Closed Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tonymar View Post
    I can't recall any times when I didn't pick up the vibe that a girl wanted to ****. However, I was raised uber-religious (no sex before marriage) so there were a lot of times when the girl wanted to **** but I didn't do it cuz of religious reasons. I took the "everything but" mentality, where you could dry hump, handjob, even oral, but intercourse was out of the question, and of course I always had a guilt trip about it whenever I did anything cuz the whole "you're going to hell for thinking about a woman lustfully" thing.

One time I took this girl to a movie and she started giving me a handjob through my jeans. So I grabbed her and we left and went to her house. We were making out and she then continued the handjob until I came. Then she was like "let's go back to my bedroom" and I was like. Nah, it's kind of late I need to go (but really I just didn't want to fuk cuz I was brainwashed into thinking I would go to hell if I did or even thought about it.)

Another time in college this girl came over to my dorm room and started making out w/ me. I caressed her all over her body (scared to touch the boobs cus I thought I'd go to hell for it) so I sort of caressed them over her shirt. Well needless to say the girl was getting more and more into it and the sexual tension must have been driving her nuts cuz we made out for quite a while with a lot of petting but I wasn't taking it to the next step. We ended up dry humping and I got off (doubt she did, since it was dry humping..) Then she sort of just left afterward (while I was in my "oh god i'm going to hell" thought stage.) The next day I called her to come over and I apologized for what I'd done to her the night before (as in, I felt guilty and thought I had to confess my sins for wanting to do anything sexual with her.)

And the final time was in highschool and I was dating this hottie (virgin) and we'd been doing the handjob/dryhump thing for a while. Well we planned a trip to the beach and I was like "we should rent a hotel room and stay over one night before going to the beach" and she got so excited. (In my mind we'd have some great makeout sessions and maybe i'd get a handjob, since sex was evil and wasn't an option for me, but she didn't know that.) So for the next like 2 weeks she was telling me about all the things she bought for our trip (massage oils, etc) and how "it's going to be love-fest" (yes those were her exact words that she repeated every day until we went). So we get the hotel, and to make a long story short, she had given me a massage, later on I tried going down on her (first time I'd done it) and just sort of kissed around the puss cuz I was scared of it, then it ended with her giving me a handjob. Then I was like "well that was fun, we'd better get to bed if we want to hit the beach tomorrow."

My god I was such an idiot. The girls must have felt like **** too.
    You won!
    "These young guys are playing checkers. I'm out there playing chess."

ҜөЪє Бяұалτ

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just read this entire thread. Wow good reads. Good to know almost everyone ****s up at one time or another.

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SGMD1 View Post
    this is thorougly embarassing. i cringe and my penis inverts when i even recall it.

this SMOKIN hot girl (she became an RA at my freshman dorm during my sophomore year after I didn't live there anymore but I still went to chill with buddies there and was totally attracted to her) calls me up out of the blue during my junior year and wants to hang out...I'm kinda caught off guard but I meet up with her and we go to a couple bars...by the end of the night we're hammered and are about to stop into a bar half a block from where she lives when she suggests we go back to her apartment instead to smoke a joint.

she puts on some lounge music and we start blazin...we're chillin when she goes to lie on her bed and tells me to lie down too. fuk, it pains me to even finish this story. I'm sitting there lying next to her, still wondering whether she's just high or if she's makin a move...and it turns into like 10 minutes. her roommate comes home with a little group and I realize I've totally blown it.

I should've killed myself after that, I was such a fuking idiot.
    Dayum. Pics?
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post
    I don't see any of these as fails... sound smore like you are a misreading the situation.
    Is that not what this thread is about. Come-ons that were missed?

Originally Posted by tonymar View Post
    lol "my teacher smiled at me, she wanted me sooooo bad"
    There's different types of smiles no?

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mr._Arcane View Post
    Is that not what this thread is about. Come-ons that were missed?

There's different types of smiles no?
    You misunderstood what I said.

...Holy ****! Do you seriously have a mullet?
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

Angus is ready.... supacrazymonkey's Avatar
    supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wanna meet you guys and just stab stab stab stab haha

Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr._Arcane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post
    You misunderstood what I said.

...Holy ****! Do you seriously have a mullet?
    My bad.

