Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108
Results 3,211 to 3,217 of 3217
    Quiruio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Finding Dory

It's gorgeous. It's lively. It's got terrific performances from a strong voice cast. It's emotionally affecting without being heavy-handed
    Last edited by Quiruio; 10-29-2016 at 01:02 AM.
    My personal site:androidphonesoft.com

NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Warcraft:The Begining
    7/10

Great effects. Super cool if your a WoW nerd like myself but also not difficult to follow if you have never played. Only bad note is there was a lot of info and things crammed into one movie. Hope they make a second one.
    Gym Lifts: 425/365/405
    Goal Lifts: 455/385/495
    Meet Lifts: 352.7/297.6/363.8

☟☟☟Follow My Social Media Below☟☟☟
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse
    www.Instagram.com/TheSwoleNurse

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    [img]http://blogs-images.forbes.com/scottmendelson/files/2016/06/Warcraft-Poster.jpg[img]

Warcraft:The Begining
    7/10

Great effects. Super cool if your a WoW nerd like myself but also not difficult to follow if you have never played. Only bad note is there was a lot of info and things crammed into one movie. Hope they make a second one.
    Played Warcraft 2 + 3. WoW he says... pffffff

NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Played Warcraft 2 + 3. WoW he says... pffffff
    I leave after a few months and always find myself coming back
    Gym Lifts: 425/365/405
    Goal Lifts: 455/385/495
    Meet Lifts: 352.7/297.6/363.8

☟☟☟Follow My Social Media Below☟☟☟
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse
    www.Instagram.com/TheSwoleNurse

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sausage Party - 7/10

Whew, this is certainly a different type of movie that you can take in a few different ways, but overall it's a refreshing adult take on the CG cartoon genre. At the first take, Sausage Party feels a bit too familiar if you've seen about any Pixar or Dreamworks film ever, but a good point I had heard afterwards is that despite this general sense of Pixar deja vu, it is intentional as a underlying satire of those types of films as a whole. That example of the smaller details is among many that are the movie's strengths because when you sit back and appreciate the twists on typical cartoon logic or an impressive dedication to anthropomorphizing everyday foods and even objects, it really is a testament to the film as a whole. The anthropomorphic details are honestly the strongest part of the movie because they committed from start to finish on making it all work for a believable Pixar-like world of their own.

I'm not always into Seth Rogan style films and of course there is some getting blazed moments alongside some extremely sophomoric jokes, but again I felt that the strengths lie in the visuals. If you've seen the trailer, the Saving Private Ryan homage is the perfect example of how Sausage Party can create a gag out of imagery alone, while the actual jokes can be hit and miss. The weakest part is the fallback on excessive vulgarity that is a symptom of really lazy writing in parts. And this is coming from someone who curses a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But I at least try to be creative about it, not whip out classic lines like, "Holy f*cking f*cks!" However, the cursing has its place and in some scenes really enhances the movie by adding that extra adult punch and emphasis that only cursing can provide. Likewise, the R rating means that any violence is on the table that allows an edge that completes the over the top nature of the movie. Peanut Butter losing his wife Jelly is a mild example that is still too extreme to put in the average kids film, but it's funny as hell.

The most controversial part is going to be what could be construed as a criticism of religion in general, but real talk here: if f*cking Sausage Party is all it takes to rustle your religious jimmies, you need to must be real fun at parties... The second most "controversial" part is going to be the rampant racial stereotypes, but that is probably the one thing that should be celebrated the most because they hit about everyone. The equal opportunity approach is another underlying message to laugh at ourselves and the absurdity of stereotypes from a satirical standpoint. Early on is much slower paced and can even feel a bit dragged out, but Sausage Party builds up to tackling deeper satire for a solid enough chunk of the movie to be worthwhile. The sex gags and gross out humor is on the same level of every other comedy with the freedom to take the figurative and literal bath salts to go beyond what you usually see because it's an animated film. A similar frame of reference is Ted 2 (I never saw the first one) where some of the inherent silliness and socially contradictory idea of an animated character doing this insane, R-rated stuff is hilarious in its own right. Sausage Party is a hard one for me to judge as far as who I would recommend it to because it's by no means the funnies film I've seen, but it also has a bit of charm as someone who for the life of me cannot get into family friendly animated films. I suppose if you go into a Pixar/Dreamworks type movie for the journey and a couple of laughs along the way except you also wanted drugs, sex, and violence, Sausage Party would fit the bill.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    District 9- Boring at first, then it get pretty good.8/10
    The watcher- Very interesting low budget movie. 9/10
    Gattaca- Awesome movie and great story line. 9/10
    Alien Covenant- A cross between Prometheus and Alien. Not so great. 6/10
    Prometheus- Fantastic movie. Too bad Alien Covenant did not do it justice. 9/10
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

IG: a_tarasov1 Pretty Boy Floyd's Avatar
    Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Beauty and the Beast

0/10

Im so over live disney adaptations. The evil witch basically ruins this mans life and turns his friends into furniture just to teach him a lesson of being nice to homeless people!
    Instagram: a_tarasov1