Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Would you really do this PUA stuff?

"SCENARIO 1 - Coffee Shop
    You're standing in line to order/pay for your coffee, and the girl is standing next to you the entire time.
    When it's your turn, you step up the counter, and of course, she steps up with you. She obviously thinks
    you're going to pay for her. Most guys would

You: Hey there. I'd like a 16 oz White chocolate Mocha.
    Cashier: And for you? :: looks at girl ::
    Girl: I'll have a Grande Vanilla Latte with a hint of cinnamon.

Now, you're in a situation you don't exactly want to be in. She set you up so that you'd have to pay for her.
    Now there are two options: Pay for her or don't.

A) If you pay for her, you're a sucker. I've asked a few of my close girl friends this. When a guy buys a
    girl a drink or whatever, she thinks of him as a sucker and doesn't respect him (especially if it's the
    first time together). If you decide to pay for her, you can always say, "I'll get this one, and you
    can get the next one". But keep in mind: there may not be a next one with this girl.

B) Here's What I would do. If when the cashier says "And for you?", she pauses to think, jump in and say,
    "Oh these are going to be seperate". haha. This b!tch will be shocked that you just pulled that on her.
    That's a guy who knows how to f'ing be alpha. If when the cashier asks she orders immediately,
    then wait until she's done and let the cashier know that these are going to be seperate.
    If she says she doesn't have any money, you can say, "You came to get coffee and didn't bring any money???" S
    he'll look like a fool. She may say something like, "But I expected you to pay" to which you can say,
    "I barely even know you. I don't buy drinks for strangers" or something to that effect. Now, she can either
    pull some money out of her purse to pay, you can tell her "Well I guess you're not going to get any coffee"
    (or you'd could throw in some c/f "If you do so and so I might let you have a sip of my coffee" *smile*
    Make her approach somebody and do something embaressing, or tell her she has to make you laugh,
    or something where the spotlight is on her and you can lay back and watch her pathetic attempts.
    The third option is to cancel the orders and just go for a walk. "

This is alpha male advice. If such scenario happened, would you really jump in and make sure you paid separate?

Paying for the girl doesn't mean she will use you for money or friendship... It is such a seriously flawed concept. She MIGHT but in many many many cases (if you did everything right) she'd let you bang her. I mean...some PUA sh*t is worthless while other is great. You have to use common sense when reading or else you'll end up looking like a cheap as* greedy motherf*cker.

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Asking for separate checks is alpha? Since when?
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hella yah brah!

After saying "these are going to be separate" falcon punch the bitch in her stomach for mad lulz. ****'s alpha
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

dont lift no' mo' NotGirlChocolat's Avatar
    NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotGirlChocolat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol i wouldn't do that.
    but girls seem to like *******s (yes mad), so it could work.

someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is awesome and inspirational. I need to be more like that...

InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by limniade View Post
    Asking for separate checks is alpha? Since when?
    Oh come on! You know that if he'd do that you'd want to be his little girl forever!

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is so not alpha. Seriously, it's not. It makes you look like a cheap-ass, even to the girls who have no problem with paying their share of the bill. I could see doing this to a girl who has already displayed tendencies toward wanting you to pay for everything and never reciprocating. But if this is someone you're just getting to know, you just look like the kind of moron who claims he "treats women right" and then takes her to dinner at McDonald's and uses a coupon.

The point of being alpha is to show someone that you're not going to be taken advantage of. It's not to just be a jackass for the sake of being a jackass.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    bahahahhahahahahahahhhaahahahahahhahahahah

It's funny because I'm imagining the whole scenario in my head.

This is so not alpha. Seriously, it's not. It makes you look like a cheap-ass, even to the girls who have no problem with paying their share of the bill. I could see doing this to a girl who has already displayed tendencies toward wanting you to pay for everything and never reciprocating. But if this is someone you're just getting to know, you just look like the kind of moron who claims he "treats women right" and then takes her to dinner at McDonald's and uses a coupon.

The point of being alpha is to show someone that you're not going to be taken advantage of. It's not to just be a jackass for the sake of being a jackass.
    I know and males can display that in so many better ways. And often your physique (tall, big), and voice/tone, and other things like that give enough impression. And then if you'd do that it'd be so awkward...

This was taken from Saucer's thread and its his guide to women. A lot of it is really awesome but some of it (like this) is just ridiculous...

strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lol. I have yet to hear any girl say that being nice to girls doesn't do wonders. Yet, the whole misc claims that this is the case.

Misc virgin bull**** or Whorish womenly lies?
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someone945 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm sorry but women don't understand alpha and you are in no position to say what is or isn't alpha. That is very much alpha and maybe you don't like it because it is hitting a little too close to home eh? You probably expect everyone to buy you stuff all the time...

Originally Posted by someone945 View Post
    I'm sorry but women don't understand alpha and you are in no position to say what is or isn't alpha. That is very much alpha and maybe you don't like it because it is hitting a little too close to home eh? You probably expect everyone to buy you stuff all the time...
    Dude. The whole idea of alpha is that they dig it and love it and can't resist it. Alpha gets lots of p*ssy and the guy in that situation would look like weirdo prick (and definitely no p*ssy later).

Anyone who thinks that not paying for a girl's latte is alpha, needs way more help with how to act around women than could ever be given in a thread.

