Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by madaozeki View Post
    I wasn't going to mention that

Makes me wonder what the heck "as of right now i do not have the ability to post a video" means. I can post online but can't click "Upload" on YouTube...
    Given the 405 lb bench and 780 lb squat, the 150kg power clean isn't such a stretch........

Some pretty amazing lifts for a 190 lb guy!

dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000)
    My bullshi* detector is going off the charts...

madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by r_graz View Post
    Given the 405 lb bench and 780 lb squat, the 150kg power clean isn't such a stretch........

Some pretty amazing lifts for a 190 lb guy!
    Ha! I just looked at his "goals", too. Increase powerclean from 335 to 380. With a 380 powerclean, he should be full cleaning at least 190, which would, you know, make him the #3 or #4 lifter in the country

And then there's: "does any one know of any exercises that i can use to develope a stronger anf faster 'snapping motion" in my ankles/calves. i feel thats my weakness in my vertical. any tips will be helpful."

Sure sounds like someone with a 38-inch vertical aiming for 40.

My guesses:

Squat is actually leg press, or 1/4 inch Smith Machine.
    Bench is also Smith Machine, and also 1/4 inch range of motion (unlocking the bar)
    Powerclean is actually a power-shrug with the bar starting on the pins.

My favorite is that his gym is "Cardio Express". The cardio bunnies must be REALLY impressed by his 700+ lb squat

Maybe we have arrived, now that the trolls are a-feeding in near-full frenzy.

DamianH83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ha! I just looked at his "goals", too. Increase powerclean from 335 to 380. With a 380 powerclean, he should be full cleaning at least 190, which would, you know, make him the #3 or #4 lifter in the country

And then there's: "does any one know of any exercises that i can use to develope a stronger anf faster 'snapping motion" in my ankles/calves. i feel thats my weakness in my vertical. any tips will be helpful."

Sure sounds like someone with a 38-inch vertical aiming for 40.

My guesses:

Squat is actually leg press, or 1/4 inch Smith Machine.
    Bench is also Smith Machine, and also 1/4 inch range of motion (unlocking the bar)
    Powerclean is actually a power-shrug with the bar starting on the pins.

My favorite is that his gym is "Cardio Express". The cardio bunnies must be REALLY impressed by his 700+ lb squat

Maybe we have arrived, now that the trolls are a-feeding in near-full frenzy.
    im not here to argue with anyone. just looking for advice. if you think im "B.S." you got a right to your own opinion. but insted of debating wether im full of **** or not how bout sending some helpful tips.

madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DamianH83 View Post
    im not here to argue with anyone. just looking for advice. if you think im "B.S." you got a right to your own opinion. but insted of debating wether im full of **** or not how bout sending some helpful tips.
    Already gave you the tips. Read above

Now we're just having fun with your absolutely ridiculous claimed e-stats, since they would make you one of the strongest individuals in the history of the world.

DamianH83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    completely understandable. and thanks for the tips.

"as of right now i do not have the ability to post a video" this means i do not have a video camera. when i get one ill make sure to send you a video.

By the way, just so you're aware, your current squat PR is more than 200 lbs more than the recognized world record for raw powerlifters in your age/weight class, and your bench press is 45 lbs higher than the recognized world record for raw powerlifters.

Your 335 lbs "powerclean" is probably equalled by less than 10 people at your bodyweight in the entire country.

You should really consider entering a powerlifting competition since you would blow away the competition and set world records on your first attempt. And if you concentrated on Olympic lifting, you could make the Olympic team next year since you're already so far advanced.

Plus, with that vertical, you might as well go out for the NBA while you're at it! We haven't had such an accomplished 3-sport world-champion caliber athlete in this country in ages. You're our great hope!

And too bad you don't have a camera. Otherwise we might forget how ridiculous your claims sound and believe you.

guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    By the way, just so you're aware, your current squat PR is more than 200 lbs more than the recognized world record for raw powerlifters in your age/weight class, and your bench press is 45 lbs higher than the recognized world record for raw powerlifters.

Your 335 lbs "powerclean" is probably equalled by less than 10 people at your bodyweight in the entire country.

You should really consider entering a powerlifting competition since you would blow away the competition and set world records on your first attempt. And if you concentrated on Olympic lifting, you could make the Olympic team next year since you're already so far advanced.

Plus, with that vertical, you might as well go out for the NBA while you're at it! We haven't had such an accomplished 3-sport world-champion caliber athlete in this country in ages. You're our great hope!

And too bad you don't have a camera. Otherwise we might forget how ridiculous your claims sound and believe you.
    Shi!t just got real

Originally Posted by guitarbecker View Post
    Shi!t just got real
    We aim to keep things real down here in our little corner of bb.com

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)

LOL'd hard
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg