Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CognitiveNutrition View Post
    You don't need it I would go with either Now's Adam, Source Natural's Life force, or Nature's way Alive.
    Sounds good, thanks Steve. I picked up Source Natural's Life Force

PEA update coming a little later tonight!!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

-NB- Puts a smile on with
    PEA

Log Basics:

Dosage: 750mg, Empty Stomach with 100mg Caffeine (before studying)

Effect on Mood: Seriously, this was amazing. The previous night i ended up sleeping at 3am and i had to wake up at 7am for work. I woke up in a ****ty mood and my brain felt like it was in a complete fog. I didn't even thing about popping some PEA in the morning and suffered though work till 12. Then i got home and passed out for about an hour, woke up, and felt more like ****. I had to study though so i decided to see if PEA would come to the rescue, and it did. I took my pill with 1 cup of coffee and then went for a shower. By the time i got out i felt myself calm, awake, and for some reason extremely motivated to hit the books!! Definitely an amazing turnaround in mood from the rest of the day!!

Effect on Concentration: I usually am horrible at studying and always get distracted, but for some reason i was able to hold my concentration.

Any other Notable Effects: No high, but the effects were constant once they kicked in.

Overall Effect Length: i'd say at least 4 hours of good mood followed...

Overall: Another good experience

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

PEA

Log Basics:

Dosage: 750mg 1st thing in the morning

Effect on Mood: WOW. i've never done it first thing in the morning. I started the morning frazzled and kinda OCD (had a speech, but wasn't full prepared) I popped a PEA, and about 30 min later i was smiling!! it was amaizng. I didn't even feel it "hit" it was just out of no where. I also felt extreamly social, i was talking to everyone!!!

Effect on Concentration: -

Any other Notable Effects: The "social" feeling lasted all day!! i was in a good mood and i probley met like 10 new people today!! haha some guy came to spot me for a set in the gym and i started talking to him for like 10min after

Overall Effect Length: To tell you the truth, i still feel like i'm in a good mood and its been like 8 hours.

Overall: Definitily one of my best expreiences...

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -NB- View Post

PEA

Log Basics:

Dosage: 750mg, Empty Stomach with 100mg Caffeine (before studying)

Effect on Mood: Seriously, this was amazing. The previous night i ended up sleeping at 3am and i had to wake up at 7am for work. I woke up in a ****ty mood and my brain felt like it was in a complete fog. I didn't even thing about popping some PEA in the morning and suffered though work till 12. Then i got home and passed out for about an hour, woke up, and felt more like ****. I had to study though so i decided to see if PEA would come to the rescue, and it did. I took my pill with 1 cup of coffee and then went for a shower. By the time i got out i felt myself calm, awake, and for some reason extremely motivated to hit the books!! Definitely an amazing turnaround in mood from the rest of the day!!

Effect on Concentration: I usually am horrible at studying and always get distracted, but for some reason i was able to hold my concentration.

Any other Notable Effects: No high, but the effects were constant once they kicked in.

Overall Effect Length: i'd say at least 4 hours of good mood followed...

Overall: Another good experience

Heh. Sounds like an awesome night and day difference!

PEA

Log Basics:

Dosage: 750mg 1st thing in the morning

Effect on Mood: WOW. I've never done it first thing in the morning. I started the morning frazzled and kinda OCD (had a speech, but wasn't full prepared) I popped a PEA, and about 30 min later i was smiling!! it was amazing. I didn't even feel it "hit" it was just out of no where. I also felt extremely social, i was talking to everyone!!!

Any other Notable Effects: The "social" feeling lasted all day!! i was in a good mood and i probably met like 10 new people today!! haha some guy came to spot me for a set in the gym and i started talking to him for like 10min after

Overall Effect Length: To tell you the truth, i still feel like I'm in a good mood and its been like 8 hours.

Overall: Definitely one of my best experiences...

I wish everyone could experience the effect of pea. Maybe I'll do another log offer lol.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

Heh. Sounds like an awesome night and day difference!

