or feel something out that needs immediate attention. I don't want to post the same consistent results each day that I use L-Dopa as I think that would get boring.
    i rep back 1k+

lmao

I think the best way for my log to run is to go to updates every few days instead of daily updates unless I find or feel something out that needs immediate attention. I don't want to post the same consistent results each day that I use L-Dopa as I think that would get boring.
    That's fine. Just keep in mind any changes.

Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heatlh_Guru is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great details thus far. Does L-Dopa have any negative effects, especially for prolonged use?

Originally Posted by Heatlh_Guru View Post
    Great details thus far. Does L-Dopa have any negative effects, especially for prolonged use?
    At recommend doses cycled very few negative effects have been seen or expected.

Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So. what is better for your libido. L-dopa with or without the egcg ?

Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    So. what is better for your libido. L-dopa with or without the egcg ?
    L-Dopa with the EGCG. The EGCG needs to be there for your body to really take advantage of the L-Dopa.

I tried a 500mg dose with some EGCG before bed to see the effects that I would experience, and I had no negatives. I had some really cool dreams too, nothing like a nightmare either.

I combined 500mg L-Dopa with EGCG and 1,500mG PEA a few days ago... WOW... so damn ****ing intense!! The L-Dopa seemed like it helped curb any unwanted side effects of the PEA, as I did not get red in the face or hot. But I did feel quite high and buzzed, and I believe the L-Dopa would stack well with PEA for anyone looking for a "party supp"

I will be combining 1,500mg PEA tonight with 500mg L-Dopa/EGCG + plus a little bit of alcohol at a party and will note the effects and keep everyone updated.
    i rep back 1k+

L-Dopa with the EGCG. The EGCG needs to be there for your body to really take advantage of the L-Dopa.

I tried a 500mg dose with some EGCG before bed to see the effects that I would experience, and I had no negatives. I had some really cool dreams too, nothing like a nightmare either.

I combined 500mg L-Dopa with EGCG and 1,500mG PEA a few days ago... WOW... so damn ****ing intense!! The L-Dopa seemed like it helped curb any unwanted side effects of the PEA, as I did not get red in the face or hot. But I did feel quite high and buzzed, and I believe the L-Dopa would stack well with PEA for anyone looking for a "party supp"

I will be combining 1,500mg PEA tonight with 500mg L-Dopa/EGCG + plus a little bit of alcohol at a party and will note the effects and keep everyone updated.
    Sounds great just be careful both compounds in higher doses can raise blood pressure for those reading. Deprenyl, L-DOPA, and PEA is wicked intense.