And no, I don't expect anyone to buy me anything, ever. That doesn't mean I'll date some cheap ****head who feels the need to "win" by nickel-and-diming the damn coffee bill.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, if you're going to do it, do it right. just say to her as you're walking in. "this is on you" then smack her ass.

it has nothing to do with the fuking coffee bill, it's about who's the dominant one in the relationship.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)
    Anyone who thinks that not paying for a girl's latte is alpha, needs way more help with how to act around women than could ever be given in a thread.

And no, I don't expect anyone to buy me anything, ever. That doesn't mean I'll date some cheap ****head who feels the need to "win" by nickel-and-diming the damn coffee bill.
    Can we have sex?

No.

stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)
    No.
    Pweeeez baby?

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stealth_maven View Post
    Pweeeez baby?
    youre such a loser.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

It is funny how women want equal pay, treatment, etc. yet they don't want equal bill paying. I'm all for equality but you don't get to pick and choose which parts you want and don't. Either you take the +'s and -'s together or just quit talking.

Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    youre such a loser.
    Haha, I'm joking you tool bag.

Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post
    Lol. I have yet to hear any girl say that being nice to girls doesn't do wonders. Yet, the whole misc claims that this is the case.

Misc virgin bull**** or Whorish womenly lies?
    Originally Posted by stealth_maven View Post
    Can we have sex?
    No.

Damn, I just got my answer I guess. Being a pussy with women doesn't work. Aight MISC, watch the pro get some poon by being alpha:

Limniade, I am going to tie you up tomorrow and sex you without your permission until you pass out whether you like it or not. Tomorrow 11:00PM at your place. Capisce?

Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post
    Limniade, I am going to tie you up tomorrow and sex you without your permission until you pass out whether you like it or not. Tomorrow 11:00PM at your place. Capisce?
    Thanks for giving me advance notice of your attempted rape. I'll be sure to call the police soon enough so that your genitals may still be successfully reattached.

Thanks for giving me advance notice of your attempted rape. I'll be sure to call the police soon enough so that your genitals may still be successfully reattached.
    How exactly are you training to be a cougar?

I think you need some bedroom practice with me. Yes.

What, like I'm actually supposed to be turned on by this bull****? You guys couldn't turn on a light.

WTF MISC? FAIL FAIL FAIL

Fine. What if I buy you coffee?

nickel and diming? Perhaps you need to take a look at the price list at starbucks. There is nothing about nickels and drimes.

shes a nerd guys. try talking to her about politics or something.

nickel and diming? Perhaps you need to take a look at the price list at starbucks. There is nothing about nickels and drimes.
    Well, then maybe you need to stick with the Happy Meals with the rest of the kiddies, until you can afford a real date.

Seriously, guys. You can try the alpha coffee trick, and feel like you're totally awesome, but this is what the girl will be thinking, and saying to her friends later that day.

You: "I'd like an iced mocha with no nuts, just like me."
    Cashier, to girl: "And what would you like?"
    You: "THESE ARE SEPARATE CHECKS!!!1"
    Cashier: "Oh. That'll be $4.98. And what would you like?"
    Girl, to cashier: "I'll take a latte with a hint of cinnamon."

Girl, to herself: "What was that about? Is he broke, or just worried I'm going to scam him out of a $5 coffee? If he's that broke, why did he ask me to meet him here? We could've gone somewhere else. What a freak."

Girl, to friends later: "So we get up to the cashier, and the cashier takes his order. Then she starts to ask me for my order, and he goes, 'THESE ARE SEPARATE CHECKS!!' like the world was gonna end if our orders got added up together. WTF?"

Friends: "What a freak. Either he's too broke to buy you coffee, or he's a cheap *******. Whose idea was it to meet there?"

Girl: "His!"

Friends: "Well, wtf then! Why would you ask a girl out and then act like that? What a freak! Lose his phone number."

Girl: "No ****. It's already lost. Let him enjoy his mochas by himself, since he likes it so much."

Then you're known as Latte Loser for the rest of your life.

collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

alpha is just a term a bunch of internet nerds/losers throw around to describe something they are not. So they know nothing about actually being alpha. In the real world that term is replaced with being a man. So yeah some of that PUA **** is bull****.

Plus on most occasions, the girl wouldn't jump in like that, only if she had no self dignity. I mean I've gone out with some girls that people would say that they used guys for things, and they never pulled this ****. Sometimes I'd even offer to buy them something and they would say NO, cause they didn't have money. I'd just be like you know it's not really a big deal what's 5-10 bucks to me?

Like if paying for a coffee is going to make her think of me as less of a man? Lol, I'd rather her think of me being alpha from situations other than this one.

EDIT: Lemonade , your example is sort of true but it's up to the dude to turn the situation into his favour, which is the true definition of being the man. It may look like the dude shot himself in the foot if he pulled that **** off but if you got game you can pull it off and make her love it... all how you play the game really.
    Last edited by collector; 09-05-2008 at 10:33 PM.

I also wonder, what's the next step? If, for some reason, the girl still seems interested (which seems incredible to me, but just for the sake of argument), do you pull the "separate checks" thing with every single date? I mean, where does it ever end? What's the real purpose behind making it perfectly clear you're not buying her a cup of coffee (or whatever)? Is it to establish right off the bat that she should never expect you to do anything but split the check? Or just to prove that you're not someone who will bankroll the entire relationship?

It just seems like such an incredibly poor way to start off with a girl that I can't believe anyone would actually do this. Maybe if you just wanted to dis her in the end, but then why bother meeting with her in the first place?