skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Graphic evidence against steroid abuse.....

bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bamaborn67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gross!!!!
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!!!

Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This one got done to death last week as an O/T on the regular over 35's.

Dumb twat was more concerned about losing mass so he carried on using.

His nuts shrunk too. That'd be the first thing I'd notice. I could give an hourly update on mine.......

bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking repost

Originally Posted by Stevelegh View Post
    This one got done to death last week as an O/T on the regular over 35's.

Dumb twat was more concerned about losing mass so he carried on using.

His nuts shrunk too. That'd be the first thing I'd notice. I could give an hourly update on mine.......

wahahahahahaha!! what r they doin right now???lol
    It seems there's always something. Tryin' to bring a good man down. I have no fear of falling. But I hate hitting the ground ...

From Fat As* To Bad As* magnumfreak's Avatar
    magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    testicular atrophy is normal while taking steroids at most any dose. They return to normal post cycle. The body is flooded with testosterone (or some of its derivitives) so the body decides to shut down natural production. When it does the testicles shrink.

It's media hype like this that perpetuates the myths and misinformation about steroids. Take a look at most any fitness magazine and you will see numerous people who take steroids of some sort. Not the professional bodybuilders but the everyday fitness model. I am not saying all of them but you would be surprised at how many took steroids to get to that level for the photoshoot.

Did the steroids cause that kids acne? Sure, most likely it did. However, it is my feeling that the negative stigma attached to steroids kept him from doing something about it sooner. A negative stigma perpetuated by the media who only print stories that will sell ad space and not stories that show the truth. The acne can easily be controlled if he had the proper information.

We live in a time where it is perfectly acceptable to have a cancer causing cigarette hanging from your mouth while you sip on your alcholic beverage of choice talking about what plastic surgery you are going to get next. But you let someone talk about enhancing their appearance with the safe and proper use of steroids and they are immediately labeled a cheater.

I make no apologies for this rant. I am just tired of all of the lies and misinformation about steroids.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by magnumfreak View Post
    I make no apologies for this rant. I am just tired of all of the lies and misinformation about steroids.
    Don't get me started on that. I am willing to bet taht I know more about them than 80% of the goofballs that take them. Hell just the other day I saw a post that someone classified ZMA with Dianabol. Nuff said.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've never really had the opportunity to broach this, having only being an O35's guy, but they're legal here (UK) and I don't see what the problem is with taking them. I see the problem is incorrect dosages and bad advice.

Not to get into a mass debate (sorry, couldn't resist), but I see it similar to the weed situation in Holland. You can go buy it from controlled bars and choose the type of thing you want from a mellow glass of wine type of feeling to full blown stoner mind job stuff.

In the UK the only weed you can get is the mind job stuff 'cos people who want it are usually stoner types who want the most bang for their buck.

My point is if there was some kind of regulation and should someone 'choose' to do this, they can be safe in the knowledge that they're getting the right stuff and using it properly.

Pretty much what happened to this poor guy is the opposite.

By the way, I don't care what anyone says, there's no way most of these actors are getting jacked in 3 months for a movie role without and there's no way any film studio is gonna risk pissing away production costs by casting an actor that isn't going to be guaranteed to look awesome. If that was the case it's be easier to cast BB'ers and teach 'em to act in 3 months.

Glad I got that off my chest.........

Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Remember though the title included the word 'abuse' not 'use'. The pics are a good example, I think, of what happens when a dumba$$ gets hold of something they don't need to mess with.

It's almost like the stupid films they used to show us in school about, say, PCP abuse. I mean really, I only jumped out of a window ONCE - what hype!

MM

blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by magnumfreak View Post
    testicular atrophy is normal while taking steroids at most any dose. They return to normal post cycle. The body is flooded with testosterone (or some of its derivitives) so the body decides to shut down natural production. When it does the testicles shrink.

It's media hype like this that perpetuates the myths and misinformation about steroids. Take a look at most any fitness magazine and you will see numerous people who take steroids of some sort. Not the professional bodybuilders but the everyday fitness model. I am not saying all of them but you would be surprised at how many took steroids to get to that level for the photoshoot.

Did the steroids cause that kids acne? Sure, most likely it did. However, it is my feeling that the negative stigma attached to steroids kept him from doing something about it sooner. A negative stigma perpetuated by the media who only print stories that will sell ad space and not stories that show the truth. The acne can easily be controlled if he had the proper information.

We live in a time where it is perfectly acceptable to have a cancer causing cigarette hanging from your mouth while you sip on your alcholic beverage of choice talking about what plastic surgery you are going to get next. But you let someone talk about enhancing their appearance with the safe and proper use of steroids and they are immediately labeled a cheater.

Amen!
    "Tho' much is taken, much abides, and tho'
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,-
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

from last lines of Ulysses by Alfred, Lord Tennyson

blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10) blw_redone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    Don't get me started on that. I am willing to bet taht I know more about them than 80% of the goofballs that take them. Hell just the other day I saw a post that someone classified ZMA with Dianabol. Nuff said.
    Amen!

Originally Posted by Stevelegh View Post
    I've never really had the opportunity to broach this, having only being an O35's guy, but they're legal here (UK) and I don't see what the problem is with taking them. I see the problem is incorrect dosages and bad advice.

Not to get into a mass debate (sorry, couldn't resist), but I see it similar to the weed situation in Holland. You can go buy it from controlled bars and choose the type of thing you want from a mellow glass of wine type of feeling to full blown stoner mind job stuff.

In the UK the only weed you can get is the mind job stuff 'cos people who want it are usually stoner types who want the most bang for their buck.

My point is if there was some kind of regulation and should someone 'choose' to do this, they can be safe in the knowledge that they're getting the right stuff and using it properly.

Pretty much what happened to this poor guy is the opposite.

By the way, I don't care what anyone says, there's no way most of these actors are getting jacked in 3 months for a movie role without and there's no way any film studio is gonna risk pissing away production costs by casting an actor that isn't going to be guaranteed to look awesome. If that was the case it's be easier to cast BB'ers and teach 'em to act in 3 months.

Glad I got that off my chest.........

Amen!