Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep.....and now he is my boyfriend

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Soooooooooooooo many feels were had, where are all the BB'ers posting on the first few pages?

I love you guys, come back to me.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanCowgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MeFromG View Post
    There are plenty of cute guys at my gym. One became a little semi-crush, I always caught him looking at me. This went on for months whenever we met occasionally. After one particular day when I got the feeling that he wanted to talk to me but didn't dare to at the last moment (I was timid myself that day unfortunately), I told myself enough is enough and I'm going to talk to him the very next time I see him. I already made several plans in my head how to approach.

I went almost every day in hopes of seeing him again, one week past by, another, then a month, a couple of months, nothing, he had vanished; it was incredible, I couldn't find him anymore *sad*. In a few months there will be a year since last time I saw him. But I often remember him when I'm in the gym. I would very much like to know why he's no longer there.
    Aww I found this post to be so sweet and inspiring i was able to put my insecurities and introverted personality aside and I approached my gym crush to give him my number last week. He gave me his wife's business card instead. Despite the humbling experience I am surprised with myself for the brief moment of confidence that I had.

whatthewhut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whatthewhut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yaaaas lord!
    But, I don't act on it, because I feel like it's s---ing where you eat. If things go poorly, could ruin that zone time and I don't care to do that, so I just take side stares and small chitchat every now and then. ;-)

loveli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    UrbanCowgirl. I have a very similar experience! It was very intense and my heart raced fast! But I was married with children. I assumed he didn't know for a while. Our connection was so strong that I feel like he's going to talk to me one time when we're done working out at the same time. I was so scared I answered a phone call and went straight to the ladies room. If he ask me out I'm afraid i might just say yes. I know is wrong. He realized I was married later and he never came back. Probably switched gym. I'm so sad!

stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) stepmahoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a gym crush and wer dating for several for several weeks not more than 3mnths, sex drive is 10/10 5x a week. Dating amd having fun with your crush is more fun without any comitment lol

YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Congrats to you, hopefully it works out Oh, and no I don't. I've always had a thing for IT/tech-savy guys instead. Idk why lol. My boyfriend is a computer genius (and studying game design).
    Height: 5'6"/167cm
    Starting Weight: 190lb/86kg
    Current Weight: ?

My Experiences/Obstacles: Epilepsy, brain surgery, pacemaker, insulin resistance, reactive hypoglycemia, IBS, hypothyroid

"Every struggle is not a threat but an opportunity; a chance to grow and persevere. Do NOT let your struggles become your enemies."

LeLam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ToraAdams View Post
    There is a man at the gym who I have a crush on. Every time I'v spoken to him I'm tounge tied and I blush. He must think I'm such a geek.

I have decided I love this gym crush and I will be keeping it that way.
    It motivates me to get to the gym!! lol
    thanks you

LeLam123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by emmee6 View Post
    Yep.....and now he is my boyfriend
    ok you