Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lake of the Ozarks

We are going there this weekend - does anyone have any ideas where we can lift? I am thinking we'll have to sneak into a hotel or something but hotels ususally have crap for lifting....

MM

slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) slave2beingFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where are you staying? I have only stayed in a condo on the lake. I have never seen or heard of anyone working out while at the lake. You might find a "fitness" room at one of the hotels on a golf course. Good Luck with that.

Best bet will be lifting the girls at Party Cove......... or the obnoxious drunks
    Of course that could be the same body.

Aren't you supposed to be grilling for the 5 Brazillians (and me) and your wife while wearing your muscle shirt?

Party Cove - may really not be a good idea........ all drunk, all the time, pieces of clothing seem to go missing.
    Last edited by slave2beingFit; 08-27-2008 at 09:33 AM. Reason: silly typos
    ... "and the bootprints behind me are someone's I used to be...."

March 2010 Goals:
    3 lifting sessions 2 cardio sessions each week
    clean eating!
    a solid four weeks

start: 5'6" 220 46.5%

BP: 75 lbs
    StairMaster: 33 floors in 20 minutes

Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah the grilling got moved to next week sometime - gotta get to the lake for one last sha-bang. And Party Cove is pretty much off-limits - I enjoyed it back in the pre-marital days though for sure...

yeah staying at a condo also - it has no weight training at all.

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by slave2beingFit View Post
    Where are you staying? I have only stayed in a condo on the lake. I have never seen or heard of anyone working out while at the lake. You might find a "fitness" room at one of the hotels on a golf course. Good Luck with that.

Best bet will be lifting the girls at Party Cove......... or the obnoxious drunks
    Of course that could be the same body.

Aren't you supposed to be grilling for the 5 Brazillians (and me) and your wife while wearing your muscle shirt?

Party Cove - may really not be a good idea........ all drunk, all the time, pieces of clothing seem to go missing.
    Party cove, Been there and done that. Nice