Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fubar993 View Post
    i am a pats fan, and it sucks..

I would never laugh at any player or any elses injury and people that are laughing at brady are sad.

These players are people and I don't see them laughing at other peoples misfortunes.
    Heaven forbid we get pissed off these "multi-million dollar athletes" get hurt, when most of the time, a lot of them refuse to play with a Charlie Horse in the right buttock. When there is a serious injury, it's a bit different, but you can't get made that people are pissed off when players get hurt. Usually, they aren't even really hurt.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

To fat for body shots :) fubar993's Avatar
    fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    Heaven forbid we get pissed off these "multi-million dollar athletes" get hurt, when most of the time, a lot of them refuse to play with a Charlie Horse in the right buttock. When there is a serious injury, it's a bit different, but you can't get made that people are pissed off when players get hurt. Usually, they aren't even really hurt.
    Fair enough.
    but i think it's clear he is hurt.
    Doesn't matter anyway, it's a game and not worth getting overly worked up about it. I just feel bad for him as a person, someone who loves what he does but can no longer do it.

kind of like bodybuilding.. some love it, train hard and one day, they tear their shoulder and are rehabbing for six months. to me, that sucks too.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fubar993 View Post
    Fair enough.
    but i think it's clear he is hurt.
    Doesn't matter anyway, it's a game and not worth getting overly worked up about it. I just feel bad for him as a person, someone who loves what he does but can no longer do it.

kind of like bodybuilding.. some love it, train hard and one day, they tear their shoulder and are rehabbing for six months. to me, that sucks too.
    Which is fine, but if you think anyone but Bret Favre loves the game, you're sadly mistaken. Much like almost every starter out there isn't after the fame an fortune that comes with a starting NFL position, you're sadly mistaken.

No, I'm not a mind reader, but there are plenty of incidents (look at the recent outbreaks of NFL criminal activity) to prove my theory.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

To fat for body shots :) fubar993's Avatar
    fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fubar993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Which is fine, but if you think anyone but Bret Favre loves the game, you're sadly mistaken. Much like almost every starter out there isn't after the fame an fortune that comes with a starting NFL position, you're sadly mistaken.

No, I'm not a mind reader, but there are plenty of incidents (look at the recent outbreaks of NFL criminal activity) to prove my theory.
    you can't sit here on your chair and tell me only Bret freakin farve loves the game..

Crime is prevalent in all phases of society, it just happens that these people are in the public more. I think, statistically speaking, the crime rate for pro's is less than the general public.

Anyway, this was supposed to be a discussing on news.. and there is none so far.

Edit: Just made it official, out for the year.
    Last edited by fubar993; 09-08-2008 at 12:08 PM.

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Surgery-Done for the year.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    afc east is competitive already, this just makes it more so.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Supp Misc Outkast digitalgoodtime's Avatar
    digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    damn straight, bills looked awesome yesterday and the jets are up-and-coming. dolphins are still gonna struggle though they're improving as well.
    vegetable-based protein ftw

on hiatus - too many douche bags here.....

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yup...should be fun.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Other than Randy, I don't see any other players (other than a few minor issues) that have big problems with their attitudes.
    Corey Dillon, Rodney Harrison..

Misc. Football Team QB #7 FearItSelf's Avatar
    FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FearItSelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Corey Dillon?

Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    Hey Dorothy, tap your heels together 3 times sweetheart and...

Oh wait. You're still in Kansas aka the middle of nowhere.

Go Royals?
    I must admit all this midwestern prejudice is not unexpected from most of the east coast/Canadian bigots that I have met in real life, really it's an attitude that only par for the course from people who live in those regions. Take solace in the fact that everyone who is criticized me in this thread has made pretty much the same assumptions.

Originally Posted by Marauder63 View Post
    you speak of brady as if he is some kind of monster...

ladies...and gentleman...there is only one way this....qb.. tom brady can be stopped we must.....BLITZ HIM.