Nah, it was long all around, I just had the fringe(sp?) pulled back behind by ears to keep it out of my eyes.

drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ohthekai View Post
    My night school class a couple of years ago. This freakin' bomb of a chick had tried to initiate conversation several times before, even had a friend TELL me she liked me. Then came the most dumbass, shaming thing I have ever done. She kept calling my name, so I turned around. She winks at me and blows a flying kiss. AND I ****ing don't know what the hell I was thinking (I was socially retarded at the time) and blurt, "Yeah, I think you've had too much coffee there," pointing to the coffee she had on her desk. lol wat! Good job dave man.
    haha this reminds me of superbad when fogul tells that chick the time after she looks at him.
    Plastics Engineering major

Misc Golf Crew

Western Washington University Golfer

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    srsly the girls in england are nowhere near as sutty as the ones in these story's seem
    my posts are my own opinion and a result of my OWN experience,

AS in sports science
    year studying anatomy and physiology (sp) < probly

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was at a tattoo convention recently and i was getting some work done and this group of girls came up to the booth i was in and they were looking at what i was getting done and they were looking at what i already have done and this girl was gonna get her first tattoo...and she was getting it on her hip bone so she had to pull her pants down and she was askin me if it looked good etc so when she was layin their...which her head was right by me where i was sitting up so we were in perfect position to talk...which we did for like an hour or so...we talked about pretty much anything and i made her laugh so hard a couple times the tat artist had to stop so he wouldnt mess up the tattoo from her moving around from laughing...well she gets done with hers and is all giddy and excited and goes and talks to her friends and i get done about 20 mins later and when i go to leave the booth i see that she is still standing there and she gave me a hug and then this happened

her:yea im here on vacation with my friends...my friend moved down here so im staying with her for another week
    me: oh thats cool..you havin fun?
    her: yea i love vacations...altho tonight i dont have anything planned...
    me:hmm that sucks..

and we started bs'in some more..she kept touching me...and finally i told her i had to get goin and she hugged me again and i said bye and walked off.....about 20 mins later it dawned on me that i coulda gone out with her that night..or at least got her phone number for another time that week...but it didnt hit me and nothing happened
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    I have a topic I think may give us a laugh.

What is the most obvious come-on that a chick has told you, but that you didn't get at the time?

I'll go first..

This one is wild... but a good one...

I was 16 at the time and a major virgin back then, my mothers boyfriend, at the time, his hot daughter would stay over some nights and she was 20. One night I was watching TV in the living room alone laying down.

She gets out of the shower and grabs the remote and changes the channel. I say "Hey WTF!?" She goes, "I wanna watch TV." I said, "Let me get the remote." She put the remote in her shorts (she didn't wear any panties) and she says "Come get it." I say "Ugh, fine keep it."

Another night I'm laying in my bed playing a video game. She comes in and says, "It's nice and cool in here..." After a while she lays on top of me and starts a humping motion and she starts playfully moaning and I say "Come on, get off of me" *sigh* It gets WORSE....

Another night her and I are in the room alone again. She's playing with a baseball bat I had. She grabs it and starts jerking it in front of me giggling. I laugh a bit and then she turns it side ways and acts like shes sucking my dick. I said "Come on put the bat down".. LMAO I know I know, I should be shot for saying that.

ANOTHER night and the worst of them. I was laying in my room and she was staying in the room next to me. I would hear her playing with her pussy. I could hear moaning and heavy breathing coming from her room. So like 2 days later we're talking and she says "I'm gonna go to sleep." I say "Sure you are," and she looks at me with a smile and a wink. I just stood there speechless like a clueless 16 year old...

Who else has some funny ones?
    That isn't funny man, that's just depressing. All the opportunity in the world...squandered.
    Misc Time Lord

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
    lol this thread is awesome..not in a good way either! but nice to know there are others who have epicly failed.

mine's pretty bad and i missed out on a potentially once in a lifetime opportunity that i still havent had a chance to fulfill.

so im 19 in my 2nd year of college...theres this girl i met freshman year with a bangin ass who has been into me since i met her. she is really petite and curvy and hints at sex and hanging out all the time. i was really nervous around girls at this point so i never made any initiations and always found excuses not to hang out (bit of a late bloomer to sex-related stuff, didnt even lose the card til 20).