I wish everyone could experience the effect of pea. Maybe I'll do another log offer lol.
    yeah man, haha i dont know what it is but i seem to respond really well to PEA

I was reading through that PEA call out thread and its amazing to me that people cant feel it haha
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah man, haha i dont know what it is but i seem to respond really well to PEA

I was reading through that PEA call out thread and its amazing to me that people cant feel it haha
    It's relatively rare. Usually people who don't know how to take it properly or those who don't know if you're not feeling it you need to take more. Generally if you review the logs or pm me I'll insure you feel something or your money back.

PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

sorry for the lack of updates this week, its been crazy. 4 tests, no sleep, and then on top of that i got sick wednesday...

I'll probley get back to using PEA on monday
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

PEA

Log Basics:

Dosage: 1.5g PEA on an empty stomach (4 hours)

Effect on Mood: Definite giddiness. It was crazy, i was watching tv feeling really chill, then i stood up and was hit with a huge surge of happiness. haha it got pretty intense and i had to sit down. it was great.

Any other Notable Effects: -

Overall Effect Length: Lasted about 30min!! (the high) usually it lasts only like 15min, but this time it was pretty long. i was impressed!

Overall: Yet another great experience!!!

Last edited by -NB-; 11-01-2008 at 02:48 PM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

PEA

Log Basics:

Dosage: 1.5g PEA on an empty stomach (4 hours)

Effect on Mood: Definite giddiness. It was crazy, i was watching tv feeling really chill, then i stood up and was hit with a huge surge of happiness. haha it got pretty intense and i had to sit down. it was great.

Any other Notable Effects: -

Overall Effect Length: Lasted about 30min!! (the high) usually it lasts only like 15min, but this time it was pretty long. i was impressed!

Overall: Yet another great experience!!!

Try adding another cap 15-20 mins afterwards I'm curious how long you can get it to go. For some people it's over an hour.

Try adding another cap 15-20 mins afterwards I'm curious how long you can get it to go. For some people it's over an hour.
    That will be crazy

haha i was planning on dosing tonight, so i'll try it out (Previous update was dosing from 2 days ago).

haha, I'm excited PEA is the fckin best!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

haha, I'm excited PEA is the fckin best!
    Damn I wish I could say that about all supplements!

Wow, tripped out on Saturday haha it was GREAT!

Update soon...
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

PEA

Log Basics:

Dosage: 1.5g followed up by 1.5g!!

Effect on Mood: Obviously a HUGE increase in mood. It was crazy.

Description of "High": HOLY ****. AMAZING. First it starting with a slight tingling in in the back of my head, then it spread to my ears, and into my face.

Next i felt like i had to stand up, it was necessary. So i did. Then i don't know why but i felt a "shiver" type thing go though my body, i felt like was sitting (but i was standing) It was wired. I felt completely content with life. Purely satisfied in my own little world. Then after a few minuets ( I think, i didn't keep track of time) i snapped out of it (the floating not the high). I was still happy, but instead of a relaxed chill joking happy you get from cannabis it was more of a accomplished happy.

Next i noticed i was talking to my self, i don't really remember what i was saying, but know i was talking. Somehow i mentioned running to my self and thought it would be a great idea. I opened the door, went outside, and started sprinting (its like 12 am so its all good lol) I felt like a ran faster then I've ever ran before. It was crazy. At the end of my sprint i felt like i forgot to breath it was wired as all. I was contemplating whether i was holding my breath or not, total crazy feeling. haha i reasoned it out in my mind that i was ok and joyfully walked home... (farther then i expected, haha i ran damn fast)

When i got home my face was tingling like crazy, haha i kept pinching to see if it was still there. (Wired to say now, but it made sense during the time)

I called my Girlfriend after that because i felt like talking. Usually i'm not the super talkative type but we ended up talking for like 2 hours about random ****.

haha overall a crazy experience. Definitely worth a try.

Overall Effect Length: I'd the high lasted almost 1 hour!!! (Till the end of my run)

Overall: Fckin amazing. Read the story you dumb **** ^^

I wrote all this in my email Saturday night since i didn't have my journal format saved, haha it sounds pretty crazy to re read it lol.
    Last edited by -NB-; 11-04-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

PEA

Log Basics:

Dosage: 1.5g followed up by 1.5g!!

