Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

I'm sorry for your loss John and, yet, at the same time, I am joyed at your gain. You had the most wonderful experience and opportunity to witness and be molded by a woman of virtue, selflessness and joy for life. Here is the secret to immortality - Honor your mother in every word that is uttered from your mouth and in every deed that you perform and her legacy will live forever through you and others who are affected by you. Keep a smile on your face knowing that when your mother departed this cruel world she left something eternally yours - hope. No matter what is happening in your life, despite whatever adversities you may face, your mother gave you the grace to handle all things. I truly envy you.
    "Tho' much is taken, much abides, and tho'
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,-
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

from last lines of Ulysses by Alfred, Lord Tennyson