anyway i havent talked to her for most of the year and i meet up with her at a party. she's with one of her roommates who has pretty nice boobies. they are both buzzing pretty well and being really touchy feely and friendly to me. i throw back a few drinks and am just enjoying the party we're at. the girl who likes me with the nice ass and her boobalicious friend come over to me...and ass girl says 'hey, me and my friend have a surprise for you ...come back over to our place OK?' my dormmates had already invited me to go to another party later, so without even thinking about what they had said i was like nah i cant i already am supposed to meet up with some other people.

they then proceeded to be like 'pleeease, it's a really good surprise etc etc.' but i wouldnt have it, maybe the alc threw my senses off. so i went with my housemates and played drunk mario bros on nintendo that night, came home, was extremely horny and loaded up some porn, then suddenly thought to myself...OMG IM THE BIGGEST FKN IDIOT IN THE WORLD.

the girl that liked me pretty much didnt talk to me the rest of the year and ended up going out with a large black football player (no racist) a few months after this encounter, at which point i gave up on it.

that's right guys...i passed up on a potential 3some with 2 19 year old hotties to play goddamn mario...damn you, fkn video game industry. just thinking about what i missed makes me cringe.
    omg reading this made me cringe

a3g is just really nice. (+1000) a3g is just really nice. (+1000) a3g is just really nice. (+1000) a3g is just really nice. (+1000) a3g is just really nice. (+1000) a3g is just really nice. (+1000) a3g is just really nice. (+1000) a3g is just really nice. (+1000) a3g is just really nice. (+1000) a3g is just really nice. (+1000) a3g is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mine is pretty epic too, but not as sexual as the others;

After finishing with a dice game outside and losing most of my money I headed into our high school cafeteria(I was 16 in gr 10). I sat down with a bunch of my friends and talked, when a girl whom we knew came up to us and said one of her friends like one of the two guys sitting down(I was one of the guys). Then she yells over to her friend(8/10) who is the guy you want to go out with? Her friend points at me and starts yelling my name. I dont even understand what I did next, but I said" she's just joking" and acted as if I didnt take her seriously then left the cafeteria. She must have been disappointed.

Two years later I force myself to go over to her and ask her out in our senior year. She says sorry but she already has a boyfriend. Although I screwed up in teh beginning, atleast Im happy I went back over to her and gave her the opportunity to reject me the way I did to her. To be honest, if I had even went out with her it wouldnt have gotten far because when I was 16 I had a bad case of BO and gynecomastia, BO=no cuddling, gynecomastia= no shirt off= no sex. Eventhough, I feel bad about the rejection I did her a favor by not going out with her.

tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by a3g View Post
    Although I screwed up in teh beginning, atleast Im happy I went back over to her and gave her the opportunity to reject me the way I did to her. To be honest, if I had even went out with her it wouldnt have gotten far because when I was 16 I had a bad case of BO and gynecomastia, BO=no cuddling, gynecomastia= no shirt off= no sex. Eventhough, I feel bad about the rejection I did her a favor by not going out with her.
    Wow, strong self-confidence.

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    need moar stories

Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    I have a topic I think may give us a laugh.

What is the most obvious come-on that a chick has told you, but that you didn't get at the time?

I'll go first..

This one is wild... but a good one...

I was 16 at the time and a major virgin back then, my mothers boyfriend, at the time, his hot daughter would stay over some nights and she was 20. One night I was watching TV in the living room alone laying down.

She gets out of the shower and grabs the remote and changes the channel. I say "Hey WTF!?" She goes, "I wanna watch TV." I said, "Let me get the remote." She put the remote in her shorts (she didn't wear any panties) and she says "Come get it." I say "Ugh, fine keep it."

Another night I'm laying in my bed playing a video game. She comes in and says, "It's nice and cool in here..." After a while she lays on top of me and starts a humping motion and she starts playfully moaning and I say "Come on, get off of me" *sigh* It gets WORSE....

Another night her and I are in the room alone again. She's playing with a baseball bat I had. She grabs it and starts jerking it in front of me giggling. I laugh a bit and then she turns it side ways and acts like shes sucking my dick. I said "Come on put the bat down".. LMAO I know I know, I should be shot for saying that.

ANOTHER night and the worst of them. I was laying in my room and she was staying in the room next to me. I would hear her playing with her pussy. I could hear moaning and heavy breathing coming from her room. So like 2 days later we're talking and she says "I'm gonna go to sleep." I say "Sure you are," and she looks at me with a smile and a wink. I just stood there speechless like a clueless 16 year old...