Everyone else: omg you are the smartest person in the world.. who would have thought that the only thing we needed to do to stop the "immortal" tom brady was to blitz him... f'in brilliant go apply for a coordinator job...

lmao give it a rest any qb can be beaten by being blitzed.. just as any qb can be beaten any other way everyone has there screw ups, giants did it last year because it was done to perfection.

i dont care for tom brady but i mean..christ like people have been saying before Moss before welker.. before stallworth he had 3 superbowl rings with next to no name wide recievers, show us Denvers Superbowl rings in the last.. 10 years compared to new england.. show us....san diego's..... and everyone else that tried this all mighty method of taking down tom brady.

just give it a rest...
    Would you like to know what the biggest fault in your premise is?, well okay here you go.
    He is particularly vulnerable to the blitz unlike Montana,Marino, Elway, and anyone else whose name he is erroneously linked to, without reason or justification.

Oh and by the way what difference does the last 10 years make?, if we are going to play some kind of asinine history game then Denver won two super Bowls the previous 10 years, which is almost as good, or if we want to extend this stupidity further we can go with the 49ers of the 80s or the Steelers in the 70s, in that regard your example is ridiculous.

Oh and by the way to all the ring worshipers out there, what the hell difference does it make if he has three Superbowl rings? Charles Haley has five! Does that make him the best defensive end of all time? Get real people.

Originally Posted by joakman View Post
    I would put money on it that you didn't watch all of the games. San Diego far from gave up. Dallas and Pitt half-assed it? Right.

Where did I change my tune about Jax? They always applied pressure on Brady, he was always moving and sliding out of the pocket. Just because your not blitzing doesn't mean their isn't pressure. If you can get pressure on the QB without blitzing the job is done. The Giants got pressure on Brady the whole game and they didn't have a blitz package every down. Osi/Strahan/Tuck just bullied their way in and wreaked havoc on the line. Best offensive line? Stop listening to Sportscenter, they have the best system, period. Matt Light and Logan Mankins are awesome, Koppen is decent, Neal is ok and hes more of a run blocker and Kaczur blows. The Patriots have won the last few years throughout injuries to their line, shuffling players around and losing players to Free Agency. Your Kansas City team however, had an awesome line for years and they couldn't get it done.

Do you got anything else to bring besides a response I was expecting?

EDIT: I also love how you speak as such that the Giants beat the Patriots. It was one play that made the difference in the game, yes the defense by NY was awesome, but without Tyree's catch nothing would have mattered.

If you wanted to make an argument it would be to completely provide pressure up the middle on the Patriots, while containing the outside. Which theoretically would stop the rush and provide little time for Brady, hurt the timing routes, but however would allow single coverage which would be the gamble.

Since the 2005 season every game that the Patriots lost, they never had a 100 yard rusher. Only once did they ever come close to it. If you force the Patriots to be one-dimensional and have the ability to get pressure on him without always blitzing then you have a shot.
    You confuse the natural rush that is always applied with being some kind of special pressure which they did not do, Jacksonville that is.

Never said New York blitzed him every down wouldn't advocate for blitzing every down anyway that's an asinine strategy but more often than not it's a good strategy and it works history proves me right.

And as to your point about their system if their system is what has won all this than Tom Brady is irrelevant I can plug anyone in there to get the job done.

Care to comment on games they were victorious in last year without!! a 100 yard rusher as your posts go on and on you drifts further and further from. reality
    War Machine for bb.com Moderator

websites you should check out

fairtax.org kniferights.org

gunowners.org AKTI.org

“I in my own house am an emperor,
    and will defend what is mine.”

