BIGGUNS25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGGUNS25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGGUNS25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGGUNS25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGGUNS25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGGUNS25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGGUNS25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGGUNS25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGGUNS25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGGUNS25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

11-oxo included in my PCT?

i'm doing a pct to Hdrol, and i was wondering if i could include 11-oxo in it? i know it's a very very mild PH and it doesn't cause shutdown, so could it be done? and at what dose?

KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i hope you mean 6-oxo
    owner:

modernfitnessforum.com

Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you could bridge with 11 oxo

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PA on the 11 oxo bridge

If you?re currently taking, or plan to take, steroids or prohormones then I have some important news for you. If I told you that you may be able to get more quality lasting gains than you ever thought possible by incorporating an amazing new product into your cycle, would you be intrigued? If so, you might want to read on.

I trust that you already understand the basic structure of a cycle. You are aware that after taking your hormone product(s) you should always follow up with post cycle therapy (PCT), which usually consists of testosterone boosting anti-estrogens such as the prescription clomiphene or the over the counter 6-OXO. This is the way it is traditionally done, and the logic behind it is sound. But are we missing something? Or more specifically, can we improve on this?

Let me explain something. There are three demons you have to watch out for when coming off hormone products. The first two are diminished testosterone production and heightened estrogen activity. These are taken care of with your post cycle therapy. The third demon that you must watch out for is a bit trickier, and you have to catch it early on and with the right weapon.

I am talking about cortisol activity. Cortisol is the catabolic hormone that in excess will shrink your muscles and make you put on fat. You see, while you are on cycle it?s great because cortisol receptor transcriptional activation is suppressed anywhere that there are also androgen receptors present. That means in the muscle you suppress cortisol mediated catabolism, in the liver you suppress cortisol mediated lipogenesis, and in adipose tissue you suppress cortisol mediated fat deposition.

However as soon as you come off cycle, your androgen levels drop below normal. Immediately cortisol activity increases to levels higher than normal as androgen receptor mediated suppression of transcriptional activation is stripped away. This is a crucial time - it is this time that can determine how much of your gains you keep.

So you may be asking yourself, won?t my PCT raise testosterone enough to avoid this cortisol sensitivity rebound? Yes, but PCT takes a while to work and while you?re waiting you are stuck in a very dangerous state. What do you do? That is where my solution comes into play.

It?s called the 11 OXO bridge, and this is how it works. It consists of a totally unique mild androgenic prohormone that has the ability to control cortisol?s access to vital target tissues This ?bridge? is simply a 2-4 week period between your on cycle and PCT where you take only this prohormone. This bridge enables partial HPTA recovery from the stronger on-cycle hormones while at the same time controlling the cortisol cascade from wreaking havoc. It also possesses enough anti-estrogen activity to keep you safe from any of those issues. It is the perfect safe glide into your PCT.

Let me give you some examples of an 11-OXO bridge

Standard

Week 1 ? 6: Steroids (or prohormones) of choice
    Week 7 ?9: 6 capsules 11OXO daily (3 capsules twice a day with meals)
    Week 10 -13: Post Cycle Therapy of choice

Blitz

Week 7 ?8: 9 capsules 11 OXO daily (3 capsules three times daily with meals)
    Week 9 ? 13: Post Cycle Therapy of choice

Tapered

Week 7 ?8: 6 capsules 11 OXO daily (3 capsules twice a day with meals)
    Week 9 ? 10: 3 capsules 11 OXO daily (1 capsule three times a day with meals)
    Week 11- 14: Post Cycle Therapy of choice

The steroid and PCT parts can consist of products of your personal preference and their durations are flexible. Each bridge type (Standard, Blitz, and Tapered) requires two bottles of 11 OXO.

Does the 11 OXO bridge work? I will be honest with you, until recently this was just a theory but after putting it into real world practice a few months ago the results I have witnessed are way more impressive then I could have imagined! Not only are people keeping their gains but they often increase them during the bridge. Bloat just strips away, leaving hard dense muscle.

So please, for your next cycle give this a shot. You have my word that you will not be disappointed.

Patrick

double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    If you?re currently taking, or plan to take, steroids or prohormones then I have some important news for you. If I told you that you may be able to get more quality lasting gains than you ever thought possible by incorporating an amazing new product into your cycle, would you be intrigued? If so, you might want to read on.

I trust that you already understand the basic structure of a cycle. You are aware that after taking your hormone product(s) you should always follow up with post cycle therapy (PCT), which usually consists of testosterone boosting anti-estrogens such as the prescription clomiphene or the over the counter 6-OXO. This is the way it is traditionally done, and the logic behind it is sound. But are we missing something? Or more specifically, can we improve on this?

Let me explain something. There are three demons you have to watch out for when coming off hormone products. The first two are diminished testosterone production and heightened estrogen activity. These are taken care of with your post cycle therapy. The third demon that you must watch out for is a bit trickier, and you have to catch it early on and with the right weapon.