Who else has some funny ones?
    wow man i never knew there could be so much fail in 1 ****ing post

ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorpeInAthens is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump for this great thread, ive cracked up so many times reading this stuff.
    The race of the century,

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Triceptrical View Post
    okay heres a couple. bear in mind im only 15 so im oblivious to some of these signs/ just pussed out to act on the ones i did notice.

1. So i was at a party during this past summer, just music, hanging out, some people were dancing and stuff. i was chilling on sofa talking to a couple of friends, this hot girl from school( grade above mine so she was 16 and it was her house), comes over grabs my hand pulls my out to go dance. she starts grinding on me and **** i was like oh damn haha, i had never gotten much attention but had been working out for a while and summer was an intense training time, and so 3 months progress, her having not seen me every day. anyways, so then after a few minutes of dancing and stuff, she pulls me over to an empty couch, puts me down on it and sits down on my lap. i pretty much had a boner or at least a halfie, she noticed it too. she said something like, oooh someones excited with a dirty little smile, i just kinda sat there, sheepishly /embarrassing-ly grinning. she then gets off me, and turns around, and straddles me basically, i was rock hard at this point, she kinda slowly brought herself down on me, kinda rocking back and forth. i was hard as a diamond. she gets up grabs my hand and asks me to come upstairs to her room. i was like why?? but got up anyways, on way through crowd one of my girl/friend saw me and was like Heyy ****** i havent seen you all summer, blah blah blah. and the chick i was dancing with was kinda sitting there waiting, i told her i was gonna catch up with my friend and we could talk later.

FAIL!!!
    someone needs to take your man card away from you for that.

ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well I like being hit on with a little subtlety, so I freeze up on the direct come ons. Here's a few.

Drunk one night with a buddy, walking around the dorms, we see another buddy hanging out with a very attractive latina girl we all kind of know. Well I was being a loud, beligerent drunk. She looks at me and says 'If you shut up, I'll make out with you...' I just laughed and continued on with my conversation....idiot....

Doing a cleanup for a volunteer effort. Cute, slightly heavier chick (more voluptuous than anything, so still looked good) walks up to me and says 'you look cute in uniform.' and proceeds to put her hand in mine. I just locked up, said 'thanks. I gotta take this trash outside.' and never saw her again...

At a bar, wearing a superman t-shirt..2 girls eyeing me and the guys. One looks over at our group and says 'Hey superman! Come over here!' I sheepishly grin at them and never make my approach...never saw them again...

most recent one, here while deployed...

I'm standing in the chow hall in PT gear, and its pretty busy. I step back as one of the local nationals working there pushes a cart in front of me. A semi-attractive girl (6/10 back home...7/10 for Iraq) steps up next to me and says "that little guy with the cart almost ran me over while I was checking you out!" The best I could think to answer was "well I'm glad he missed!" and proceeded to sit down and eat my lunch.

GRANTED a couple of these happened while I was in a relationship (I'm not a cheater, sorry if that's not alpha.) but still...
    The only thing holding you back is yourself

Who paid for this floor? slowteg's Avatar
    slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Widge View Post
    srsly the girls in england are nowhere near as sutty as the ones in these story's seem
    thats the good old USA for ya buddy!
    11B

US soccer

NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500) NativeLips is not very helpful. (-500)
    best thread ever. repped op

My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) My tummy hurts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Come on, put the bat down"

I'm never going to forget that line, ever

Left Boston Now in Denver Augnon's Avatar
    Location: Living in Denver, From Houston, Lived in Boston, CO,TX,MA, Canada
    Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ManDanStan View Post
    well I like being hit on with a little subtlety, so I freeze up on the direct come ons. Here's a few.

Drunk one night with a buddy, walking around the dorms, we see another buddy hanging out with a very attractive latina girl we all kind of know. Well I was being a loud, beligerent drunk. She looks at me and says 'If you shut up, I'll make out with you...' I just laughed and continued on with my conversation....idiot....

Doing a cleanup for a volunteer effort. Cute, slightly heavier chick (more voluptuous than anything, so still looked good) walks up to me and says 'you look cute in uniform.' and proceeds to put her hand in mine. I just locked up, said 'thanks. I gotta take this trash outside.' and never saw her again...

At a bar, wearing a superman t-shirt..2 girls eyeing me and the guys. One looks over at our group and says 'Hey superman! Come over here!' I sheepishly grin at them and never make my approach...never saw them again...