Massinger-The Roman Actor. Act 1. Sc. 2.33

lifelong recomp =( bullsh-tartist's Avatar
    bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bullsh-tartist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gotta agree with Rock here, Tom Brady is over rated. THAT BEING SAID, HE'S STILL GREAT! i hate him, the organization, belicheck, robert kraft and the damn stadium they play in (yes, been there). but i would want him on my team ANYDAY.

oh, and the chiefs suck and might not win a game all season.

signed,

a heartbroken but slightly optimistic Oakland Raiders fan
    Law Enforcement Officer

Raider Nation

“A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half.”
    Marine Lieutenant Colonel John Dean "Jeff" Cooper
    (May 10, 1920 - September 25, 2006)

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FearItSelf View Post
    Corey Dillon?
    I'm Ron Burgundy?

Originally Posted by rockyl686 View Post
    You confuse the natural rush that is always applied with being some kind of special pressure which they did not do, Jacksonville that is.

Never said New York blitzed him every down wouldn't advocate for blitzing every down anyway that's an asinine strategy but more often than not it's a good strategy and it works history proves me right.

And as to your point about their system if their system is what has won all this than Tom Brady is irrelevant I can plug anyone in there to get the job done.

Care to comment on games they were victorious in last year without!! a 100 yard rusher as your posts go on and on you drifts further and further from. reality
    Natural rush that Jacksonville has? Their strategy was no different than that of what the Giants did, which was rely on the d-line and apply pressure with the linebackers. Same thing. Coughlin utilized his line the same way that he use to in Jacksonville with Henderson/Stroud/Spicer, Del Rio used them the same way.

Blitzing every down works? No comment.

How does a blocking scheme that they have in place, with their lineman, correlate to the tangible abilities that a quarterback must possess even relatively relate to one another? They don't. You make no sense.

Winning a game with an aerial assault is much different than losing a game without a run game. Glad you tried avoiding that fact I pointed out though, good job. All your random thoughts, philosophies or whatever the hell you'd call them (bull****) are backed with no facts. Calling him overrated is ridiculous, what would he have to do? Go 19-0 or throw 60 touchdowns next? Please.

Further and further away from reality, huh? If being an MVP with a few Super Bowl rings counts as being overhype/rated I'd take it any day.

Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm Ron Burgundy?

Natural rush that Jacksonville has? Their strategy was no different than that of what the Giants did, which was rely on the d-line and apply pressure with the linebackers. Same thing. Coughlin utilized his line the same way that he use to in Jacksonville with Henderson/Stroud/Spicer, Del Rio used them the same way.

Blitzing every down works? No comment.

How does a blocking scheme that they have in place, with their lineman, correlate to the tangible abilities that a quarterback must possess even relatively relate to one another? They don't. You make no sense.

Winning a game with an aerial assault is much different than losing a game without a run game. Glad you tried avoiding that fact I pointed out though, good job. All your random thoughts, philosophies or whatever the hell you'd call them (bull****) are backed with no facts. Calling him overrated is ridiculous, what would he have to do? Go 19-0 or throw 60 touchdowns next? Please.

Further and further away from reality, huh? If being an MVP with a few Super Bowl rings counts as being overhype/rated I'd take it any day.

Clearly you're delusional and can't read, first go back and actually read my posts nowhere do I advocate for blitzing every single time, you embarrass yourself when you say something like that.

If you think Jacksonville and the Giants are in the same defense yes that would be delusional.

I already made my point about what rings really mean, and yet you completely ignore that and then try to bring them up again as a trump card lol.

Tell you what, if the patriots don't win a minimum of 11 games this year without your god I will Rep you for life,but if they do win 11 or more, and prove how un-special he really is, I would expect the same thing in return. Interested?
    Last edited by rockyl686; 09-08-2008 at 06:48 PM.

gunowners.org AKTI.org

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Stick to hockey, son!

NFL is king!

Clearly you're delusional and can't read, first go back and actually read my posts nowhere do I advocate for blitzing every single time, you embarrass yourself when you say something like that.

If you think Jacksonville and the Giants are in the same defense yes that would be delusional.

I already made my point about what rings really mean, and yet you completely ignore that and then try to bring them up again as a trump card lol.

Tell you what, if the patriots don't win a minimum of 11 games this year without your god I will Rep you for life,but if they do win 11 or more, and prove how un-special he really is, I would expect the same thing in return. Interested?
    I am delusional? What does this past post say..

"Never said New York blitzed him every down wouldn't advocate for blitzing every down anyway that's an asinine strategy but more often than not it's a good strategy and it works history proves me right."

Right, and you say history proves you right that blitzing every down works more often than not. Maybe you should proofread?

Their schemes are very similar, only the Giants had two of the top DE's in the league.

11 games huh? So, that would be saying, theoretically of course, single-handedly he won 5 games last season?

Do reps actually mean something to you? Go to the misc.

I will wait til you can bring up some facts instead of blabber because you wish your team had a QB in the realm of conversation with Brady.

What else will you ramble off?

I am delusional? What does this past post say..

"Never said New York blitzed him every down wouldn't advocate for blitzing every down anyway that's an asinine strategy. but, against Brady more often than not it's a good strategy to blitz him heavily. and it works history proves me right."

Right, and you say history proves you right that blitzing every down works more often than not. Maybe you should proofread?

Their schemes are very similar, only the Giants had two of the top DE's in the league.

11 games huh? So, that would be saying, theoretically of course, single-handedly he won 5 games last season?

Do reps actually mean something to you? Go to the misc.

I will wait til you can bring up some facts instead of blabber because you wish your team had a QB in the realm of conversation with Brady.

What else will you ramble off?
    Didn't realize I missed type that, here let me fix it.

Clearly you're the one who didn't watch the game if you think Jacksonville and New York used the same defensive scheme, but you done such a wonderful job of carrying the line of the establishment.

I think single-handedly winning five games last year wouldn't be out of real possibility for your little god.

reps don't mean any more to me than they do most anyone else, however they're the only thing to be gained and the only thing to be lost on the world of the Internet, clearly they mean more to you than to me because you're afraid to lose them. LOL!!!

First of all you don't know who my team is you only assume! Second of all I wouldn't want your poser fake quarterback, you're quite unperceptive but then again you are from Massachusetts so it's only the unenlightened opinion that I would expect.lol

gunowners.org AKTI.org

Didn't realize I missed type that, here let me fix it.

Clearly you're the one who didn't watch the game if you think Jacksonville and New York used the same defensive scheme, but you done such a wonderful job of carrying the line of the establishment.

I think single-handedly winning five games last year wouldn't be out of real possibility for your little god.

reps don't mean any more to me than they do most anyone else, however they're the only thing to be gained and the only thing to be lost on the world of the Internet, clearly they mean more to you than to me because you're afraid to lose them. LOL!!!

First of all you don't know who my team is you only assume! Second of all I wouldn't want your poser fake quarterback, you're quite unperceptive but then again you are from Massachusetts so it's only the unenlightened opinion that I would expect.lol
    New York and Jacksonville had very similar defensive schemes and I will stand by it, their philosophies are very comparable. I wouldn't lose any reps by repping someone, what are you talking about? I could care less about them.

What team is "your" team then? A poser, fake quarterback huh? Like to back that up? (Waits for you to mention 'the boot' )

Unperceptive of what? All you do is ramble off non-sense swaying further away from what you call the MVP 'overrated' and whatnot.

I will wait til you post up some facts for why you feel Brady is overrated and not based purely on opinion.

Tom Brady looks really overrated now

They still have a winning record, time will prove me right don't you worry

gunowners.org AKTI.org

<-- Not worried

<-- Not worried
    Now I imagine not

gunowners.org AKTI.org

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    THey just need a decent back up. Cassel was HORRIBLE today. Receivers were open and he didn't even come close to hitting them. To high, to low, to far, you name it he did it. If they had a good back up they are talented enough to win. But with Cassel making them go 3 and out most of the time and an old defense getting tired they will lose most of their games.