Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think walking is going to develop your stamina, and I think that's what you're worried about. Maybe try doing a crossfit metcon once a week on an off day. crossfit.com

Also, put peanut butter on everything.

EDIT: oh just saw your post about nightmares (? go to a doc). Yeah if walking helps then do that on your other off days.

ChloeHunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Panacea. View Post
    oh...i thought you were talking about if you just jugged everyday would you start packing on mass on your arms or something

as for that...it is possible, but your diet would have to be ultra fine-tuned.
    How long do I need to run in one day (4 or 5 times a week..) on the treadmill and what speed to slim legs down.. Is it low speed long distance? Recommendations on speed / distance please ? :-)

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ChloeHunter View Post
    How long do I need to run in one day (4 or 5 times a week..) on the treadmill and what speed to slim legs down.. Is it low speed long distance? Recommendations on speed / distance please ? :-)
    Losing body fat is about consuming less calories than you burn. Read this about doing cardio:

http://www.simplyshredded.com/nutrit...edded-com.html

So you may not need to run at all if you are in control of your diet. However, you should be doing weight training, watch this:

My basic advice:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post847953543