I am talking about cortisol activity. Cortisol is the catabolic hormone that in excess will shrink your muscles and make you put on fat. You see, while you are on cycle it?s great because cortisol receptor transcriptional activation is suppressed anywhere that there are also androgen receptors present. That means in the muscle you suppress cortisol mediated catabolism, in the liver you suppress cortisol mediated lipogenesis, and in adipose tissue you suppress cortisol mediated fat deposition.

However as soon as you come off cycle, your androgen levels drop below normal. Immediately cortisol activity increases to levels higher than normal as androgen receptor mediated suppression of transcriptional activation is stripped away. This is a crucial time - it is this time that can determine how much of your gains you keep.

So you may be asking yourself, won?t my PCT raise testosterone enough to avoid this cortisol sensitivity rebound? Yes, but PCT takes a while to work and while you?re waiting you are stuck in a very dangerous state. What do you do? That is where my solution comes into play.

It?s called the 11 OXO bridge, and this is how it works. It consists of a totally unique mild androgenic prohormone that has the ability to control cortisol?s access to vital target tissues This ?bridge? is simply a 2-4 week period between your on cycle and PCT where you take only this prohormone. This bridge enables partial HPTA recovery from the stronger on-cycle hormones while at the same time controlling the cortisol cascade from wreaking havoc. It also possesses enough anti-estrogen activity to keep you safe from any of those issues. It is the perfect safe glide into your PCT.

Standard

Blitz

Tapered

The steroid and PCT parts can consist of products of your personal preference and their durations are flexible. Each bridge type (Standard, Blitz, and Tapered) requires two bottles of 11 OXO.

Does the 11 OXO bridge work? I will be honest with you, until recently this was just a theory but after putting it into real world practice a few months ago the results I have witnessed are way more impressive then I could have imagined! Not only are people keeping their gains but they often increase them during the bridge. Bloat just strips away, leaving hard dense muscle.

So please, for your next cycle give this a shot. You have my word that you will not be disappointed.

Patrick
    Would this just not delay the cortisol 'hit' until you started PCT.

Would it just not be better to use Lean Xtreme in PCT and start the clomid straight away following the PH/DS cycle?
    "Before you cut, get something to cut around" - Me

"If you think you're eating enough, YOU'RE NOT" - nutsy54

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post

Standard

Blitz

Tapered

Patrick
    Legit?

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    Legit?
    Would like to see studies that show androgens effect gene expression, and ultimately cortisol levels... But it would still be an effective way to "taper down" before PCT.

jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The 11-oxo bridge looks great too me ... PA is a very smart man

Lean Xtreme would work too .. It supresses cortisol .. I'm not sure if its as effective as 11-oxo but always a thought
    --Current Staples--
    Protein - Gaspari IntraPro + XF 2.0
    Pre/Intra - Gaspari SuperPump Max + SizeOn Max
    Health - Orange Triad + NOW Super EPA

Pharmaceutical Microbiologist Pursuing Masters in Medical Biology

Training Muay Thai for sport and BodyBuilding for strength!!

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Would like to see studies that show androgens effect gene expression, and ultimately cortisol levels... But it would still be an effective way to "taper down" before PCT.
    Ok so here's what I'm gathering.

Taking 11OXO along with any other PH/DS product is seemingly useless.

11OXO makes an excellent bridge into PCT to keep gains and burn fat/water.

Interesting, but for example (if the first part weren't true) if one were to stack 11OXO and...Havoc for example, would it be better to run Havoc first, then do the 11OXO bridge, or would you benefit more from stacking the two (Same amount of time total) and using something like LXT afterwards?

c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0dyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    Ok so here's what I'm gathering.

Taking 11OXO along with any other PH/DS product is seemingly useless.

11OXO makes an excellent bridge into PCT to keep gains and burn fat/water.

Interesting, but for example (if the first part weren't true) if one were to stack 11OXO and...Havoc for example, would it be better to run Havoc first, then do the 11OXO bridge, or would you benefit more from stacking the two (Same amount of time total) and using something like LXT afterwards?
    hey zack m. lookin swole brotha...post some recent pics soon uve been at it for at least a couple yrs now...jumpin on the ph train soon?

ps i swear i saw a guy that looked just like you out of the corner of my eye with a nremt wheeling someone in a gurney..oh well, prob just my eyes playin tricks on me

Originally Posted by c0dyy View Post
    hey zack m. lookin swole brotha...post some recent pics soon uve been at it for at least a couple yrs now...jumpin on the ph train soon?

ps i swear i saw a guy that looked just like you out of the corner of my eye with a nremt wheeling someone in a gurney..oh well, prob just my eyes playin tricks on me
    WTF?

You're a new member and somehow know my last initial?

Gurney, nremt, wtf?

I'm not jumping on the PH train just yet, I have a lot of work coming up.

double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've also concerns that the 11-oxo bridge may lead to gyno since your not using a SERM or AI straight after your PH/DS and i dont know how strong the supposed anti estrogen activity of 11-oxo is.
    "Before you cut, get something to cut around" - Me

"If you think you're eating enough, YOU'RE NOT" - nutsy54

KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with a bridge, but in no way a pct of 11-oxo just to be clear and direct OP.
    owner:

modernfitnessforum.com