Effect on Mood: Obviously a HUGE increase in mood. It was crazy.

Description of "High": HOLY ****. AMAZING. First it starting with a slight tingling in in the back of my head, then it spread to my ears, and into my face.

Next i felt like i had to stand up, it was necessary. So i did. Then i don't know why but i felt a "shiver" type thing go though my body, i felt like was sitting (but i was standing) It was wired. I felt completely content with life. Purely satisfied in my own little world. Then after a few minuets ( I think, i didn't keep track of time) i snapped out of it (the floating not the high). I was still happy, but instead of a relaxed chill joking happy you get from cannabis it was more of a accomplished happy.

Next i noticed i was talking to my self, i don't really remember what i was saying, but know i was talking. Somehow i mentioned running to my self and thought it would be a great idea. I opened the door, went outside, and started sprinting (its like 12 am so its all good lol) I felt like a ran faster then I've ever ran before. It was crazy. At the end of my sprint i felt like i forgot to breath it was wired as all. I was contemplating whether i was holding my breath or not, total crazy feeling. haha i reasoned it out in my mind that i was ok and joyfully walked home... (farther then i expected, haha i ran damn fast)

When i got home my face was tingling like crazy, haha i kept pinching to see if it was still there. (Wired to say now, but it made sense during the time)

I called my Girlfriend after that because i felt like talking. Usually i'm not the super talkative type but we ended up talking for like 2 hours about random ****.

haha overall a crazy experience. Definitely worth a try.

Overall Effect Length: I'd the high lasted almost 1 hour!!! (Till the end of my run)

Overall: Fckin amazing. Read the story you dumb **** ^^

I wrote all this in my email Saturday night since i didn't have my journal format saved, haha it sounds pretty crazy to re read it lol.
    Now that's power of PEA! LOL. What did your gf think about all this?

Just popped 3 caps, now heading off to class
    this is going to be fun.

(Just 2 caps left ) review this weekend
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is going to be fun.

I was so sad that my log bottles of PEA were out that I went out and bought 4 bottles of PEA
    i rep back 1k+

this is going to be fun.

Oh no. You going to buy some when you run out? =)

Originally Posted by Squat2Grow View Post
    I was so sad that my log bottles of PEA were out that I went out and bought 4 bottles of PEA
    Sweet! Thanks man. Don't give it all out to friends (unless you charge them!!).

Oh no. You going to buy some when you run out? =)
    haha yeah man, most likely
    You guys actually got a pretty nice site up, haha i was checking it out. And apparently pretty fast shipping too! (two of my friends tried some PEA out a few days ago and liked it so much they ordered some haha)
    Last edited by -NB-; 11-07-2008 at 04:08 PM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

You guys actualy got a pretty nice site up, haha i was checking it out. And apparently pretty fast shipping too! (two of my friends tried some PEA out a few days ago and liked it so much they ordered some haha)
    Thanks man It's basic but it works.

Heh! The proliferation of pea pursuers for pleasurable purposes is packed!

Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys actualy got a pretty nice site up, haha i was checking it out. And apparently pretty fast shipping too! (two of my friends tried some PEA out a few days ago and liked it so much they ordered some haha)
    haha Steve did an excellent marketing job with doing mass PEA logs, basically everyone that logged it bought extra bottles im sure (as well as friends in your case )
    i rep back 1k+

Sweet! Thanks man. Don't give it all out to friends (unless you charge them!!).
    haha $5 for 2g would probably sell on the street lol

I tried offering 1.5-2g to some people that regularly smoke pot and drink and whatnot but no one wanted to try haha
    i rep back 1k+

Heres what went down today....

I gotta say though, this stuff is amazing. haha the lecture today was wayy more interesting with PEA in the mix, it was crazyy...