I'm standing in the chow hall in PT gear, and its pretty busy. I step back as one of the local nationals working there pushes a cart in front of me. A semi-attractive girl (6/10 back home...7/10 for Iraq) steps up next to me and says "that little guy with the cart almost ran me over while I was checking you out!" The best I could think to answer was "well I'm glad he missed!" and proceeded to sit down and eat my lunch.

GRANTED a couple of these happened while I was in a relationship (I'm not a cheater, sorry if that's not alpha.) but still...

strong lulz here
    Ask a(former)foster child anything. srs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113627301

Who's had worse luck than me this month?: How much life went from bad to getting better.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118503121

Thick girls
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129623363

BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GilGrape View Post
    I used to work in a liqour store which was attached to a hotel and occasionally we would do room deliveries. These two cute girls about 21-22 came into the shop and asked for a case of beer and they asked if I could deliver it up to their room. I said sure, I finish work in 10 minutes I will bring it up straight after work.

Anyway I finished work and went up to their hotel room and they told me to come in and put the beer down on the table. So I said something like "Are you girls having a party or something?". One girl said "No its just us two, we just thought we would rent a room and get smashed for something different". Then she said "Why dont you stay and have a few drinks?". Then the girls looked at each other briefly and then the other girl said " Yeah seriously why don't you stay, it'll be fun?"....

So I panic and say "Naaaah I better not" and left...

SUPER FAIL! I did have a gf at the time but still....

Working for liqour store = 21 yo minimum, WITH THAT BEING SAID:

BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ManDanStan View Post

SEE THE HILL, TAKE THE ****ING HILL!!!!!

voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont believe the baseball bat story OP

Left Boston Now in Denver Augnon's Avatar
    Location: Living in Denver, From Houston, Lived in Boston, CO,TX,MA, Canada
    Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Augnon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

girl i met from work email convo

I was on the subway home this browned skin spanish women 7/10 big chest 5'5 130-140 was sitting in front of me.I had my headphones on and I was looking down at the ground.The whole time I could see her staring at me.She even waved to get my attention,waved right in my view and bent down.I was still as a stone.I was totally caught off guard.When I'm lookn for women this never happens.She caught me off guard and I just frooze up like I saw a ghost.

I was on the train again and this spanish hottie gets on by state street.she had on tight jeans hair done etc.She eyes me on her way on the train and she comes and stands right next to me.During the whole commute she was just looking me up and down.I just frooze up again and could not bring myself to say anything.She even pulled out her cell like if she wanted me to get her number.Once again I was totally caught offguard.Probadly could have had new gf from that one.

Been talking to this chick at work and she keeps asking me what I'm doing on the week end.She will say "anything fun your doing this weekend"I will say not really.WTF is wrong with me!. some of the email chat below

Me: Did everything get fixed with your comp?

Her:Thanks,

I am all set now.
    Stay in touch and we will chat

Me:Odd you haven't called in for a password lately you must be having a good day.

Her: heheh,

I was sure to write them all down.
    I became a bit paranoid!
    How are you?

Her: Nice simple job compared to what I am use to.
    It has worked out well considering what I have going on in my life... rehab stuff...
    Any good plans for the weekend?(inc fail by me)

Me:I havent decided on anything yet I do need to hit the gym the real hard since I've taken a few days off(FAIL)
    other than that not really sure yet.

After that week and a half of silence.I think she wanted me to ask her to go out on the weekend or something.This dam chick i broke up with is clouding my dam thoughts.
    Ask a(former)foster child anything. srs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113627301

Who's had worse luck than me this month?: How much life went from bad to getting better.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118503121

Thick girls
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129623363

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One of my friends Ex GF said some **** to me like: "you better watch yourself tonight".

Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you all are terrible....ive always been able to "seize my opportunities"
    example HIgh School....at the mall in Pearl City Hawaii

me: hey, i havent seen you in a long time
    her: hey hows it going
    me: i just got my license and i have a truck, wanna come see it
    her: ok

we go upstairs in the parking garage and im smashing for 90 min straight.....fogged up windows, while Makaveli TOss it up is playing on my cd changer
    No Fap Crew
    No Contact Crew
    Gym 2x Day Crew

sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    310 Oct 2012
    289 Current
    180 Goal

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast