Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000)

Official UFC 88 Discussion Thread

I didn't see one yet, so I thought I'd take initiative.

I'm watching by myself at school because I just moved to a new state and I don't know anyone.

War Hendo!

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shaihulud View Post
    I didn't see one yet, so I thought I'd take initiative.

I'm watching by myself at school because I just moved to a new state and I don't know anyone.

War Hendo!
    Sometimes its better to watch these fights alone I like it better. Its usually me and my GF only watching MMA events.

LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you guys have streams? >_>

shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to live in Henderson's hometown, so whenever a Team Quest guy was on the card, we'd all watch together. Now I'm just sitting here by myself!

The card seems pretty good. I'm really looking forward to it.

Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LolYourLife View Post
    you guys have streams? >_>
    Yeah.. my sopcast not working

Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Someone PM me or whatever a working stream for reps.. What time does it start?! 10pm EST?? Anyone have the card for tonite?!

ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaifooN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    Yeah.. my sopcast not working
    mine is

The Bulldog Honky *KNUCKLEHEAD*'s Avatar
    *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *KNUCKLEHEAD* will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Wacko View Post
    Someone PM me or whatever a working stream for reps.. What time does it start?! 10pm EST?? Anyone have the card for tonite?!

Main Card Bouts:
    -Chuck Liddell (#4 Light Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Rashad Evans
    -Rich Franklin (#3 Middleweight in the World)* vs. Matt Hamill
    -Karo Parisyan (#10 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
    -Dan Henderson (#9 Middleweight in the World)* vs. Rousimar Palhares
    -Nate Marquardt (#8 Middleweight in the World)* vs. Martin Kampmann

Preliminary Bouts:
    -Kurt Pellegrino vs. Thiago Tavares
    -Mike Patt vs. Tim Boetsch
    -Dong Hyun Kim vs. Matt Brown
    -Jason Lambert vs. Jason MacDonald
    -Roan Carneiro vs. Ryo Chonan
    "Thoughts Become Things." - The Secret

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know you can't get it tonight...but you should pick up a viewsat satellite. They cost about $150 Canadian and then you would have all the ppv's. You can pay a little more and you can get one that will record...good purchase.

Tim
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey boxertim... that line in your sig ~> Whats it mean? You talking in real life or is it like something wit' a hidden meaning??

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey boxertim... that line in your sig ~> Whats it mean? You talking in real life or is it like something wit' a hidden meaning??
    Hey did u get my PM?

Matt Brown vs Dong Dong or w/e his name is:

Who you guys going with?

fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sopcast stream is @ channel 24267 try that one working for me
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214472381

LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LolYourLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want kim to win this one...

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    go KIM!

DONT BOZZ ME BRO! Philthebuilder's Avatar
    Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kim humping Brown
    Live~Laugh~Love<3

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kim is looking good.
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

Unregistered User Catabolic_Cal's Avatar
    Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go brown
    Belief is truth held in the mind; faith is a fire in the heart.

Irep back, reps owed:

Biel odev len jeden kto plechovka jazda druhy vidiecky.

Ignore list, everyone who participates in childish ridicule and bigotry,

CandieJunkie (Abraham Biggs), RIP.

DONT BOZZ ME BRO! Philthebuilder's Avatar
    Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kim 10-9
    Live~Laugh~Love<3

fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Completely different second round..

Unregistered User Catabolic_Cal's Avatar
    Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dong dong is getting manhandled
    Belief is truth held in the mind; faith is a fire in the heart.

Irep back, reps owed:

Biel odev len jeden kto plechovka jazda druhy vidiecky.

Ignore list, everyone who participates in childish ridicule and bigotry,

CandieJunkie (Abraham Biggs), RIP.

damn downward back spin backfist? wow...... I'm a brown fan now...

wow took a beating at the end of the round

Originally Posted by DJ-DuvalFLA View Post
    Hey did u get my PM?

Matt Brown vs Dong Dong or w/e his name is:

Who you guys going with?
    Yeah I got it...gotta spread on you

Originally Posted by boxertim View Post
    no hidden meaning.....two guys used to use me for wrestling practice (WWF style) when I was a kid...against my will of course. Then I moved away....and grew a little. I ran into one of them at a bar in my early twenties....we had a little 'discussion' and I was asked to leave the bar. I ran into the other guy one night when I was out with an old GF...we were walking along our local strip at night and I saw him sitting with his GF. I asked my GF if she minded if I went 'to say hi' to my old friend...score settled

The third guy was an old boyfriend of my moms...he used to smack us around a lot (I was about 12 or so). I have not run into him...he may have moved away from my town....it still pisses me off to think of that guy....imagine seeing your mom getting smacked around and then trying to help and getting smacked around yourself....

Tim
    oh tru...I see. Thats wassup.

Wow lets wait for the vote.... It could go either way

Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LolYourLife View Post
    damn downward back spin backfist? wow...... I'm a brown fan now...
    Bwhahaha. Seriously, what was that?
    Fierce 5 novice routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

All Pros beginner routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172473

Calculating calories and macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Multivitamin Creatine Monohydrate
    Fish Oil Whey

Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just turned it on guys..How many fights have I missed? I caught the end of this one

Kim won by split decision over Matt Brown

Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Sativa View Post
    Just turned it on guys..How many fights have I missed? I caught the end of this one
    This is the only one that has been aired so far.
    Fierce 5 novice routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

All Pros beginner routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172473

Calculating calories and macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Multivitamin Creatine Monohydrate
    Fish Oil Whey

Fabulous2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any links i am diein to watch it

Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Sativa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Grizvok View Post
    This is the only one that has been aired so far.
    Thanks