My girlfriend is in the same class and she was like are you ok, you seem really happy for some reason? She dosent like when i smoke so she was like trying to figure out if i was high (stupid ass gov. brainwashing i told her it was a bodybuilding energy/mood supplement, and she wanted to try it out. So after class i gave her my last two caps . We chilled for about 15min and then she said she started to feel funny and started smiling. She got up and was flippin out about how good she felt, and then she started telling me how much she liked me... then things took a nice turn, she stated to get really horny lol. And Lets just say we had some fun this afternoon...

So this leaves me with no more PEA, but trust me guys(anyone reading), this is a supplement you dont want to miss out on...

Full review coming this weekend, i'll post a link in this log.

And one final thanks to Steve for selecting me to log, i've had wayy more fun then i ever expected to have!!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

haha $5 for 2g would probably sell on the street lol

I tried offering 1.5-2g to some people that regularly smoke pot and drink and whatnot but no one wanted to try haha
    lol i should start dealing PEA too
    Just throw a few caps in a little baggy, and i'm set!

haha i know what you mean about people not wanting to try it though, people around here are like **** dude pills are fckin hard core man i'll just stick to drinking/smoking ...

What worked for me was telling them it was a supp for working out...
    Last edited by -NB-; 11-07-2008 at 06:41 PM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

haha i know what you mean about people not wanting to try it though, people around here are like **** dude pills are fckin hard core man i'll just stick to drinking/smoking ...

What worked for me was telling them it was a supp for working...
    I have like dozens of bottles at my place I should just sell direct through paypal or something super cheap lol.....How Incredibly Novel That would be.
    Last edited by CognitiveNutrition; 11-07-2008 at 04:36 PM.

Heres what went down today....

I gotta say though, this stuff is amazing. haha the lecture today was wayy more interesting with PEA in the mix, it was crazyy...

My girlfriend is in the same class and she was like are you ok, you seem really happy for some reason? She dosent like when i smoke so she was like trying to figure out if i was high (stupid ass gov. brainwashing i told her it was a bodybuilding energy/mood supplement, and she wanted to try it out. So after class i gave her my last two caps . We chilled for about 15min and then she said she started to feel funny and started smiling. She got up and was flippin out about how good she felt, and then she started telling me how much she liked me... then things took a nice turn, she stated to get really horny lol. And Lets just say we had some fun this afternoon...

So this leaves me with no more PEA, but trust me guys(anyone reading), this is a supplement you dont want to miss out on...

Full review coming this weekend, i'll post a link in this log.

And one final thanks to Steve for selecting me to log, i've had wayy more fun then i ever expected to have!!
    Glad she enjoyed it!

I can't want for your review!

What worked for me was telling them it was a supp for working...
    lmao I get the same comments I don't understand either... they will go hit the bowl but not take a couple grams PEA

pussies
    i rep back 1k+

lmao I get the same comments I don't understand either... they will go hit the bowl but not take a couple grams PEA

pussies
    Here's how I see it.

People's main experiences with pills is usually drugs (illegal or prescription) on tv or movies, read online or in the newspaper about people oding on pills, or they have seen their parents take them for serious health problems (and probably scare the crap out of them about taking any pills in general).

Knowledge is power.
    Fear is a lack of power.

Here's how I see it.

People's main experiences with pills is usually drugs (illegal or prescription) on tv or movies, read online or in the newspaper about people oding on pills, or they have seen their parents take them for serious health problems (and probably scare the crap out of them about taking any pills in general).

Knowledge is power.
    Fear is a lack of power.
    I agree 100%. That is why I feel lucky to be getting educated in this so I am not just another ignorant person claiming that pills = hardcore
    i rep back 1k+

Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pea is the thing... kk inb4 i cant type... 2.250g + 10 min later... now 30min after that i can barely typehahaha omg im laughin out loud at nothinglol
    -Official Member of the Misc Corvette Crew-
    -I rep back whenever I'm recharged/off spread-

Originally Posted by Dodoz View Post
    pea is the thing... kk inb4 i cant type... 2.250g + 10 min later... now 30min after that i can barely typehahaha omg im laughin out loud at nothinglol

Heh thanks for your feedback. I take it for taking it more for fun than anything else? Have you noticed any other effects? =